PDA

View Full Version : Scientz vs PoizonusJK

trap.
01-28-2013, 04:06 PM
03-07-2002

PoizonusJK (http://www.******.com/forums/vault/member.php?u=1814)

pjkk goes fo tha kill like dis::::::::::

fuck shatterin-bones, i use bones to splatter-ya-dome/
stab an icepick in the 'eye' of this 'storm', ya should run back-to-ya-home/
i seen when u stepped to DK, got fucked-in-the-ass/(TRE)
fuck rape, this time ya stomach-gets-slashed, organs on the floor cut-up-to-scraps/
i like-gore, born on the ninth-floor of the psych-ward/
while-storm iz wacker than mahatma bein in lifePHORMZ!/
fuck just you, i diss-ya-whole crew while i twist-ya-bones/
rip your femur offa your pelvis, use it to put a crack in shao's liquid-soul/
storm's a rainshower, while i'm a full blown hurricane/
with words so combustible when they hit oxygen the adjectives burst-in-flames/
and travel in parallels, impacts makin your head carousel/
you stare-at-shells, slugs so fast i got the devil scared-as-hell!/
cuz when i spit scripts so sick every emcee in the immediate area/
catches malaria, fuck breakin, my words shatter the sound barrier/
my lyrical 'scientz' brings more downpour than thunder'stormz'/
fuck rain, i make blood 'splash' like i cut u with 'liquid' swords/
i birthed-war, my first-form was worse than your worst-storm/
words-pour so cold when the verbs-swarm they'll put out the earth's-core!/
poizon iz droppin-a-level of combustible, unstoppable-treble/
so sick it makin demons commit suicide and shockin-the-devil/
i chop-wit-swords, so when i'm nearby, better lock-ya-doors/
i'm so 'sick' I come 'cleaner' than usin ya blood to mop-the-floor/
i rape 'scripts' when i battle, i hope you take this personal/
burn down your house, and beat you to death with the burnin furniture/

btw scripts iz his brother....and scripts verses....bah http://www.******.com/forums/vault/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Raw Scientz (http://www.******.com/forums/vault/member.php?u=10119)

JK's death
Here we go

leave jk wit a torn waist and sliced face by throwing razors wit a ninja's grace~kid claim 'poisonous' i seen more 'venom' from 'garden snakes'/
he's a disgrace i bash his face and toss plates till they shatter and display his brain~or he can see 'bullets' fly like 'Webber 'dunking in past games/(Washington Bullets)
this lame gets a dented frame for speakin in unproper tone~bash his dome in so many pieces his 'best friend' cant 'collect' all the 'bones'/(bonecollector)
what skill have u shown he had 'faith' he would get in LP but 'gets no love'~ya styles wack Mahatma told ya how he felt so u wanted to hold a grudge/
hold these 'slugs' like people wit 'bug fetishes' when the metal spit it severs whatever it hits and leave stomachs lookin like relishes/
like 'dominique wilkins' scientz known for a 'double pump' i blast chomps and leave cowards heads slumped in the back of trunks/
head left wit 'lumps' like 'cancerous breast' and jk leakin bodily fluids~if u come ill somethin aint right like 'Hitler's kin' invited to 'Jewish reunions'/
ya not proven rhymes skills are poor lookin to 'Dr Schools' for 'support'~ya body torched head kicks leave scuffs on ya face like a NBA court/
i teleport appear behind em and slit the throat of this kid~momma screamin i want my 'baby back' like she obsessed wit 'chili's ribs'/

It aint over!!!!

like 'transvestites' scientz always keep his shit 'tucked' i blast this punk deliver body chunks to hid mom in a 'UPS truck'/
jk got fucked up neck ripped open blood leakin meat drippin police screamin who did this~all we found was this 'sword' thats 'liquid'/
for bad lyics scientz killed him and left his flesh torn but u were warned~stop tryin kid ur not skilled enough to be a LifePhorm/

It's done

*Faith has a song u gets no love