PDA

View Full Version : Mahatma vs $cript$

trap.
01-28-2013, 03:06 PM
02-14-2002

$cript$ (http://www.******.com/forums/vault/member.php?u=309)

Mahatmas gonna run for the border when $cript$ is attemptin to rip ya vocal cords up||
then ya girl..imma treat like scary movies, imma horror(hore her)||
ya style's haggard, so when I lunge with words of daggers, ya rag-ass-herb can't with stand my punches so ya stagger ||
My "explicit content" kills without one bad-word, YOUR text? Along with your breath....save that "paper"... like enviromentalist grocery baggers.||
Of wackness, you spit sequels, lethal? Ha, son, you need-ill, ya punches are feeble,My style is sinful, yours not even morbid, like the days of shakespeare, only "mid-evil"||
my raps, like casper, u cant boo-this,sick punches'll leave you tooth-less||
imma smooth-kid wit a mentality like ''no candybars'', cuz my mind is straight "ruth-less"||(Baby Ruth Candybars)
Now i do what you've seen so often while you're bleeding and coughin'....never doubt-my-drops....Ya about-to-flop...ya see more "towels thrown" in this match, than janitors without-the-mops||
knife in ya throat,stop all ya breathin-n-speakin,gun to ya chest now this kids bleedin-n -eakin, dick in ya mouth,now HAT's gettin feeded-with-semen ya verses and takin naps is jus about even-in-sleepin||
so far,everything i said-is-dope suffocate ya lungs by stickin bread-in-ya-throat||
after u drop, its gon be like "pokin ya dome inside election booths" cuz $cript$ is gon be "a head in votes"||