PDA

View Full Version : RoyalRiddleRula vs Tig

trap.
01-28-2013, 03:55 PM
03-10-2002

RoyalRiddleRula spit

i lyrically baffle bafoons here tig battle~ my shadow~ you homo/cause in the flesh i'm celestial and tig is just so-so/Timid Idiotic Gawky defines your whole structure so i intend ta school ya/strategicly open your brain to see what made you think you could fuck with the rula/flich and i'm fling furious flows numerously/nullify nursery rhymes by flipping flavor fluently/troglodyte types tipically get trampled with text/split necks~and its probally prudent that if ya pitiful you should not spit next/TIG couldnt fuck with me if we were running a train on his main broad~remain raw~expose flaws~since you have the witsof a chipmunk lets see if you can hold these balls in your jaws/spit with distain~ sick with the flame/verbally shit in your head so you can trully be called shit for brains/vandalize with verbs~ herbs~ nerves stay shook like earthquakes CALIFORNIA /manipulate words like MAGNETO and metal and make them burn through your cornea/corner ya in a struggle of wits/TIG means Truly Incapable Guy thus you have trouble ta spit

Tig Spit

Triple R whats the matter couldnt make it to triple X, to soft, untouched virgin u'll be 30 when ur ready for sex//
U sit on ur throne got the lights dimmed till its black, so ur not embarrassed by the no hair on ur sack//
I'm robbin hoods why you lookin for men in tights, panty hoes ridin up ur ass like Richard Simmons workout videos at night//..(movie RobinHood Men In Tights)
Im leavin dis kid black and red sittin on his throne, king of queers livin underground no 2 way connection no telephone//
Learn your lesson stay down and just die, no1 gonna come and save u hell u gonna fry//
Better respect me not diss me, put a gun to my head bitch you better not miss me//
Im gonna come rape your wife kill your kids, show that the life there father really lives//
If I catch you im tieing sinder blocks to your feet, in the river you go for an eturnal sleep//
You cant swim your just gonna sink, lungs fillin with water just take a drink//