PDA

View Full Version : SezsioN vs Knowledge

trap.
01-28-2013, 03:44 PM
02-28-2002

Knowl O'Brian (http://www.******.com/forums/vault/member.php?u=469)

You’re an embarrassment to Lifephormz, word on my life, you couldn’t see my illness if I spit germs in ya eye/
I’m murder with rhymes, a murder design, I sell intellectual murder then murder your mind/
Just Ask… I Rule! Like its Murdah 4 Life!!!/
Where’s your courage and pride, Sez quit suckin that Poizonous loins that JunK caused Krylon’s Phorm to terminate Life, ya whole squad has been weak since the 25th Wise person resigned/
Pound 4 pound you don’t tip the scale so get out of that serpents disguise/
When my words hit the sky, the Windy City’s certain to die, You’ve already lost to Knowledge I don’t wanna hear your version of lies/
I’m inverting his spine inserting in knives to the nerves in his thighs so in this rap race he ain’t making the cut like psychotic surgeons denied/
My verbal surge is devine if ya’ll are the highest life forms why is half your crew worshiping mine???/
Knowledge spits rocket fuel, burn space when I’m dropping jewels/
Sezsions estrogen is lessened for stepping to this boxing duel, cause when I get at’em I split atoms and suffocate oxygen molecules/
I’ve proven my dope speech can probe deep into Sezsions, polluting this obese, 25 year old homo-cock the 4-4 put 2 in his ovaries/
For those who don’t know Keith, ya’ll should understand that my verbal flows heat, so to take this battle from text to mics is going from jail to hell like WWII Jewish parolees/
Since I’m 2 minds a head of him, I’m removing his dome piece, my lyrics are murder, so I write In Cold Blood like Truman Capote/***

13 of my bars, half of them are double bars so its some where in the vicinity 25 lines. Hopefully you can try an match my verse size.

***Truman Capote is a deceased famous author of an American classic novel. If your unfamiliar with him and his work, oh the fuck well, I ain’t explaining it, explanations take away from the impact of the line***

SezsioN (http://www.******.com/forums/vault/member.php?u=71)

{The beggining of}

You're in harm's way, swallow grenades,shit, and say
BOMBS AWAY!

You're the next Ramsey with mysterious death, the
first was Jon Bonet

Leave your body in Sections alongside an Intersection/ Mom Arrested, I'm Evidence as Posession of Weapon/ FUCK what they're Alledgin' I make Devilish Confessions/ darken Complexion when Tech-Spit, Left-His head like a Crescent/ I'm a Confection of Polytechnic Perfection/ never Question my Excellence your Imperfection's Intelligence/ I'm the Essence of every Element in the battle Profession/ SezsioN's a Legend so honor my Lessons with Reverence/ Corpse in my Intestine and souls Exitin' when I'm Belchin'/ You ain't the Best-BITCH!, leave your "Matter" "Grey"er(gray)than Elephants!/ So nice itz like I'm Elegant, Bred-With the proper Ettiquette/ My Suggestion don't get Big-Headed and fuck with BIG-SEZSION!/ get roasted with apple in your mouth for being "Pig-Headed!"(get-it?)/ Flowin' more than Electric through your Internet Connection/ spittin' sick like my lower jaw's Infected with Tetanus/ I'm Satans
favorite execution Executive/ abusive like Neglectin'-Kids, my rank never Condescend/ Niggaz be Misspellin' SezsioN addin' an Extra "S"- on-it/ itz an Exception cuz I Estimate more Power than Ex-po-nents/You're a cadaver Specimen and "Real Rapper" Repellent/ it only takes a "Minute" to have you murdered in "Seconds"/ Make you piss-in-Dresses and Instant-Message an Instant-Deathwish!/ I'll leave whoever gives you Blessin's Breathless at your Reception/ Servin Nerve-ends for Ordurvs-and Ledge's Segments for Refreshments/ your death's
required like Electives and killing you is my Objective......................

{END}

I got you scared wearing a vest and going to church with a gat

Your verse was WACK I've been murderin' cats since the Earth was FLAT!

(CLASS DISMISSED)
4thosewhodontknow
GET A DAMN DICTIONARY! LOL! blah! and Keith Ramsey is his real name.