PDA

View Full Version : so I was in circuit city buying ghetto fabolous and the blueprint

Frank Metts
09-11-2013, 12:32 PM
When I heard the news of the first plane it was about 10 minutes before 9 a.m when we returned to work which was about 7 minutes down the road we watched the live broadcast and then the second plane hit... then we Sat silently for hours watching live in shock as thousands of people lost their lives in front of us

Then I see this documentary two years ago were this fat chick from spain Tania head ( fake name as well ) claimed to be a survivor and losing her fiance in the attacks even going as far as saying a dude who did died saved her life and sacrificed his own going as far as being asked to speak at his memorial. It was harder to watch then the actual attack.

Diode
09-11-2013, 12:36 PM
there was nothing like being an 18 year old hundreds of miles away from home and having no way to reach or check on anyone back there to see who was alive and who was gone.

Inno
09-11-2013, 12:41 PM
I was in bootcamp when it happened...they didnt let us see anything from the footage
They nevrr gave us details asside from..the united states is under attack.

I didnt see the actual video of the planes crashing until 2 years later.

Drill sergeants never let us see shit...it was fucked I didnt know what was going on.
I knew it was serious when they started guard watch after that night.

Crazy shit yo.

...the Nagger
09-11-2013, 12:41 PM
I was in Math class

this one chick starting hyperventilating and going crazy once they announced the second one

cuz once they said the first one over the intercom we was just lookin like word thats crazy

but then when they announced the second one....

and I remember it was Math class cuz in all my math classes in high school I always had upperclassmen cuz I was advanced in Math

the chick that was cryin was a senior I wanted but I was a freshman so I had no chance

The Warden
09-11-2013, 12:51 PM
I was in earth science w mr schulteisz ....we were doin sum group activity in several groups an he clicked on the radio an told us to come sit an listen......i didnt really even understand the gravity of what was happening....we saw the replay of the planes hitting in every class after....then when i got home and it was literally on every singke channel i was like....oh...this shit is bad yo....

Diode
09-11-2013, 12:55 PM
my mom called me from nj and told me a small plane had hit one of the towers. i put on CNN and the line went dead. watched the second plane hit. i woke up my entire dorm. only two other people gave a shit - kid from the financial district in manhattan and a kid from bx. the rest of them only cared about classes being cancelled.

ohio is a cesspool of scum and villainy.

i transferred back home at the end of that trimester.

Joe Metts
09-11-2013, 01:57 PM
I was in economics with sal sarcone. But i bought them cds that same day.

Pent uP
09-11-2013, 02:00 PM
I was going to school and listening to a radio station that usually did prank call stuff that day so I thought they were doing something in poor form. ..

I was quite shocked when I got to school

Malachi
09-11-2013, 02:12 PM
I was most likely shitting myself :)

PancakeBrah
09-11-2013, 04:19 PM
I remember being mad that fox didn't show the Simpsons rerun that night because the news

Hush
09-11-2013, 04:23 PM
Live in NYC

Saw the dust cloud

Turned in tv

Saw tower 2 fall

Was home cutting school

Crazy ish
Me and my uncle walked to the top of the hill to view the debris plume

Strange stuff

Diode
09-11-2013, 04:30 PM
Live in NYC

Saw the dust cloud

Turned in tv

Saw tower 2 fall

Was home cutting school

Crazy ish
Me and my uncle walked to the top of the hill to view the debris plume

Strange stuff

brooklyn?

Hush
09-11-2013, 04:33 PM
Yes

Cypress hills

The name hills says it all

uh-oh
09-11-2013, 04:55 PM
i was in 6th grade in science class. someone came in think it was the vice principle and said something. bell rung and when i went into my social studies class the teacher just had us watch the news, said something like "this right now is history"

don't remember much else.

uh-oh
09-11-2013, 04:56 PM
my mom called me from nj and told me a small plane had hit one of the towers. i put on CNN and the line went dead. watched the second plane hit. i woke up my entire dorm. only two other people gave a shit - kid from the financial district in manhattan and a kid from bx. the rest of them only cared about classes being cancelled.

ohio is a cesspool of scum and villainy.

i transferred back home at the end of that trimester.

nigga you were in athens ohio

who has ever heard of that

NE ALL DAY

dull boy
09-11-2013, 05:00 PM
I had stayed up the entire night prior to the crashes. Was watching the news pretty much the entire time. What I remember most were the weeks following, and the feeling of unity that people had. Never before, and never sense. It was pretty cool.

