PDA

View Full Version : Hooks vs Raw Scientz

trap.
01-28-2013, 03:32 PM
02-27-2002

Raw Sci spit...

when i toss ya frame and spark this lame he scream scientz insane you wack player u best not 'post up' like 'midget b ball games'/
stay gettin 'trained' so u got 'tracks' leadin down yo throat hooks cant 'rebound' after battle like 'Earl Manigault'/
knifes slashin ya throat watchin you croak wine and wimper lean ya neck back and the shit open up like a 'pez dispenser'/
what u gettin into is pain cant be cured with morphine doses~ style so ferocious see to ya brain ya forehead has a peep hole in it/
body im 'foldin' it like bad hands in 'poker 'chest wet wit red like blood filled super soakers~when i decide to 'bat-men' and start 'rob-in' these fuckin 'jokers'/
shirt soaked up body perspirating u know he shook im so 'Amazin' i'll crush 'Vinny Lo's' face with '26' 'Hooks'/*
****** crook cuz im known to take wins from people cuz like low calorie 'sugar shortages' i have no 'equal'/*
u think they cheat you didnt earn a win my mouth is a weapon thats lethal~without the mic i 'feel lost' like 'London 'without 'teaspoons'/(they love tea in london)
you weak fool and u disrespect buffalo droppin ya poor spits fuck wit me tha '4' a leave 'more holes' in u than 'golf courses'/
i 'tore' him like kids 'hoppin fences' wit 'cheap clothing' ya weak flow has no 'highlights' so i dont wanna see nothin 'bolded'/

It's done LS like whaaa

Clearing some shit up

Vinny Lo26 is his aim name and his old name was Amazin
Equal is low calorie sugar
Earl Manigault's movie was rebound
........................................ ........................................ ...............
Hooks spit,

EYO, EYO...

i'm quick....~wit-this-'nestle'-spittin-shit~rackin-up-opponents-on-the-wall gives me the-biggest-ego-trip//
burnin this kat like sum calories when-i'm-'runnin'-my-lip~speakin vivid-n-explicit//
shit, my comparison to Hulk Hogan on the mic gets timid-than-i-'rip-it'!//
i'm 'narcissist'~flexin-my-skills-like Lex Luger~i'm the sickest~//
Raw Scientist-is~juss spittin sum smooches-n-sum-kisses~leavin the mic smothered in sum 'lipstick'//
pokin my flo right through-you-like-sum-voodoo~steppin on you like a burnt-bag-of-doo-doo//
you-attackin-like-a-poodle~get of the hell off my ankles~i enable~leavin-you-seein-more-stars-than-the-star-spangle//
"its true, its true"~got that from Kurt Angle~i'm rockin 'knots' always~i got yur ass 'tangled'//
ya sufferin from obesity due to the 'phatness' on my label~place raw skills on the table and my beef is always fatal//
self assured you gettin pampered~should be grateful that its MY HAND that rocks yur cradle!//