PDA

View Full Version : SezsioN vs Sentex

trap.
01-28-2013, 03:08 PM
02-15-2002

Sentex
this bitch equiped with whips and shit, prolly buy-sexual..
quick to rip his identical twin right next to you, after kickin ya off my testicals..
better still? not shaking ya whole style is fake an couldnt be locked down unvacant..
ya word placement is messed up like rick james's basement..
face it you gay rapist i'm ahead of you similar to a face lift..
lets make this two aliases vs an alien without a pulse..
sezsion 15 then automatically became an adult? heard a punch then claimed assualt..
I'm god, so why do you pray for votes? peeps dont read ya verse and say its dope..
I could tell from the interview how many netcee's was in to you..
I could out-class you, but you still wouldnt understand the principal..
you pityful, Lyrically I'm Sick.....of you, you were always ungifted foo..
sezsion spit in circles in maccy d's , claiming he's an all round mc..
talk about guns, well he stare's when i'm on the john to watch The Master P(pee)..
take ya off ya hands and feet, like the gravity was released..
swollowed it all, then spat it back got the whole world in my speach..
G? you only murdered ya keys, ya net geek, I touch my spits and bless heat..
I'll make sezsion see's allstarz, then they pass-words to themselves..
too right your ill sezsion thats why you've never been felt..

SezsioN (http://www.******.com/forums/vault/member.php?u=71)
(Hey Jeeps, hope you like the multi's. I was inspired by your verse to Jay Thompson!)

{The beginning of}
Must be askin-for an asteroid to smash-your ass hemroids/

Get online hack-in-morgues use gas-and-torch to blacken-corpse/

Letz get it on I’m a Deceptacon strapped with extra techs and bombs/ I’ll destroy every Net and Com Mc-Sentex gets on/ I’m the best whether itz the mic I check or if I rhyme in text/ so ILL I infect, you’re dyin’ Tex with “Death” as “Side Effect!”/ The verse you wrote was hilarious and you should be embarrassed/ giving you “Toast” but I ain’t the “Best man” at your MARRIAGE!/ Got a lifetime supply of “Make you die” and cans of “Whip ass/ slap your head off and it bounce off your ass and land in the trash/ Your interview questions for lettin’ you determin who fags?/ you’re “Gay!” I’ll have you “Bash”ed…whatz wrong? don’t wanna die? too bad!/ Tech’s spittin’ till Tex dead and finished, when I speak even Deaf listen/ I’m the reason you’re through with text spittin’ "I know your Def-inition"/ You’re not the best at Rap World thatz T~R~E’s spot! so stick to your gay plots!/ Like net cords you stay Shocked and like Basketball Players you “Fake” like “Shots”/ Your name should be Syntax, a Typo of when Rap World site goes CRASH!/ I’m the worst “Word Problem” you’ve ever encountered out side of MATH!/ You never made many top list cuz peeps considered you weak/ “Shatter Dreams” like hitting you in Head with bottle while you Sleep/ You’ll never be considered half the best until SezsioN LEAVES!/ like blastin’ techs at Alex Trabek, you life’s in JEOPARDY!/ You'll never be as dope as me or ILL as long as I'm SICK!/
R)apworld A)re P)ussies,
W)ith O)varies R)econstructed L)ike D)icks

{END}
Make your chick-cum I'm sick-son, when I spit-RUN! I condense-lungs

Ain't convinced-Huh?, I spit big-guns that leave you small as Shit-Crumbs!

(CLASS DISMISSED)
4thosewhodontknow:
Def-Inition is either his little brother or Sentex's alias.
{had to edit this to change wedding to marriage. sorry.}