PDA

View Full Version : RemiRaw vs DrunkenPanda

trap.
01-28-2013, 04:02 PM
03-06-2002

REMIRAW (http://www.******.com/forums/vault/member.php?u=2212)

The slaughter of a Drunken Panda////

Even with the help of Big and Pun... You'd still hold no weight on this site my Son/
Cause you about to get done.. so Stick a fork in it/ or better yet turn up the gas while I through a torch in it/
Cause Im an arsonist aka extorinist/ twisting you up like a contortionist/
lighting up the night when i Spark the four Fifth/ Don't even come ya should just forfeit/
before i through fists... and floor kids... Cause my rawness.. Will beat you flawless/

You want Skills ~ Fuck Mills, I weigh my talent with Kills ~ The blood i spill/ Determines to Me who real/
Don't need a deal ~ just some black steel ~ with a reciever to reveal ~ the way that I feel ~ when I Murder on Battle Fields/

My bombs a cataclysmic ~ Paint picture exquisite ~ Through Meta phsyics ~ I raise temperature to the highest digits/
Cook this Panda ~ Taking him home to eat while watching the Answer ~ and Jada ~ While puffing on Canca......
U just a Dancer turn Rapper like Puffy/ You so corny you should go act on buffy/

Only way you can beat me.. is if I was your dick/ But even then I would still be busting shit/

Yo... I gotta go.. my bad to cut it short

DrunkenPanda (http://www.******.com/forums/vault/member.php?u=12)

ayo

yo' remiraw spittin' off the head? i'm so above ya you should spit on stilts instead/
ya spread thin with too many words its the quality not quantity of your verse/
i'm stompin all over R.E.M. like a beat down in your sleep~i'm rackin' up punches while you count sheep
bitch ya in to deep with me i'll drown you inside my thesis
R.raw you like a gang raped girlscout you're all about diseases *
I've smelled better talent standin' in cow manure breezes~ya soul so ugly ain't even loved by jesus !
even with bonaculars ya cant see my level of skill ~ it costs to battle me so drop to ya knees and pay the bill!

switch da styley slyly

warimer more bass ack words then georgia cousins fuckin' in front of mirrors
ya so inbred and brain dead i said "you a punk Bitch!" an you asked "could ya be more clearer?"
it costs to battle me so drop a knee an pay your bill, ya need to build your skill more lil' sophmore
cuz i'm more hardcore than and an eleven year old drew barrymore
i'll leave ya more sore than a first time bareback horse ride
battlin' D.P.'s like punishment i'll beat ya till i tan yo' hide with no fists just a superior rhyme

* "all about" is the name for a type of girlscout cookie, they have corny little phrases like "girscouting is all about friendship"