PDA

View Full Version : Mahatma vs Rev-8

trap.
01-28-2013, 03:27 PM
02-22-2002

Rev-8 ~

Gun to ya head, ya kissin-the-gat,,, *bang bang* listen-to-that!!!!
I’m dissin-you-back,,,, your fockin’ synthetic, I "see right through you" just another reason that you wish-you-were-black!!!
I got this battle "handle"d,,I’m mahatma’s metatron,,ya skinny, focked and dead, ya name says-it-all//
If ya lookin’ for an idea to sway votes constructively then that last line was pivotal//
{({change peoples mind})}
Your verses have "switched hands" so many times before, like bread you know-its-stale//
Like poor weddings, you’ve tried to catch everyone’s attention but to no a"vail"//
Think this is a gimmick? Im not like a soul holder, im colder//
Im the one that gets sore eyes when you throw salt over ya shoulder ({(devil)})
Like your crew, im also "hard hitting" can you handle-the-shots? your gettin "washed over" like sand-on-the-rocks//
See, your styles "behind the times" and you’ve more "crooked points" than the "hand"-the-clock!
Your verse reminds me of zombies,,,,,,,, your battling me awake-and-dead//
(S)lowly (W)asting (E)ngland’s (A)bility, fuck a T, only way to break-a-"sweat"//

Mahatma ~

Newbiez keep coming & Mahatma continue removing their facez
Fusing my leg to their ass, with my facial ozze they get sprayed up
Rev-8 just another dumb fuck awaiting keyboard correction
On closer inspection he ain't male because he just can't get erectionz!
I blaze through rectumz with fire ballz that light the wallz, hear Rev-8? No = a silent fall.
You've never spat tight at all, infact BEFORE YOU I wondered what to use to wipe the floor!
You see nothing whilst my sight'z pure during war, I hurdle emceez & shit on them for humoured applause!
Cat? No your a human with paws, greedy to rhyme but get your wordz torn 'in a matter ov' an 'atom pause'
I'm the phatest, tall and lyrically gigantic compared to y'all, be prepared to stall repeating thiz
I've knocked out Bill Gates 'cause I delete his scriptz & you think I can't beat thiz bitch?!
As if! DAMM you underestimate the power ov Mahatma'z mind control, I'm a mind un-owned, separate from thiz tall body
When I'm alone my soul controlz the globe & boulderz roam to crush homez, you write poemz, I estimate ~ they're all copyz!
Ov course I'm top speed, racing enginez in my brain canalz, carz in my teeth & ugly bracez
I'm a sport when chewing opossitionz, you just saw him get wasted & you know that Rev got 8 up!

Only EXPLAINED votez counted!