01-28-2013, 04:07 PM
03-17-2002

Battelin ODD?~ ya betta think twice like second guesses,
i get vexed,eject ya text and scream stop the presses,
cuz lilhead couldn't be "felt" if he was "70's prom dresses"~/
DR ODD brings the apocalypse to murder the mundane and monotanous,
befor i rip out ya esophugus and send the bill to wack rappers anonymous~/
i'm the intellect known digest vets then get sick and hurl rookies,
ya mistook me!i din't want to battle, i spoke to you to buy some girl scout cookies!~/
lil~head's unknown like "def cattle" so i guess he "never herd",
i spit a"summons" at substandard suckas to let you know that "youv'e been served"~/
hit the nail on lil~heads when i come hammerin through~ banishin crews,
cuz i have aliases with aliases that've won more battles than you~/
ya battered and clueless ~thinkin ya dope,but the truth is,
ya only "half fresh" like" previously used douches"~/
ya just part of the phoenetic flock as another duck in the crowd,
duckin my sound~so now i finish this"circle jerk"~i'm done fuckin around"/

XcluSiVe (http://www.******.com/forums/vault/member.php?u=10091)

odd is like "In-Anus" in which he tries to "Come from behind" /
Kind of like 'Janus' trying to "Serve the world" only to see-blind/ (jack off myth? white flashes)
He's so "green" he's got "Chlor-a-fills" and in "vein" he "leaves-lines"/ (leave lines, veins)
His sword is about as "Pointless" as struggling to maintain british tea-time/
"Can't touch this" verse i'll flip an "Legend" cuz it's "HAMMERED MC"-Time/
"odd" Is it true i've been getting "Jewed" by you? odd partically charged then elarged jolted through/
Hit you with Orion's belt and have you bolted too, like looking at orgami you're verse is a "Folded-view"/
You come with heart, i'm a souled shoe in which I askew, is the rhyme in every line colored a polka-hue? (Askew, ask you)
Tearing you apart, my volts-imbued with glue, I pursue to subdue the one who in which my insult-debuts/
Temptation for mastication what's up you jack more rhymes than Messiah's(old member) weekly masterbation/
How about I give you points for participation just don't confuse my abrasion for gay solicitation/
The small flaws in your rhymes a big situation like "Vietnam" units shot down you "missed-an-asian"!/
odd's like the river of Stix you're record is a lost "vocation" all defeated were victims of "Imagination"/
Everyone sleeping? I bet we could throw "Vets" because you bore the nation's dawgs into" sedation"....