PDA

View Full Version : Demi God vs Raw Scientz

trap.
01-28-2013, 03:38 PM
03-02-2002

Raw Scientz

Here we go

i rip demi without a 'semi' my mouth is my 'automatic' i spit rounds lettin him have it he's broken up like 'compound fractions'/
i take action with face smashin scientz is so rude damn this dude got connects on ya army base i'll have afgans lace ya food/
nothin to prove cept he's an overrated rapper i blast faster u reply after and everybodys votes r followed by laughter/
watchin ya dreams shatter as demi's layin unable to function~without wrists u cant 'rock bands' i grab bats and start 'smashing pumpkins'/
lead im dumpin demi runnin tryin ta use army tactics to get away from shots tryin not to 'see the end' like movies wit 'bad plots'/
u can get socked im good wit the hands and nice wit the pump try to get away and can catch one in the ass like 'forrest gump'/
u in a slump nah thats just an excuse for weak rhymes i break spines and have this kid 'making sounds' like 'wind chimes'/
this a crime yeah im giving demi shots to his 'temple' like 'shirley 'play tough and body ends up wit 'more holes' than 'mesh jerseys'/
none of yall can hurt me like diamonds i cant be sliced im u'll pay the price enscript scientz was here on ya dome wit a butterknife/
best believe in christ cuz heaven is ya next destination ya know who u facin~in school i marked grim reaper down as my occupation/
this is death without writtens im 'shitten' on u while demi u 'constipated'~claim 33-6 i think ya record should be 'reciprocated'/
im the most hated u shook u must roll wit 'kids' just like 'play'~ fuck wit me ya team will see 'sun' catch '1' like 'penny hardaway'/
best move far away im crushin anyone in my field of vision ass kickins im deliverin~while demi sit back like O.J. tryin to 'play innocent'/
blows im deliverin leave ya shiverin wit ya liver split my hits r fatal~lyrically rape you now u ashamed dude you and ya av havin 'thoughts of an angel'/

reciprocated- means flipped around
demi is stationed on an army base

Demi God

intro:
i've been waiting to serve this herb~i seen ur rain drops coming, when thet saw me they curved~by far ur verse can't outweigh one of bars~u said ur storm was strong but i'm not picking it up on my dopplar radar~it's a damn shame, T~r~e fucked him and made him change is his name~i take ur Scripts and stick in ur lips~slide rubbers on and jump between ur shorties hips~

style change:holla
Honestly Raw u kinda nice but I've seen bar codes wit more quotable lines~
I can count on one finger your number of noteable rhymes~
Lyrical scholar, the theory I speak, Raw simply inferior ta weak~
Everyone knowz Demi iz better than the REST like I wuz superior ta sleep~
u'll learn from thiz loss son, I'll rearrange ya course of wisdom~
thiz kidd throws nothin but STAR WARS punches cuz the FORCE IS WIT EM~
Demi the god, u'll never tame the wonder, out for fame and hunger~
but ya last four battles were so shitty each came equipped wit a plunger~
infact u never faced a good opponent, u shouldn't bet against my good set~
like Tiger saying "Fuck Nike and the PGA", u ain't OUT THE WOODS YET~
Tell the truth, take a minute out my schedule, Demi stops ta say~
only reason anyone ever called u "DAWG" wuz cuz they saw the BITCH IN U three blocks away~
masterbating so much why ya wack, guess u caught the habit
my alias could be AK-47 builder way I make the SEMI(s) AUTOMATIC~
bless fa free, Demi over Scientiz thas for the rest ta see~
but coppin my greatest hits only way u'd get the BEST OF ME~
thiz a monumental event duke, and losin here, Raw wuz meant to~
thought u had upset 1,3,5 and 7 cuz here the ODDS are AGAINST U~
all ya attempts are just duds, u redefine tha term "blanks"~
And I know u queer son, u got an ATM card for the sperm bank~
simple enuff, u'll be bodied and merked when the rhyme is done~
cuz like UPS delivering the watch I ordered, My TIME HAS COME~
Fake mortal combat MC, I'll christopher reeves ya spinal chord~
spitting more expensive shit than your ur ver can afford~