PDA

View Full Version : FLAME vs craZZyPac

God Of War
01-28-2013, 05:33 PM
posted on 11/3/00

FLAMEon2000

whatever you want however you want this somethin that fueled back in the day when i was currently a true member of this site some would call it beef but i just call it killin arrogance

crazzy huh? like a lady stranglin herself daily just kill off an illegitimate baby/
think you got raps naw you wrap you lips well around my dick-rail until my shit swells/
your arrogance never fails until you meet a rapper with enough mangnitude that i'll set blaze to ya feet/
nigga if we seriously meet in the streets... i'll personally introduce you to heat/
i ain't a saint but i can paint the future precise...as flame rocks grip stronger than vice/
i predict pac screamin for his life reachin for a knife/
right behind him is this flaming glow of light touches the mangled body and then the flesh 'n' soul ignites/
i'm a dawg that barks with a hell of a "mega byte"/
while crazy can barely read or write yet tries hard to enlight a fugitive mind right?/
you must be blind right? i ain't new to this...and this ain't a "fantasy" so beating me is plain out "ludacris"/
when i'm in the process of sadomy don't even think to touch a pencil and pad in thoughts to speak with that vision you had of demolishin me/
but obviously that's farfetch'd like pokemon being complex/
i'll agitate ya mom with bomb threats...i'm at the bottom of your stairwell screamin "who's next"/
i spit 'n' bruise knecks get "in too deep" and lose text like omar epps creatin scripts and gettin into a car wreck/

vs

CraZZyPac

My fault for not responding faster but ive been busy an all....
Here is my verse though....VOTE ya'll....

You made a big mistake when you went and challenged me/
Your rhymes wouldn’t be "attractive" with the help of "gravity"/
Your shots are coming half way when you try to blast at me/
All you do is drop wack rhymes committing lyrical felonies/
The fact is-you lack in each respect of rhyming when you try to rap/
If you "at last(atlas)" got a win you still wouldn't be on the "map"/
You call yourself Flame but you rhymes don't start a spark/
You can't be "bright"/Picking a battle with me-you must have lived in the "dark"/
When I see Flame's name in a match I detect wack shit/
If my verse was cut in "half" I'd still rip you up into "fractions"/
I "robbed" you of a win so you can call me a "bandit"/
All you do is "blow" dicks that's y you're only a "fan" kid/
Calling me out with a wack verse shows that you're mentally retarded/
After the battle you'll be departing, scarred wishing this battle never started/