PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare vs. Dazed aka Deep

God Of War
01-28-2013, 05:34 PM
posted on 11/6/00

Nightmare

Bitch, I put the ILL in skILL/ While the thought of you is more absurd than Fat JOE on a Big WHEEL/ What you are about to FEEL is completely REAL and shouldn’t be handled on any Alcohol or prescription PILL/ INSTILL a lyrical CHILL because at WILL I KILL for the THRILL of maintaining a SUPERIOR-STATION/ DETERIORATION is bread by my ANNOTATION of DEVIATION, got you spittin like you were written in a rhythemless NATION/ Other lyrics BLOW-LOAD, in comparison to my BATTLE-FLOW-CODE, as I EXPLOAD and UNLOAD to EXPOSE my FOES in verbal-kill-MODE/ UNFOLD utter DESTRUCTION from the PERCUSSION in this DISCUSSION of straight-blood-LUSTIN, SUCKIN and DUCKIN amidst all my-vocal-BUSTIN/

::And you thought that shit was it?::

Without the RUSTIN and with a WISH you still couldn’t DESIST my FIST from producing a KISS wit ya LIPS/ Cause I rip out vocal CHORDS to appetize my HOARDS of lyrical BORES that I release when I unleash my demonic CHORUS/ Shit, I seep into PORES of WHORES to infect more SORES than any PLAGUE/ Your rhymes are simply VAGUE, or should I say more out of PLACE than Richard Simmons at an ANTI-Gay Rights PARADE/ So I INVADE your BattleCADE and DISPLAY my deadly WAYS that are Guaranteed to bring your end of DAYS/ DISMAY eats away at you like Jeff Dahmer on some Hawaiian dancer slut/ If you’re ILL I must have testicular cancer, cause right now you’re on my NUTS/ Cause when I BUST, I rape BUTTS of SLUTS until they FESS UP/ ...the fact that they're WRONG and sing..."I got my T-SHIRT and my Panties ON” / It’s been So LONG and you’re more GONE than an Image of Sylvester STALONE in a THONG doin his impression of the Sisqo SONG/ It’s KNOWN, that’s your Victory PRONE, but when my TONE hits HOME I stand ALONE on my THRONE because it’s been SHOWN that my lyrics are FULL-GROWN and will just OWN any bitch made CRONE/ Gnawin through ya Clavicle BONE to Hollow out your SPEECH, any BREACH of 10 FEET will DECEASE your RETREAT and leave you dead on the STREET/ DEPLETE all your skills at me and you still couldn’t come close to a HIT/ You couldn’t Get wit this here if you were EQUIPED with Heat Guided SPIT //

Afta I’ve RIPPED ya CLIT and dismantled your BRAIN/ You couldn’t come up more short if “Tattoo” was your NAME and you Screamed “Look Boss! The PLANE the PLANE!”/ INSANE how these attacks keep COMIN got Deep RUNNIN when I’m GUNNIN with this Eternity Defining TEXT/ Got His capacity VEXED and at his BEST he wouldn’t dare TEST the animosity that lies behind my CREST/ Like ILL SEX in the ANUS of Greg Lougainis my rhymes are impossible to SURVIVE/ The only one’s left ALIVE are the ones that ABIDE by My SIDE for a Cock BITE whenever the mood strikes me RIGHT//Bitch please your skills are "CHIPPED" like Nas' tooth after I threw you out a "PROJECT WINDOW"/ Take lessons from a "MASTER" before you take that "UGGGHHHH...." shitty ass flow gets "P"eed on, like a VOYUER NYMPHO/ Weren't ya'll "ECSTATIC" to get out of this battle before I make your voice SCRATCHIER than BLACK ROB'S after drinkin a glass of Tabasco/ (ecstatic, meaning black Rob’s ecstasy charges) Please, I verbally "SAUCE" ya'll eyes out, till there’s "MONEY" left to "BURN", and then I lyrically lacerate your arms off then shoving it in your face so you can easily "MIDDLE-FINGER-U"/ Your blue capillaries turn red as my metaphorical artillery-burns-lead/ Y'all better talk to a "PRESIDENTIAL-FIGURE" cuz like "HILLARY-YOU HAVE TO-EARN-HEAD"/ I turn ya GIRLY ASS PUNCHLINES into HE-BITCH-MAN-SLAPS/ Take battle raps away, bitch you should have your seatbelts "STRAPPED-ON" on like Lesbo Sex rap/ I make an intense WHIRLPOOL for your BRAINLESS intelligence out of your EMOTIONS/ Better SLURP wit a good GAG REFLEX because my words burns down your throat like GEEREATRIX'S CRAB CLEANISING LOTION/ Thinkin you was "ILL" leads me to belive you're a severe "HYPOCONDRIACT"/ "ACK-RIGHT" before I come and "ARREST YOUR CARDIACS"/ Before you make a synapse, my words shatter backs, "RELAX"/ Hit harder than concrete, shit, even harder than his taboo fantasy "Wet dreams"/ Please, my rhyme scheme makes this "WHITE-CHOCOLATE"s internal organs look like "COOKIES'N'CREAM"/ I "PIMP-SLAP" this "MAN-WHORE" with my "DICK" till his face has more "DEUCE" engravings then "BIGOLO"/ We have your soul goin "UP IN SMOKE" like "DRE" but y'all hardly "BIG BOIS", ya'll just "OUTCAST" gigolos/ You beating me would be worse then Canibus in a Kid Rock Video/ Cuz my pleonastic bends backs back like elastics/ Have this "BITCH" leathered up for sato-mastics, when my lyrics drop acid bombs in his synaptics/ I decipated these worthless, COMMON bitches but ya'll don’t see the "LIGHT" to battle me, cuz it will just "BURN" you worst then THIRD DEGREE SKIN CANCER/ I already "OUT SHINED" ya ass better then "REGIES'S FRONT TOOTH", now bitch surrender your "FINAL ANSWER"/ Quit now hoe, you are worth nothing, and I had conquered you before you was conceived as a Zygote/ Drown your un"BUOYENT" skills to test the ability of this faggots ability to stay in his own wack ass "WHIRLPOOL" and float/ My lyrics LACERATE all arms off leaving this dumb bitch "OUT OF REACH"/ Out of things to say, "STAPLE LIPS TO GETHER", READ AND RECITE, hoe, "YOU’RE OUT OF SPEECH"/

vs.

Dazed aka Deep

This is weak.. I had no Time to Prepare...

I will drop this....
bur I Dropiing a Round 2 on Monday Now that I know we going at it...

I'll start it...U can reply..

(Keystyled Verus)

I'm sick of Pathetic Emcee's, con-stant-ly trying to Stop Me,
I will Erase Body Composition and forget to leave your CARBON
copy,

Slowly I will invade your Floppy, and destroy all your HARD
DRIVES, like playing Football with First and Infinity to Go,
being dragged through your Archives,

Your so Bad I'm surprised Zodiac even Yet U on the Board,
If Rapping was a Chat Room Session I would be been Put U on
Ignore,

Your Stuck in a Matrix of Hat-Trick's which Graphically I Depict,
dropping your Body Temperature slowly as I break exterminites
with sticks,

Words maybe not hurt U but U already Killed Yourself,
My Treble Clef is Rigged with Explosives, Detonating leaving
Nothing Left.
cause
If U came Right I probably still Wouldn't have replied,
U Good is Still WAC, How N the Fuck U think you'll Survive...

(Sorry...quick keystyle...I be back 4 this in Round 2.. if there
is on)