View Full Version : Boredom vs Arch - {Arch wins}

Orc
09-16-2013, 04:38 AM
NBL
Netcees Text Battle League

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due FRIDAY,
Voting ends Tuesday July 23rd at 11:59 PM PST.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are at the mercy of your opponent

Line Limit:

Min. = 10 lines
Max. = 16 lines
[I]The max. can be higher if different is agreed upon by both.

Voting:

Must vote on 4 battles and POST your links in YOUR THREAD
You will LOSE if you don't post all 4 voting links.
You will not like the punishment, so just vote.

General Rules:

1st person to post can't edit after the 2nd person posts.
2nd person to post can't edit after a vote has been made.
Feeding = DQ.
Recycling = DQ.
Biting = DQ.
No freeposting, swaying or bitching.
Unless a picture battle is agreed upon,
linking to your opponent's picture or posting it
means you will disqualified.
A check in isn't mandatory, but it is encouraged.
If your opponent doesn't check in,
you still have to post a verse.
Competitors should agree on a line limit in their check in.
If no line limit is agreed on, then the 2nd person to post
must match the 1st person's line amount.

@Arch Boredom

Arch.
09-16-2013, 09:36 AM
12... and I'm like 12 and a half hrs ahead of shit, so I'll be posting at a random time lol

Boredom
09-16-2013, 02:30 PM
word, check.

Arch.
09-20-2013, 08:31 PM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=18269
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=18264
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=18346
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=18266

Boredom
09-20-2013, 11:50 PM
word.

Arch.
09-21-2013, 09:32 PM
12 sent to Orc... good luck...

Boredom
09-22-2013, 12:54 AM
need another ext til tomorrow, buddys bday just heading to the strip club.

Boredom
09-22-2013, 09:11 PM
will edit verse here.

Neighbor
09-22-2013, 09:22 PM
Be a smart shopper

Boredom
09-22-2013, 10:56 PM
Orc post up Arch. 's verse

when I make a lip ring it’s w/ a right hook leavin goof’s n lames embarrassed
u just have a lip ring that screams "I’m as gay as orcs fascination w/ antonio banderas"
I get bottle service when out clubbin, have stacks and the best fashion
if u get bottle service it’s catching one to the dome w/ to leave ur head smashed in
u’ve bin dickrode for ever. It’s pathetic cuz I’ve always thought this kid was a fag
who’se text career has been more of an on going joke than any of bag’s video mags
back in the day no one’d vote for u, so u started to copy legends n u know it’s true
archive had enough of u digging through those n biting concepts...this is me exposing u
u used to be relevant, now ur whack as fuck n no one remember’s ur damn name
for ur namesake u should’ve stayed retired, now ur more of a washed up faggot then that lame
it’s a damn shame, u’ve grinded through text for years n i’m sure it’s bin a real journey
now no one gives a fuck about u n ur one ns away from falling off'n dieing like diodes tourney

Orc
09-23-2013, 06:31 AM
Well...

This lame's obsessed w/ me. In war my rounds are bludgeoning peeps
So when I go to 'Afghanistan'... this fag's the one getting his head covered in sheets
Your verses shouldn't be shared. When it comes to rap's elements, we know B's impaired
It's known that any charts you see Boron are always made up solely of squares
Your girl refuses to even touch you. The lack of boning can't be ignored Kid
When you try to hit your broad's defense rivals a Mayweather performance
Fuck boxing... my arms're spraying. Shots to the skull when I aim in
One blast'll have your head in your lap like you were trying to keep from fainting

loool at family and then netcees, u two are brothers.. shit i would battle my girlfriend via text battle if i had the opportunity lol. it's just fun and in good spirit.... taking this a lil to srs tbh, nothing wrong with a lil friendly competition.
You can't fault siblings for not wanting to war. I mean, I'd like seeing them ether
But your point's moot... I'd have no qualms battling an imaginary friend either
This game nerd's sex life's in a rut. When it comes to that special bond, it sucks
Shit... if you ask his 'XY'... it's cuz he'd rather play one of those Pokemons than fuck

...blah...

Sn00p
09-23-2013, 09:42 AM
u just have a lip ring that screams "I’m as gay as orcs fascination w/ antonio banderas"
u used to be relevant, now ur whack as fuck n no one remember’s ur damn name
for ur namesake u should’ve stayed retired, now ur more of a washed up faggot then that lame

vs.

Your verses shouldn't be shared. When it comes to rap's elements, we know B's impaired
This game nerd's sex life's in a rut. When it comes to that special bond, it sucks
Shit... if you ask his 'XY'... it's cuz he'd rather play one of those Pokemons than fuck

this was clooose. good job to both. coulda quoted more. that said, i think arch had more standouts, and his misses were slightly better (archive has been done some times unfortunately). boron i think i've seen before, but not used like this. thought the flip was dope. so yea. arch on the standouts & consistency. but i can see this going either way. boredom wasn't bad by any means.
v/arch

Unfukwitable
09-23-2013, 03:24 PM
v/Arch

this was a nice match to read but I just got one edging it with slightly better material .

Blue Bayou
09-23-2013, 04:05 PM
u’ve bin dickrode for ever. It’s pathetic cuz I’ve always thought this kid was a fag
who’se text career has been more of an on going joke than any of bag’s video mags

vs.

Cool battle but i think Arch took it comfortably here... liked his creativitymore here and felt he had more effective standouts... props to both Arch won it

Vote - Arch

hotdogvendorman
09-23-2013, 06:29 PM
close battle... i got lip ring vs boron. .. i feel like arch was a lil more consistent tho overall his misses wasn't as big either.. almost quoted the xy line it seemed to be missing a lil something extra but was still decent.. i got arch by a hair.. v/ arch

Trag.
09-23-2013, 08:23 PM
vote - Arch.

i thought boron was a pretty cool line, some other swere okay... mayweather etc. other guy wasnt bad either, but his lines were harder to get into and a bit wordy. decent battle.

e11even
09-24-2013, 06:19 AM
Boredom
-- most agressive punch
-- lackluster, but still a punch
back in the day no one’d vote for u, so u started to copy legends n u know it’s true
archive had enough of u digging through those n biting concepts...this is me exposing u
-- good personal... could have capitalized with better punch

Good verse. You need to manage flow and content more consistently. You also should cram more hard hits in these shorter line battles...

Arch
-- very solid punch.
-- kinda funny
-- good punch. the arrangement of it was solid imo

Not immaculate, but a sharper and harder verse. Better flow, and those few bangers laid in there did some damage.

MVGT Arch