02-19-2002

PoizonusJK

-=INTRO=-MURDEROUS
poizon'll ~rip tre~ cuz his ~shit's played~, hit him so hard in the ~ribcage~/
the fragments of bones puncture ur lungs like swallowin ~switch blades~/
i ~shatter your nose~ into ~fragments of bones~, and ~splatter your soul~/
impale it on a burning stake and ~laugh when it chokez~/
i'll pull a ~guage out~, tre gets ~laid out~ with his face ~sprayed out~/
all over the mic, while his intestines ~hang out~ of the blood ~stained blouse~/
*tre gets ripped* till he needz to be *staple stitched*, ~braced and sewn~/
he's the *gayest bitch*, i ~break his bonez~, *tape his spitz* up and ~rape his flowz~/

-=PUNCHEZ=-
battlin poizon is suicide, like playin russian roulette with a sawed-off/
even with the carpet burn on your knees, you still ain't raw, dogg/
you'll have to stand in line to jock my dick, i know you ~hope to ride it~/
when i *hop in this thread*, chop the *top of your head*, tell you to be ~open minded~/
i'll ~strap your ass~ in plastic, who's gonna win, do you ~have to ask~/
poizon'll grab you, split your ~back in half~, then i'll ~snap the halvez~/
i'm a living epidemic like teen pregnancy, cuz gettin fucked ~stops your flowz~/ (menstruation)
i must "piss" you off, cuz when you see me, it's like "I ~GOT TO GO~!"/
i'm *dangerous* like smokin *angel dust* while you ~breathe ether~/
your style couldn't ~be lethal~ if i gave it a knife and it stabbed ~three people~/
i'll decapitate you so fast that you'll still be conscious/
when your head falls off, hits the ground and u start babbling nonsense/ (people mumble gibberish after decapitation)

T~R~E

you like to kiss gays now, faggot called tre out..he’s expectin direct practice..
I exploit tens, If you can't beat em, join them..too bad DK doesn’t accept wackness…

::INTRO::

I want u to believe something, this battle means nothing..just another heartbeat to gobble…
u suck I discovered, shouldn’t judge a book by the cover..sorry P ur not really a novel…
Battling tre? Must be brainless, I’ll keep this painless..but I want u bleedin at first..
Ur shook for real, If looks could kill..I would of croaked from peepin ur verse…
Poison? This guys very scared, I have eyes everywhere..no chance to hide kid…
T~r~e’s excitin’ in lines, since i’m nice with my rhymes..ur getting killed with kindness…
Poison, Ur hardly abusive slut, plus I already knew u suck..no need for an explanation…
Hittin u so high with rhymes, not even the psychic lines..can foresee ur destination!!!
U didn’t want this battle to take place kid, he just wanted to see tre naked..this faggot likes males…
I’m exposing ur a gay nerd, this mysticals such a flamer..I can believe the mic melts..(under his name)

t~r~e, forever getting props for skills, ur not that Ill..SezsioNs stop bullshittin this kid…
he just didn’t want to be this rude, but I’ll be speakin with truth..put MY quote in ya sig…

Originally posted by T~R~E
Poisonous jk=This guy is MAD wack! I don’t think u notice how wack, but if you battle him YOU’ll KNOW!!! muahahahhahahaa