PDA

View Full Version : PRYDE VS. THE CAKE (SANFRO) - VOID

PancakeBrah
09-11-2013, 06:59 PM
12-16!?
Due whenever. I'm writing tonight. Probably.

Greed
09-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Cornball.

PancakeBrah
09-11-2013, 07:21 PM
i went 20.

dont be a faggot. i wrote this shit on the spot. drop something tomorrow.

PancakeBrah
09-11-2013, 10:28 PM
The King is mathematically affixed; no man has a known plan or schematic that's equipped
to throw hands, I'm Gohan; I'll throw one death stare that'll snap your femur in half with a twitch
My whole team is nabbing at the bit, I'm the touch of God as a weapon of no remorse
Leave you slumped in the yard with a queen attached to my hip while we're stepping over your corpse
Close range, the bullet's frame rate slows when the scope is aimed and leaves a hole when it's done
And as your soul escapes I'll watch it elevate at the same pace as the float off the smoke of the gun
I'll sidestep Pryde's death. Let's talk about me. Sovereign, the King, netcee's Charlie Kaufman indeed
Taking the site over, type cold I stole the deed while GoW tried to breathe coughing off the smoke of his weed
I pen gully tacks, dubbed as rap, writing better than you with something new everyday, slammed
Clear the deck, I say fuck a tap, I'll power clean a whole keg and make the brew do a Cakestand
I said; I'M TYPE COLD I...I'll...I'll a write a verse of the week spazzin', voter's a clown dude's type
I'm bipolar, I reek havoc. Both of my personas speak in third person and rhyme diameters around you like
"Pan a merk you. I'm a 4chan commercial, bezerk, seeing blue spots off of the strands of herbals
Pan is yelling at this imaginary buzzsaw, PAN CANNOT WORK YOU, so instead Pan will just use Pan's hands to hurt you
while talking to Spanish gerbils. Pan will jam his thumbs into your eyes until your glands are purple,
PAN IS CRAZY PAN JUST RHYMED WITH PUR-" "Cake is serious. Cake thinks Pryde's game is broke,
Cake will kick Pryde's wack ass with enough backlash that Pryde'll be back to the time when his typo name was dope
Cake's going to race troll. Pryde will go apeshit and all, Cake will shoot off when dude rages in typeface,
Then Cake's going to shapeshift through walls and moonwalk over Pryde's black self in Michael Jackson whiteface."
Pancake is a King, like Pancake said. You're a raging faggot going through his hype phase.

Greed
09-12-2013, 03:16 PM
As far as swag and flow I'm tagging toes, you fags is slow and have to go
This a tyrannical animal flow, I make a better diss appear then a magic show for half the dough
But as you know I'm the preforming type, I adorn the mic with thorns and spikes
Of course I'm nice, I throw those rights and you get knocked from the battle arena end up in the open mic
Ill make you poltergeist bro who you think you approaching like you got it
You more the vulture type... dead for 3 hours, not all the way rotted and no other animal has spotted it
Watch who you plot against I'm not some simp without common sense
I'm more the god of writ, you gotta quit this awkward shit with our species opposite
And it would be easier if you just left rap alone, because this is more my route
I mean if I see you post another verse about the struggles of being white, I'm scraping YOUR eyes out
Goofy fuck you truly suck, Ill eat your girl whole boi I be getting it in
Pussy is so not on cakes diet that his fake chow led him to anorexia, and thats why he's back at the gym
Your still puny and I'm still looney, 45 shoot at your weird doo thing and leave you
I need too, the man tease his hair so much that its got low self esteem and hates large groups of people
Brah I am without equal, ill stab you In your sleep and take a bat to your urethra
Max out your visa, buy the whole police station pizzas and then get away clean cause
I am an elite thug. I don't fuck around boy I gets mine and your shit is wack
I lose for dumb reasons, you lose and get more DDDDDDDDDDDDDD pressed then that
This geek is a poser and In need of some closure, your weak and a loner
He went on a streak that got him indecent exposure
Faggot claims he hates other races yet STAY trying to black face his boner

You have to atone brah

Sharp
10-20-2013, 10:14 AM
Pryde PancakeBrah

I'm about to void this for not having any links