PDA

View Full Version : ShuGah vs WonderTWIN

God Of War
01-28-2013, 05:29 PM
posted on 11/28/00

ShuGah

First to 7 wins.

U uneducated asshole, u bout to learn young boy that when u fukk wit a true playa u get treated like toy. 1st I'll play wit yo ass then lyrically slay yo ass. Have mothafukas lined up to pray 4 yo ass. When u 1st started calling urself an MC u committed hip-hop larceny then u started fukking wit me and that's a lyrical felony. Ripping out ur vocal cords, lock em up and throw away the key. Open ur eyes u little bytch, can't u see. Ur balls aint big enuff to fool wit me. U winning aint in the cards, it aint meant to be.

U brought this shyt on urself, by urself. Didn't u know too much Shugah is bad 4 ur health. Now u walking round blind cuz I had to dot ur eyes 4 ya. Crossed ur T's, kept u on ur P's....and Q's now ya peeps cry 4 ya. I told u 2 take ur silly ass home. But u didn't listen so I had to split ur dome. Now over the earth wit no brains and no sight u roam. Wit no class and no sytle, like a Benz wit no chrome.

I gave u back ur sight but I had to rip out ur tongue. Made u lick ur own dick cuz that's the only way 4 u to "come", back home to peeps and now off my ass they sprung. Yo moms wants to thank me 4 giving u back ur sight. Yo pops wants to thank me by nviting me over 2night. But when I got there u know what his queer ass wanted to do? Have my brother come with me so my dawg could run him through. Then he wanted my brah to fukk ur little sister. But she aint healed yet from that nasty anal blister that u gave her last time u ran up in her. So she just sucked my brother off then let ur little brother finish her.

Now this was just a sample of the sickness y'all depicted. The whole fam's going to hell, ya'll fukking stupid and wicked. Keep ur family away from my ass and tell ur little sister to get some fukking class. Now I aint mean to air ur family laundry and drag y'all swamp dwellers through the dirt. I know letting everybody know this shyt has got to hurt. But that's what happens when u battle, it's to be anticipated. Now go the fukk away, "Wonder Twin powers, DEACTIVATED."

vs.

WonderTWIN

When it comes to Shugah, I deliver shivers of sweat that piles into rivers
My "flows" spill and drills the chickenhead like cold can produce quivers
You're no rap artist!! WonderTWIN will smack your ass the hardest
Fuck your ass the longest and farthest, stuck you so fast and deep, your heart quits
Bust WonderNUTS on this shugah slut, get soooo deep in the guts
When I finally get that sperm rush, you slosh up the slush as soon as it gushed
You want to battle the kid from Wichita? Shugah, you're not a "chick at all"
In fact, you probably got a dick installed into your stomach walls, too close /and quick to call
I'll stick my balls inside your mouth and make you hit the halls
WonderTWIN will stick his dick inside your jaws until you sip the sauce
You're wacker than two linebackers playin' halfback on the Packers
And both get jacked by the quarterback from behind-the-mask tacklers
Computer hack ya! WonderTWIN spins you from the back of the Saloon Inn
When noon comes, the world already assumes I won, In fact, give me 2 wins!
'Cause even "YOU GRIN", wantin' autographs from the Wonderful WonderTWIN
Shugah talks so much shit, I pissed on her and tried to "flush her chin"
That's enough damage for now!!

-WonderTWIN with carnal tunnel funnels punishin' Shugah with one-in's!!

My powers are ACTIVATED! You and your boys are DE-ACTIVATED!/ Hopefully I'll make it out the belly of the beast...ahhh yeah! - WonderTWIN