PDA

View Full Version : Lethal vs Da Storm

trap.
01-28-2013, 03:04 PM
02-16-2002

Lethal spit

u aint the man i'm sure of that cause da storm is an 'x-man' trying to text-rap/(x men)
i wreck jacks that try to ace this game but instead get 'laced with pain' /
like gettin choked with a shoestring.i'm moving in on your hair so embrace your mane/
i'll dislodge your frame hog your dame and use your body's molasses to make candy canes/
it's plain you aint on my intellectual plane and it's plain that i'm the type of guy../
that'll whip out a nine aim for my own hide and catch the bullet as it flies by ../
just to throw it at you faster then when it came out of the barrel leave you sterile cause../
when i take the gun i'll aim at your nuts when you duck, then pluck both arms and stompede your guts/
complete disregard for bars you hold, cause i'll hold gaurd while i spit bars at you and whatch you fold/
get your intestines sold and your body wrapped in mold,i'm bold without thickened letters/(bold)
i sicken weathers so wheter your a storm or drizzle i'm better, and you'll be left in a sick 'cell' like sickle/
emprisoned forever left to cripple but that's if i don't rip you first and put clips through your hearse /
so you'll die twice with this verse it's wise to reverse your absurd words and retreat before you'll need a nurse for your nurse/
what's worse? die while you try to beat me or try to beat me and die trying?/
stop lying, i'll imeadiately mediate your spits with no way to aleviate your shit....

Storm spit

Time to kill this vet agaahhhhhhhh........

Here we go

wont leave this 'battle' alive the grounds laced wit C4 and proximity mines/
'lethal's' getting 'injected' wit illness he's a 'dead beat' like people who 'flatlined'/
i damage lives wit punclines im just too dangerous~fuckin wit me he catchin more el's then the 'spanish language'/
ya spits is 'flamin' only when u mention ya 'preference' first spits is cursed leave ya whole body 'limp' like 'fred durst'/
in for the worse tear ya arms and legs off ya conditions poor~ doctors feel like they playin board games they gotta 'connect four'/
wreck jaws only 'spit raw' wit no skin on his lips i crack hips wit red bricks and leave more than ya tooth chipped/
unproperly equipped u play sick my crew will stomp on ya head wit more 'air force 1's' than the 'president'/
dumb bitch dont he know i 'crush herbs' like 'drunk gardners'~ smack u in tha face but 'dedly venom' felt it harder/
fire starter my lips drip gasoline dealin wit a savage being ya songs wont be 'tuned up' if u took em to 'valvoline'/
quit rappin b like 'bad chiropractors' i'll hurt ya spine~u and dedly bunch of 'tree humpers' give a new meanin to 'riding tha pine'/
never ill as me quit tryin i'll wrap my hands wit the 'american flag' punch ya throat now u cant 'swallow ya pride'/
he 'mis-guided' like 'broken compasses' never see fame~when he flow all he hear is 'boo' like 'ghetto nicknames'/
ya shits plane reach in ya chest to see whats within~then 'bang' u and dedly's 'heads together' like 'drunk siamese twins'

Clearing some shit up

Dedly Venom- is his boy
Air force 1's are sneakers and the plane the president rides in
flaming like his preference.........gay people r called flamers