PDA

View Full Version : The Marvel Collab ft. Nice, Pure Energy, Immaculate and Campbell

Immaculate
01-22-2013, 08:28 PM
Humanity has relied on man too much, now its time for the Special ones' to stand.....

Professor X...

From the start i was born with the most Ruthless heretics infused with Mutant genetics.
So if i spit a lucrative message it holds truth like a newborn christian spewin confessions.
Im intuitive, mind warping when im looping suggestion, fingers to my temples, u lose if selected
I Peruse the infected decide who's used n neglected, those i choose are my students n i improve their defences
I am the movement of X-Men,
professor Xaviar, telekinetic invader.. omni-present with powers while I Sit in my chamber

Hulk...

I’d leave Dr. Jekyll mystified if he ever saw my version Mr. Hyde
I just don’t smash my enemies to tiny bits of size, I’ll leave ‘em liquefied!
Terms of destruction is evident when I overthrow any intergalactic settlement
I’ll leave every strength of metals bent, left in my wake I’ve even trampled elephants
My blood is a flood radiation due to my intense rays of gamma exposure
I’ve lost Banner’s composure, so let me get my hands on and lift Thor’s hammer it’s over!
An appetite for catastrophe, the only thing that satiates my hunger is rage
They ask of me, “am I man or beast?”, and my mind can only wonder with age
I answer with skies turned to ash for weeks, while the Earth trembles under thunder for days
My adversaries get sent to hell as their next stop destination
As I am the rampant Horseman of War check the Revelations
No more seconds wasting, with the power of fifty suns, I am set for detonation
My power’s infinite never reach their outer limits, so Mt. Olympus’ hour is finished
I look now upon Zeus’ cowardly image, make his sisters prostitutes down in the village
From here across the universe foes shake in fear at the sight of my towered appearance
The reason I’m green? Ask Popeye, cuz he still trying to figure why he’s out of his spinach

Rogue...

My name is Anne Marie, I am but a chaste girl, separated from society but united with those who share.....special gifts.

Four manifestations of power, we are relentless and inexorable when Thee Marvel Fam unite
Forged under the same umbrella, leaving opposition hot and congested while they melt above fahrenheit
I dare you to fall for my innocence - my purity, all though, like a locket - the very tomb of my thoughts will remain clandestine
Believe me when my touch has been un-locked, your very blood and guts will be spilled more, then some Valentine
Ageing is not a part of me, though my grey streak may mystify your sights but alas! my strength within' will consume lives
Cause' I have been born with this burden, which I embrace with ignorance, so feel my darkness abruptly strike thy
Face the kiss of death... like lip locking of meth, il have my enemies rooted from their bones to skin, since my thorn is my rose
Diminish all living things in my radar, and end all times, like The Rapture has come before those who oppose
Immortality has been injected me, I am of the undying breed, I am legendary like ancient artifacts mounted on Canaan
No weapons are needed, for our brute strength is far too immense to bare, like how the Sun radiates beam by blazin'
But call this a warning, a mere glimpse of my world and what I am capable of doing to man and his will to die
For when the Four unite like Brothers in arms, we will not prevail, nor will we surrender, cause our force will smite you to the skies.

Gambit...

I was hardened, my heart darkened from taking pain
excluded from humans cuz i was viewed as ghoulish
moved to an exclusive school of mutants, escaping hate
now part of a greater gang, with an ardent cajun rage...
death is a barter between me&those who play the game
before professor X befriended me, i wasn't left anything
but the kinetic energy embedded in my genetic rendering
blessings to my enemies, whos objective is to hinder me
armed with an ace of spades that's sharp as razor blades
as i throw darts in the form of cards wit laser aim...
The fagan gangs, Remy Lebeau ready to change his name
I cut the deck with the thought of the palm of my hand move
be cautious of card tricks that's caustic with a hard flip...
call me Gambit.

http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?40-self-portrait
http://artofbattling.com/forum/showthread.php?147-Think-I-m-Crazy

Camp Bell
01-22-2013, 08:35 PM
...whoa....

Split
01-22-2013, 09:17 PM
Professor X was respectable

Mike Wrecka
01-22-2013, 10:33 PM
ok I thought this was a really cool concept. something different which is dope. but some parts weren't executed as well as others though and that hurt it a bit

professor x - a really strong verse. the flow was off the charts and it really captured professor x's character to a tee. good work.

hulk- I liked this verse. first half was dope, but it lost something at the end, going a little too deep on the whole mt. Olympus theme and losing the hulk just a tad. I see what you were doing but it might have strayed just a bit there. overall it really worked though.

rogue- this verse didn't work for me at all. I tried reading it as a poem, I tried reading it as someone spitting it but I just couldn't catch the flow. it was waaaay stretched for my liking. I don't like leaving negative feedback in the OM but ill just leave it as saying you had some good ideas that failed to hit the mark for me. I applaud the effort none the less

gambit-this was the style I enjoy the most. but the flow lacked in some parts. I liked your choice of words and what you were saying it just seemed a tad choppy in some spots.

overall I enjoyed this collab. a good read. nice work guys.

Hush
01-23-2013, 10:42 AM
Professor X was respectable

Agree. I dig comics so I wanted to like it, but nah. Hulks verse could of been applied to anything halfway thru. Didn't dig Rogue cause it was too long winded. Didn't even make it to Gambit.

Zen
01-23-2013, 11:13 AM
The Professor X verse was dope throughout no need to quote anything from that part because I'd just paste the whole verse ha. But as for Hulk and Rogue I didn't like em at all guys. Hulk's verse was just lackin imo and rogue's verse was way too stretched out. Now Gambit's on the other hand ended this shit on a good note. Overall I'd said decent post guys

Darker Ego
03-01-2018, 07:29 PM
I am optimus prime crushing your spine
A militant Rambo with sufficient anmo
Wolverine Ripping your spleen, Deep in your dream
Professor X here to profess what's next
Bobby flay in hells kitchen steady spitting
The ghost of Spawn here to collect your Soul at dawn
A giant whale and you are just a prawn
He Man with A sword, Demon Lord
Super man here to execute your clan
Megatron weight in more than a Megaton