Diode
09-11-2013, 05:00 PM
nigga you were in athens ohio

who has ever heard of that

NE ALL DAY

ALL OF OHIO IS AWFUL

ESPECIALLY COLUMBUS

PancakeBrah
09-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Not really. Ohio's nice.

Diode
09-11-2013, 05:03 PM
Not really. Ohio's nice.

it is the worst state in the union, cake.

uh-oh
09-11-2013, 05:04 PM
ALL OF OHIO IS AWFUL

ESPECIALLY COLUMBUS

lol i dont remember much of columbus. only went once to party with ohio state people when i was 15.

but ohio is the shit dawg

probably not. but you're in south carolina now. thats ohio with hotter weather and a beach. which sounds better and probably is, if your into that.

but you hail from jersey yo

like you basing your assumptions on all of ohio from a minor variation of cities, i base mine the same way. was in trenton/redbank/holmdel or homedale whatever, was a shithole

dope pizza tho. and porkroll is a definite plus 1. BUT STILL FUCK YOU

OHIO ALL DAY

THE LAND OF GREY SKIES WHERE NOTHING EXCITING EVER HAPPENS EXCEPT ROBBERIES

Diode
09-11-2013, 05:04 PM
THE LAND OF GREY SKIES WHERE NOTHING EXCITING EVER HAPPENS EXCEPT ROBBERIES

so like i was saying

uh-oh
09-11-2013, 05:06 PM
it is the worst state in the union, cake.

now your trolling

what are you talking about

elaborate

what makes ohio the worst state?

The youngest boss.
09-11-2013, 05:11 PM
south side lorain, my niggas sell cocaine

cleveland, bitch

PancakeBrah
09-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Diode doesn't know what he's talking about will pompously argue for the rest of the thread

/Thread

Diode
09-11-2013, 05:14 PM
Diode doesn't know what he's talking about will pompously argue for the rest of the thread

/Thread

Cake thinks he's witty but he's really just an idealistic young cub trying to put on his grown man pants when he hasn't even worn out his teenager coveralls yet

/YourBoardingLife

PancakeBrah
09-11-2013, 05:17 PM
You've missed the mark yet again steroid monkey

PancakeBrah
09-11-2013, 05:24 PM
I apologize, that was rude. You're not a steroid monkey diode.

detour
09-11-2013, 05:40 PM
I was on smoke break at mci an someone came out an said a plane hit...we thought it was like a cessna or something...we got pulled off the phones like ten minutes later an started watching the TV right before the second one hit...

Rawn M.D.
09-11-2013, 08:39 PM
I was in law studies class 11th grade

can't rmbr the teacher name but I rmbr she was fly for a teacher

mad ppl went home n the school kinda erupted

south Fla is like a second nyc so mad ppl were worried about fam or another attack

Nly time the TV ever dominated the whole school day with the exception of the Oj Simpson verdict in fifth grade

I don't even thithink they let us go to our next class or even into the halls besides ppl gettin called out to leave bc they parents came to pick em up

DLB
09-11-2013, 08:49 PM
i saw the tv and thought i had grand theft auto in my playstation still and they ain't even allow u to fly planes yet

when the towers dropped, that shit looked like a joke to me then tbh i didn't even know it was real till like 2005

dull boy
09-11-2013, 09:37 PM
i didn't even know it was real till like 2005

Zen
09-11-2013, 09:43 PM
I was in the 3rd grade and now that I look back on it, why did they put planes crashing in buildings killing 3,000 people on repeat on every fucking channel? And they wonder why Americans kill each other more than any other country.

