PDA

View Full Version : Pyrodox vs. Verse-A-Tile

God Of War
01-28-2013, 05:40 PM
posted on 10/18/00

Verse A Tile aka Nb

go damn yo, what tha deal wit all the bad comments bout me yo, i jus posted here and i am already gettin dissed, that kinda shit makes me not wanna poat here, nawmean?

Im well equipped for high performance applications/
been known to practice Mastication on your verbal illustrations/
In other words I chew Emcees when their metaphors are useless/
You leave toothless, wonderin why yall said "he scared of this"/
I was voted the illest honkey by the leader of the Islamic Nation/
Shows how even when Im hated, I still brings devastation/
Why didn't you listen to me? I told ya… STAY SEATED/
Full-contact combat, until one man stands undefeated/
I know Karate, Russian Sambo, AND Kung Fu/
I could beat you with Taie Kwon Do or Lyrical Jiu-jitsu/
Ninjitsu and Muay Thai Kickboxing even Cypha Pencak Silat/
Have you eatin through a straw, i bet you like tossing SAH-LAD/
Think your shit is all that, but you muthafuckin WACK/
when its over, you'll scream brutality, Just cuz you black/
I'll beat you with combination flurries and you''ll claim dickriding/
But in hindsight you will know, you were pulverized by the "white lightnin"/
Theirs only two types on black inq, those Ive beaten and those I will beat/
Im type Ill, to bring Terror to your Dome, you can call me P.E./
Step to me you comin up short, like a midget in a pothole/
Im sure you'll reply with those gay Battle shots though/
Sit back and observe, watch the stars as your teeth get snatched/
Tell ya friends "I had raps" till Verse came in with a loaded back pack/
"had the C4 strapped to my nut sack, then he tossed me like a flap jack"/
You know you rappin half-ass, while i got shit covered like ya moms ass is/
I take the masses, hijack the flight and wipe them off my first class list/
I smacked the last bitch, and you still come with wack shit and no practice/
Verbal tongue whips and lashes, like Shamrock beating Tank Abbot/
Stop actin, tell us how you really feel, cuz beatin me it Ain't happenin/

wha?

Image by FlamingText.com

vs.

Pyrodox

Verse-a- tile, rehearse a while, before you step to Pyro's style, I heard the only thing you're equipped for is tampon applications, you've been known to practice masturbation while looking at Zodiac's illustration of the legendary Pyrodox, I'm above you like you're Mugsy trying to suck Shaq's cock, you couldn't rise against what I got, if you rocked "Uprising" in your boom box, I put locks on rebels and shock the devil with the sparks that ignite as I incite riots in hell, when I flip my lip, I tripped Lucifer the day he fell, no one would buy your lies if you put them on sale, You fucking honkey, I heard the boys over at Islam like to ride you like a donkey, that's why you're their favorite, they get to jiz in your ass and don't even have to pay for it, if I was them I'd like you too, But I'm not so fuck you, and forget what you knew, even if I was toothless, I could still chew through this, I'd just gum through your rhyme, like eating my concubine from behind 'til the bitch starts to wail, every line is like a nail driven into your casket, even if your mother tried to hide you in a basket, and float you down the Nile, I'd be a wild crocodile about to snatch a little child.

Kung Fu? who you? Bitch, I do more than Bruce knew, without tightening a knuckle or lifting a knee, I let my Chi, run free, 360 degrees, it becomes the air you breath, wraps around your heart then I squeeze, like a fistful of cheese, ya gasping "No, Pyro, please!", 'til you cease to be, your own crew told your ass not to mess with me, now you're just another example, got your head on a toothpick like a grocery store sample, you fucking herb, I'm raining verbs on your blurred words like NATO bombs on rebel Serbs, your shit in the Open Mic was a laugh, Shugah liked it but she's a candy- ass, she likes her men sweet, but I'm harder than a bunion on the flintstone's feet, I run around slapping hookers on other pimp's streets, stay away from my heat, before I melt you to the seat, and make you watch me fuck your lady, you sweating like a fat man in Hades, 'til your rhymes are soggy like biscuits in gravy, I combat you, you're bitch-made so I slap you, write my name on your grave with a stream of piss, cause I'll still be flowing once you cease to exist.