01-22-2013, 07:17 PM
posted on 03-06-2002

Emcee: Visual Optiks
Title: "Tears In a Oil Can"
Forum: From The Heart
Original Thread: http://forums.411hype.com/showthread.php?threadid=23992
Enjoy Folks!

Tears In a Oil Can
Our father who arth in heaven many times do we sit and ponder about life love and even you, then we try and define it
It's dually noted all men are created equal but I've been reminded that the equality has been divided
An invasions of equations you plus life plus trials and tribulations divided by hypocrisy and adding the satanic inputs
Find the total amount and now subtract from the hypotenuse of the tens and tens of thousands of pyramid schemes that induct
The mass minorities of a majority struggling in barbaric barracks
Concealed in their own filth and lackluster memories they pay life's tariffs
Like us the world too was born equally on one side is a rigid flaming desert on the other side is a bounty of gold paved street and linen laced trees
It be contradicting to the human eye to not say that the better half lies in the linen trees but that's not so, open your eyes and don't be deceived
We are all born; disgusting covered in a disturbingly grotesque mixture of our own feces and another's
But after awhile some make it to those gold streets and don't even bother to look back and even pull across their own brother
Sometimes I'm laughing then I just lose the vibe, thinking about how I throw away half my dinner how I have a privilege to eat or if I should lose the right
When I know that a man is searching for a portion of a portion of a portion of a scrap not for his benefit but just so his family can survive
And while we fine dine there are people working so hard that they can't even find time
For their loved ones, struggling in inopportune situations with dyer effects of neglect trying to incline minds
It's the factious fictions deployed that cover of faces like many Muslim women from the harsh truths of the worlds
There are certain stores you can visit to find some of the most magnificent jewelry but only in poverty stricken desolation can you find a true pearl
Just because their calculators malfunction so they can't figure out their our equals and we're theirs
Because they are and we are and nothing changes that, born out of a woman, bleeding blood, loving, caring, and hating, right up to breathing air
But who really cares, probably not you probably not them either
Money doesn't make them rich and it's not a consolation either
Laughing and playing with what little they have and people alike me are complaining about how my sneakers only cost 100 at most
When their content with a whole loaf or just a single serving of toast
But when I think of the little I could do to help but don't my inside tangle each roping fiber of the ligaments and tendons builds up a utter despise
I can barely look at my self, finding it so hard to release my selfishness and help another equal human for now I'm a volchour in my eyes
And If I cried my tears wouldn't help anyone's cause, just help me relieve the guilt for the scars I helped induce on a people as a whole and left them a hole
It's saddening Knowing that some girl is crying tears in a oil can, praying one day there might be enough to help soothe her empty decomposed soul