02-24-2002

shattered dreams goes:

A mothaFuCk'a'Pikjfaes, I spit heat, leave you with a Blistered-Face/
My spits-is-equipped-with-mace, just to show my viscious-twisted-acidic-traits/
Killed with just a twist-of-fate,Pik.. it obviously musnt-uv-been-your-day/
Straight Bend-your-Face, Fuck ToNy BlAeR....Cause I Dent-Marks/[his location]
And my spits-so-PHAT, that they even leave you with Stretch-Marks/
And Cleffed-Parts, neck and head Stretched-Apart, "Sorry Officer!"/
But it was my mind, that killed Socrates, Plato, and the so-called Skill-osopher/
Spits off-this-nerd, and split-his-splean, Make you say "Dreams' awfull-hits-is mean/
Oh...and fuck Incas, cause when I spit, shit-gets-hit, and your left with a ripped-team/
And forgett your punches, "Im the King!," you just a white guy verse mike tyson/
I slice-twice-then, fire one bullet, "Oh my gawd your hit", Now you only got one-hand/
Tried to fight me, Such a Valiant soldier, but i cant be defeated by just one-man/
You best-run-fast, cause when i press-"GAS", your tank gets "empty"-ed/
Left dead-b, from my deadily-intense-heat, leaving-your-motor-needing-re-assembly/

pikfjæs goes:

u are my first newbie in this newbie-slaughter...here goes God again...

Shattered-dreams and his splattered team gets split within seconds cus I bust rap tighter... This cat’s fire causing a mass riot everytime I speak lines more dirty than lusty capdrivers!
Oldschool style, takin it back to basics when I attack ur gay ish...
Getting smacked by a rapist, my punches so hard they could easily crack chers facelift!
piks the hells darkest...My blazed diss, straight ish will rip u apart, u’ll be left heartless...
I’m obviously superior in everything and if I loose this battle I’ma fucking press charges!
I’m the best n smartest...I’m hella scary, even in my sleep I would wreck this fairy...
Shit bitch, this is, ur death cus u aint even good enough at typing to be my secretary!
I’m sicker than the mad hatter, the black adder would be jealous of my madness when I slaughter this backstabber...
I dont even know how to make this diss personal, cus I never heard anything about this wack rapper!

next time please DO NOT take an our more than me