PDA

View Full Version : Natural Instinct vs Raw Scientz

trap.
01-28-2013, 03:31 PM
02-26-2002

Natural Instinct

raw scientz?, naw.. more like weak ass logic~ ya skills are lke faulty spaceships, not able to rocket/ rock it!//
ap drops sick, when u only fumble wit illness playin~ u got no hold on the voters, when in my lines they instinctively swayin//
visabley shakin, its plain to see ya cant chill wit my hits~ why tryin to claim a man when u know u stand as my bitch!//
death by the sword?, ya siggy dont lye my mic gonna stick you~
fickle lil spits..who taught u to sneak wit such typical kid moves//
ya aint surivivin, got better chances at makin it in college, title a buffalo's finest?, only till i came and copped it//
i am ya ruler!, steps above what u bring with such grace~ ya attempts at gettin some glory retracted -n snapped in ya face//
im thrashin ya brains, gettin deep in ya cells like depression~
kid only spits hectic callin 911 and yellin a help message//
cold, frozen, untouchable, ap chill on levels that u only dream of~ ya flow remnindin me a the neighborhood pussy, known to get beat up//
release guts, i got u purgin ya organs after facin the path~
a description a ya whole lifes like this battle! chasin my tracks//
blatantly passed, i elevate and rise to leave ya behind swiftly~
fact a the matter is know matter how u come, yull die quickly!//
talents epitomy!, i rank wit a class thats rep is to waste kids!~
scientz? storm? whatever the fuck ya alias is the skills are the same, too basic!//
buddy, pal, friend, whatever you used to be to me~ dont worry now that u in heaven, ya fam knows ya restin peacefully//

Raw Scientz

Here we go

his natural instincts are to leave the battle field~cuz i 'char-lottes' of men horrible pain that even 'Bobby Phills'(feels)/
bash his grill avatar cant stand to see him slain death by strangulation i choke em out wit 'Slick Rick's chains'/*(avatar's eye patch)
disect his brain he needs to be tamed NI im tearin u need ta be banned~we pretend we like ya 'presence' like 'bad gifts' from parents/
u preparin but cant 'blame nobody' for this like crashin into 'parked cars'~when scientz flows people 'hit the deck' like 'punchin playin cards'/
talent wont go far NI aint got his shit together im the 'italian stalion'~he gettin 'rocked'(rocky) cuz he just 'play fighter' like 'Carl Weathers'/*
u need to get better before u layin in a box ya dome is rocked cuz like lucky ears of corn im the 'cream' of the 'crop'/
end up rappin wit pac cuz battlin scientz is a 'risk' like mc'donald's employees investin checks into 'stocks'
im on top scientz aka the wack rhyme slayer u want a 'clear picture' i'll have u 'hooked up ta wires' like a 'DVD player'/

Hold on the murder continues

like size 38's on obese people scientz cuts u 'no slack' b boys bitch cuz like gettin ya car stole from fiends ya threads get high-jacked/
break ya back NI is done ya style nobody's fond of rip a lamp out the wall u get death wit 'a-cord' like 'crashing honda's'/

clearing some shit up

Carl Weathers played Apollo on Rocky and that is his alias and Italian Stallion was Rocky's name
Bobby Phills played for the Charlotte Hornets and he died