Wait? Is something wrong? What the fuck happened to your behind?-
It must just be me looking into the future, shit, I'm Psychic-
Because the way things look, your gonna get your ass kicked, and like it!-
Your rhymes could be 40 years old, and never make it over the Hill-
Always getting slept on, like Black Inq just overdosed on Advil-
When people talk about being Creative, that's something yer not-
Your rhymes suck so much, I thought I was battling Needles Merlot-
I get more of a Challenge when you NO SHOW-
Your Skill is like Fat Men saying they eat healthy, maybe true, but it don't show-
Let's Battle Live! You'd get More Boo's then Homeless Folks-
I spit Punchlines, while you steady giving hopeless jokes-
Your shit is more Ignorant than an Illiterate Ghostwriter-
Whoever isn't S RapBlack, is the one who Flows tighter-
When you want to know about Losing and how to rap whack-
Head right on over to NEWS,INQ and don't hesitate to ask S RAP BLACK-
Like a Stephen King Obsession, he'll know all about "IT"-
Me winning is like my Dick and Pissing, I can't go without it-
You have as Good Chances of Winning as Grandparents being age 20-
If Having skill makes me broke, then my Opponent Makes Money.

20 Bars, straight up.

vs.

SRapBlack

this is the first time I'm in the section and I thought I was settin' it off...I didn't read your verse...don't worry...there's no rebuttal to your verse...its not that deep for me to get a win at this...there's no money!!!

Yo, another rapper calls me out actin' like he's ready 4 war/ causin' me to blackout like Red and Method's tour cuz I pledged before to scar your pride with S.Rap sketched in sores/ me and battle raps go together like sex and whores the way I be droppin' analogies and metaphors/ Grandeur stop comin' soft and rest ur jaw cuz "bitch" must be what you got your varcity letter for/ givin' me the last laugh with my attack raps that leave you in the dust from Baghdad to Flagstaff/ InQ's wavin' the flag at half mass with your half raps you must've been half baked for comin' so half ass and make u fall on the stage cuz I collapse acts/ Incidentally my whole intents intentions to intentionally root these squares exponentially/ to eventually pull masks and expose Grandeur like short sleeves as my lyrical onslaught gave me this "W" with ease/ doncha know I'm known for heatin' emceez with extreme degrees of flows where these raps breeze and these critics can't believe I breathe with my lungs as much as my eyes bleed off trees/ Now check your rhyme, it should be a crime that u don't resign, break your modem and sign off line/cuz all of InQ ain't hearin' you like you were a hip hop mime/ Next time maybe you won't be so bravado in a contest where you got less luck than lotto against this lyrical apostle/ who drops more shit than white castle burgers and mexican tacos/ Obviously you probably thought your strategic attack was planned raw in this historic stand off/ ask me if I won against Grandeur and I'll say "Yes" cuz I'm damn sure...

S.Rap Black