PDA

View Full Version : Someone plz tell me why LeSean McCoy looked like a mutated Barry Sanders last night.

Strikta
09-10-2013, 11:11 AM
That offense was shocking as fuck... I gotta give props where it's due.. they can do major things against any team I feel like.

That god damn McCoy looks unstoppable tho.. best rb performance as far as dazzling plays go since.. well.. I used to watch Barry when I was little.

I'm willing to bet the Eagles could of done that to ur fav teams as well.

They'll be in the Playoffs(maybe) .

Diode
09-10-2013, 11:13 AM
ah the ol vick and mccoy argument

both injured by week 6

Strikta
09-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Vick played well... but it was McCoy that absolutely gouged us.

& he holds the ball so far away from his body.

I was screaming for them to strip that shit but NOBODY could get a hand on the dude.

He's ridiculous.

Diode
09-10-2013, 11:17 AM
the upside is they have bryce brown for when mccoy inevitably goes down

as long as bryce can stop fumbling that is

Strikta
09-10-2013, 11:20 AM
He's nowhere near as dynamic tho.. he's average.

McCoy makes ppl look stupid.

Fuck I'm still stinging over that loss.

Make it better Diode.

Diode
09-10-2013, 11:20 AM
the redskins were out of shape. this is news?

The Warden
09-10-2013, 11:38 AM
7pm EST

& whoever thinks Philly will win is fucking retarded & doesn't watch football.

Or the NFC East for that matter.

Quoted for the throwing of salt into the wound.

Strikta
09-10-2013, 11:45 AM
I deserve that. Smh

...the Nagger
09-10-2013, 11:51 AM
I think vick will get hurt but I think mccoy is good durability wise

esp games where bryce brown is gettin off when they see that they will let him go

thing is mccoy looked mad powerful at the end of the third quarter lol, where he should have been tired he was runnin thru folks in the redzone

mccoy always has been a top 5 back, he just didn't get the ball lol i never understood why

after week 5 if they have games like this tho then chip chelly is a genius

Strikta
09-10-2013, 11:59 AM
The whole thing is depth.. & durability.

He might be able to make this work.. but if injuries start happening he'll have to try to move the ball at a slower tempo than what he'd like.

Forreal I think Haslett was running a vanilla D just to try to get some tape & freeze frames on what Philly was doing. There were no unique blitzes or packages/schemes to apply pressure. Only stunts here & there. I think running the D that way would almost make Kelly open up most of his playbook so we could try to get some type of read on what they liked to do.

Problem was I don't think he thought the players would play that bad on defense.. & the offense didn't help the cause either.... the D was right back on the field before they could even look at a picture of a formation.

...the Nagger
09-10-2013, 12:09 PM
that theory you got about the D really wouldn't matter tho imo

I honestly think if y'all caught on to the whole "give the ball to will" stragety they would start throwing twists at you

seeing a vanilla o destroy your vanilla d doesn't seem too beneficial

PancakeBrah
09-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Bryce Brown is not average. He was one of the vest backs in the league on a per play basis last year. Not just ypc but in advanced metrics.

Fart
09-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Brown could start for a number of other teams lol. Shady is that dude tho I've always said he has the best move set of any back in the NFL right now. Might be one of the fastest as well

Strikta
09-10-2013, 03:21 PM
He's fast as fuck.

& he makes Brown look average as fuck when he comes in to spell.

Tbh since McCoy been w/ the Eagles he's never destroyed us like that... he had a couple decent showings.... but last night he took the game over like I'd never seen.

He must do it alot to other teams.

2tripple0
09-10-2013, 03:27 PM
i think the two teams didnt converge they must have honestly not even been studying each others players

Strikta
09-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Wtf?

...the Nagger
09-10-2013, 03:31 PM
bryce brown could start for us every game leveon is hurt but cmon thats about it

he's a relief back he would not be a solid starter for anyone

Fart
09-10-2013, 03:37 PM
Brown >> Bell

PancakeBrah
09-10-2013, 03:47 PM
On plays with good blocking (no defenders unblocked) Bryce Brown had the highest yards per rush in the league. Second was AP. He had a great ypc as well. He's a starter for more than half the teams in thre league if he fixes his fumble problem.

Strikta
09-10-2013, 04:14 PM
He looked very average last night.

Or it's just that McCoy is like the best back in the league.

& after that performance, I just might be inclined to believe he is.

uh-oh
09-10-2013, 04:59 PM
never heard of bryce brown

bernard pierce>

but yo mccoy was looking so good cuz the defense wasnt sure who had the ball alot of the time. they still gotta contain vick in case he had it etc

barry was doggin dudes regularly. no trickery involveddddd

Strikta
09-10-2013, 05:54 PM
I mean the elusiveness on display.

Them niggas knew he had the ball.

McCoy just cut & jumped at will... holding the ball 2 feet from his body at times while doing it.

I was amazed really.

No Skins back has ever been able to do no shit like that.

Dude might be my favorite player to watch now... & he plays for the fucking Eagles. Smh

Mike Wrecka
09-10-2013, 06:31 PM
i took McCoy with the second pick in my money FF league. i said fuck the rankings this guy in a chip kelley offense could be MVP. people were routinely taking Martin, Richardson and CJ Spiller ahead of him. this is how you win fantasy people, make your own rankings. fuck the so called experts Strikta

uh-oh
09-10-2013, 06:46 PM
I mean the elusiveness on display.

Them niggas knew he had the ball.

McCoy just cut & jumped at will... holding the ball 2 feet from his body at times while doing it.

I was amazed really.

No Skins back has ever been able to do no shit like that.

Dude might be my favorite player to watch now... & he plays for the fucking Eagles. Smh

i'd take morris over him all dayyyyyyy