PDA

View Full Version : Test vs. Sengoku

God Of War
01-28-2013, 05:44 PM
posted on 10/14/00

Test

Yo, have a taste of my latest RECIPE/ So, face it.. presently, there’s no turning BACK because you FRONT INCESSANTLY/ Rhyme-wise you could double-up, and still amount to LESS OF ME/ I’m leaving imprints on every bar like I was NESTLE/ Replace the Blade and the Fade, with a scope and rifle JUST TO SEE/ The poetic irony of you being SNIPED by WESLEY/ Ill delivery is a NECESSITY/ I got you open, cause even on the street they say I’m seedier than SESAME/ If you’re an optimist, in a positive fate you’d BEST BELIEVE/ But child, you’d best to check again, cause I’m a DISCREPANCY with your DESTINY/ I’m like a button, things are bound to happen if you’re PRESSIN’ ME/ My name is on the tongues of more party people than ECSTACY/ I’ll shake ya’ down like EPILEPSY/ If you EXPECT TO BEST ME, then you’re SWEET, and kids can’t taste the difference NEXT TO PEPSI/ Hoppin’ a pebble is all it takes to GET BY YOU/ I’m international, but I never WENT TO F-I-U/ Let me GUIDE YOU to a lesson, MIND YOU, TAKE YOUR TIME/ Cause you’re twisting the pronunciation of words to MAKE EM RHYME/ So, keep taking the VACANT LINE and keep your TRIPPIN’ TO YOURSELF/ Cause if you’re ILL, I’ll be the antidote that WHIPS YOU INTO HEALTH/ Your rhyme was 42 SENTENCES/ But I’d just watch the DAILY SHOW if I wanted Punchlines and NEWS REFERENCES/ MY GUESS IS THIS, you wanna sound raw, but you can’t EXECUTE/ So, you REAL-PLAYER HATE, knowing you’ll do this for your NEXT DISPUTE/ And when you do, I’ll come and FIND YOU/ Shit, I’ll even produce the beats you’ll be saying your BATTLE RHYMES TO/ My RESPONSE TIME is DUE to my PRESENCE/ Cause I don’t have time to sit around all day and watch the fucking BBS’/So, get to the point, you’re trembling, but my MIC IS STEADY/ Cause I cut to the CHASE, quicker than taking a knife to CHEVY//

::Hope you don’t take any offense to what I just said. Good luck in the 2nd Round.::

vs.

Sengoku

"Test" can't "Make the grade" so this will B his "Final"/
U couldn't put a "Scratch on me" even if U were a "DJ" and I were "Vinyl"/
U wouldn't B on my level even without gravity/
lyrically your skills can't "touch mine",so Y N the hell R U "GrabbN me"/
No sympathy just apothy that's Y I'll Dstroy U savagely/
U'r lines R nothing but "filler" like U have a mouth full of cavities/
If U want 2 learn how 2 rhyme then I'll let U B my apprentice/
cause the only person who would actually like 2 hear U "Spit" is the "Dentist"/
everything I've ever heard from U always seems 2 bore me/
U'r not a "Big Fish",so I'll make this "Minnow" pause(Menopause)like he were "40"/
Usually Coming "1/2 ass" is what makes your "crack stink"/
the only reason U'r the "Shit" is cause we can "smell your odor" hear at Black Inq/
saiyajin U lost is something U will try 2 deny/
after what happened last rd,I'm suprised that U would even reply/
With all of my punches how can U absorb all of these blows/
U keep "missing the POINT" like U were shooting "bad FREE THROWS"/
continuously losing 2 the same person,I bet your life Sux/
when I said "Get on the Ball" I surely didn't mean "my NUTZ"/
after I pound U,rd.2 they found U layN on the "cement" with "ground view"/
I amaze and astound dudes,1 of the proud few,who'll kill u Bcause I vowed to/
when U touch a mic the crowd boos and those loud fools will start throwN rocks/
the only reason they U said U "Suck" is cuz they said they saw U "BlowN Cocks"/
U'r "time" is /\ from the only way that I've been taught knowN "clocks"/
U couldn't "Light /\ a stage" if it was "dark" and U had on "glowN socks"/
my style will knock your "Eqilibrium" off and make U lose "balance"/next time U wanna battle,try 2 fight some1 with a little less talent.