~RustyGunZ~
09-11-2013, 09:46 PM
I was in the club getting pussy with alvin karpis the III when we heard the news

Ghost1
09-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Rawn was in law class and florida is the same.as new york.

Seems legit.

~RustyGunZ~
09-11-2013, 09:58 PM
he was in the perfect spot in florida to see it happen upon a hill top

he has the vision of Helios, Bagsworth

Meth
09-11-2013, 09:58 PM
I was prob watching teletubbies or eatin some pancakes ionno

Ghost1
09-11-2013, 09:59 PM
Ah....the hills of florida... where every1s a jewish lawyer until.they steal a.leafblower.

~RustyGunZ~
09-11-2013, 10:03 PM
it's where he trained amongst the monks that immigrated from tibet when the communist regime shook them out of the mountains

rawn coincidentally created communism as a ploy to demand loyalty from his underlings in the mean streets of miami

Strikta
09-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Walked in late to class. I came in when the second plane hit... the announcement tv for class was still on w/ the news.. niggas & bitches was like aw shit yung. I'll never forget it.

I rolled on x w/ my bitch all day w/ her bedroom door locked.. we skipped the rest of the day after that happened.

DLB
09-11-2013, 11:41 PM
i was like 5 yrs old tho, 2 days from turning 6 b

Bodey
09-12-2013, 12:36 AM
i was in 7th grade, 2nd period, computer class. i remember something was wrong because of my teacher's face. i thought she was gonna tell us taht one of the students/teachers passed away or something. then she said she was told by the office not to let us watch tv, but that she felt we needed to see it

and all of us were just kind of glued from then on. couldnt take our eyes off the screen. i rmeember a girl started crying and saying she needed to go home but we werent allowed to leave the classroom

at one point, some stupid asshole kid goes "wow, this is awesome!" and we all attacked the shit out of him for that. he didnt say another word. then the 2nd plane hit and i knew, even at that young of an age, that this was no accident.

i got off the bus at the end of the day, climbed into my moms durango, and started crying. it was the first time ever that i realized we werent very safe. from anything. and it scared the shit outta me. and even worse, the fuckers that pulled this shit trained right here in florida, in fucking venice, literally a 10 min drive from me. spooky shit

6 months later, me and my fam drove up there, and my dad decided to stop and drive thorugh manhattan. i remember the air was still thick, and still had remnants of fog/dust. we walked along the memorial wall reading all the names. shitfuck day

Rawn M.D.
09-12-2013, 01:40 AM
Lol besides doing all those things u can ask pretty much anyone whose lived in both... south Fl is like a second NY ppl wise

Fig
09-12-2013, 01:49 AM
I was in kindergarten dude, sitting criss cross applesauce with my teacher crying, scaring us all, listening to the radio

Frank Metts
09-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Diode uh-oh best thing in ohio is canton and cedar point .... other then that I really didn't like to much else I came across heard states campus was real nice but since your talking about college I'm wondering were you went maybe you can tell me that's a cesspool as well

Frank Metts
09-12-2013, 08:56 AM
Kinda crazy how a lot of heads can just remember the littlest details about such a tragedy that happened over 12 years ago

We were suppose to work at Andrews air force base that afternoon because air force one had two flights scheduled fairly early and the place is on lock down when the plane is coming or going so we weren't going their till afternoon .. we did new construction plumbing work for the govt as my boss was retired air force ... my boss was a tight wad like stereotypical jewish tight but that day we didn't move from the tv in the shop. After that day we needed deeper clearance checks and they randomly xrayed commercial vehicles and up their mp dog force ... those dogs could smell anything we used acetylene torches and everytime we were searched the dog would bark and we would be stuck on the curb for hours until they allowed us to leave them in a secure box on base ... shit was nuts after that ... we did a lot of work at the naval academy in Annapolis as well but their security was much looser for the time frame and their campus was gorgeous