PDA

View Full Version : This is why badweather is our brother of a different color

Frank Metts
01-22-2013, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badweather
I SWEAR TO GOD.

Last night, I had a dream the metts brothers came to my house on horseback. They brought the horse inside the house. I was in the kitchen baking carrots and potatoes...I opened the oven pulled the rack out, and went to sprinkle sea salt on the potatoes and when I turned around, one of the horses had eat 80% of the carrots that I had. So I got pissed and told the metts brother that has the huge beard to "take this equine FUCK, outside." And guess who was outside with a gun? It was Hush!

I SWEAR TO GOD!

Hush and I had a crazy gunfight, but nobody died, and we were both upset at the end. It was a classic dream.

Best. Dream. Ever

I had one that lefty and I was out in New York at hush house that was actually a grow house, hush wouldn't let me sleep on his couch it was either the dust bunny covered floor or the dirty Hammock on the front porch but he ain't have pillows he handed me a sombrero .. Hush was clowning the shit out of me and I ain't know why he was calling my girl a filthy slut and saying I couldn't sleep on his couch so I went into the bathroom looked in the mirror and I was calefaction

I woke up on like wtf

ill nik-A
01-22-2013, 06:59 PM
WoooooooooooooroflZz

Geno
01-22-2013, 07:06 PM
Fucking gooooonnnnnne @ I was calefaction lololololnsjjfng

SiK
01-22-2013, 07:15 PM
*hospitalized

Frank Metts
01-22-2013, 07:16 PM