PDA

View Full Version : Line For Line Cypher: Session 1 - VOTING

trap.
01-28-2013, 04:22 PM
Alright folks, the Session 1 Cypher is officially closed. What you need to do is vote on your top two favorites in the Cypher. Those two with the top votes will be in the running for the final Line For Line Cypher, which will take place during the Finals of Back to Basics.

Session 2 Cypher will open when threads are made for Round 2 in the Back to Basics Tourney. If you aren't one of the two that made it in Session 1, keep battling it out in Session 2.

Once you have made it as a winner of one of the Sessions, you cannot win again, but you are still able to vote for other winners.

Here's a link to Session 1.
http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?505-Line-For-Line-Cypher-Session-I

Read all of the lines and place your vote in this thread.

Example:

1 -
2 -

You also need to give an explanation for your votes.

Joe Boston
01-28-2013, 04:38 PM
1. Joe Metts
2. Trill Clinton

Joe Metts I felt had some funny hits. I did have Allen Knight but Trill Clinton came with that Beyonce lip sync reference lmao

Geno
01-28-2013, 06:00 PM
I got

1: joe metts
2: allen knight

Joe held it down tough in the beggining posts
I got allen holdin it down toughest towards the end

Sharp
01-29-2013, 01:41 AM
1. Snoop
hit consistently throughout and had some of the best line flips imo
2. Joe Metts
dominated the first page, had some really good name flips

Jah Homie
01-29-2013, 08:06 PM
I got...
1) Bleak
2) Genocide

Liked Bleak in this one. He didn't throw the hardest punches, but he got some real good laughs here.

Line of the cypher: With no effort, I'll drop bombs. Texting mags and ratchets.
You reach farther for a title than Mysterio in ladder matches.

You had to get the references though.
Geno had some killer bars -- They were sparring on the second page. Really liked his punches.

Fart
01-29-2013, 08:58 PM
1 - Snoop
2 - Allen Knight

Most drops without garbage in them, personals, and flips every time pretty much. Joe Metts would of got 2nd if he kept it going imo.

SiK
01-29-2013, 09:06 PM
1-Snoop
2-Allen Knight

Snoop was real consistent imo....havent read much from him but hes dope imo like just about every line

Ak always in this cypher shit lol...pretty consistent but a couple i wasnt feeling(which is normal for a cypher)...

Metts came nice but stopped shortly after and no one came close to these 3 imo

Orc
01-30-2013, 06:51 PM
sn00p, ak

trill was cool, namix was refreshing

namix
01-31-2013, 08:14 AM
oh shit

i brought this idea up in the Mod forum when we were talking about how to make cyphers more meaningful

and subsequently COMPLETELY FORGOT that we were doing this, haha.

time to get serious yo.... when's the next one going up?

trap.
01-31-2013, 12:28 PM
I'll set it up after work. We'll let it sit for a few more votes if anyone desires.

God Of War
01-31-2013, 12:55 PM
1.sn00p
2.allen knight
3.joesephina metts