You got two-faces, and still fake from your head to your shoe-laces//
This dudes-tasteless, like wasteless crooks-in-jags//
Fuck punches, i spit hooks-and-jabs//
Testin me, you just get CARRIED like books-in-bags//
You can't see me, so just keep lookin-fags//
Cause my battle raps will shatter kats//
I'll leave you blinded like cataracts//
My attack is like havin your verse deleted//
Be seated, cause me growing gange green on my toe is the only way I'll be DE-FEETED//
Your a repeated, anal probin homo, so I crush this bozo along his nose bone//
Then for once though, you will actually spit out of your whole dome//
And STILL get burned like homegrown, I smash until you're just foams floating in the ozone//
So whose this bitch who wants to prove he spits...HAHA....you just hit wit useless scripts//
Bitch I'll crush your uterus then knock a tooth from his, mouth and chew the shit//
Cause 99 percent of all your time is spent, miming bent to Can-I-Bus//
So how can-i-lust your pathethic attempt to battle foes//
Forget it yo, you couldn't STUN me with cattle prod electrodes//
My gaze will blaze like an arson till you slowly begin to soften//
Son, you need to take caution more often or get tossed in the coffin//
So check it, you on thin line like anorexics...test this?//
You better bust your best shit, cause you've sucked since your mom fed you breast-less//
I'm restless, 'hungry-man' ready to daze ya crew of snitches//
They just gays and bitches, i got no time for games and disses, cause i'll cover ya brain with stitches//
Ya just fronting, bust nothing but rust coming out ya mouth from it//
FAGGOTS gettin punished with a STRIAGHT-jacket around they stomach//
I shift with brawls, give EVOL rifts and flaws, cause you lack the dick and balls//
Philosophe never falls, I'm so raw if you were claustrophobic I make you lick the walls...

***EVOL***

Sub-con-scious telekinetic powers/make this ob-nox-ious Dennis the Menace coward/fly 50 feet when I grab ahold of da mic/and recite lyrics so wicked they could strip a man of his sight/Thats why its downright stupid to go against me/Do it an find yoself 10 feet underneath concrete wit a bent knee/Win this? I'll do dat AND burn up yo wack of da wackest title/interrupt yo recitals then BEAT the shit outta yo idol/Nigga you cant even say a nursery rhyme without it soundin wack/as I pound-yo-back and liquefy yo eardrums wit astounding tracks/Like starin at "cock-eyed midget", we just aint seein "eye to eye"/but ay yo, if thats yo hardcore shit, why am I seein these bitches cry/Like a "premature ejaculator" you can "try to hold yo self back"/Wit me up in yo face like that, I hoped to God you would snap/so I can beat you till my bodys cells turn blue and black/A beatin so hot it can melt off that stubborn fat/A beatin where you in so many pieces you wont know where yo head is at/A beatin where I'll turn yo three dimensional body flat!/I'll hang some "missletow" over my ass so you have no reason not to "kiss it"/Cause you wack, alienated, and if you did anythin good, I musta missed it/Evol kickin sick shit to explicit for you fuckin dipsticks/I shit pigs wit flows that puts rebellion into rich kids/I'll replace yo "upper body" just to say you had a "change of heart"/NO MORE OF YO WACKNESS, I bring heat to this aging art/I'll "smother" you wit pages from my notebook to try to get my skills to "rub off on you"/Yo, if you ever won a battle, that nigga had to have been goin soft on you/How you on a "rise to the top" when yo flow always "drags"/Cause in this 1 on 1, Im exposing the "Truth" like those "anti-cigarette ads"

VOTE PLEASE....