PDA

View Full Version : Test vs. Sengoku

God Of War
01-28-2013, 05:45 PM
posted on 10/3/00

Test

I’m more than raw, incapacitatin emcees with a dose of chlorophorm/mistreated whipped and beaten like Quasi Moto, although in the end you’ll be more deformed/ I tend to go overboard, when I see lack of skill I use mine and show them off/ another one of those that lost, anatomy separated by ingestion of explosive bars/ and the coldest part is the way the parts of your frame were too hard to contain/ destroyin tissues, your heart and your brain, lets review the different parts that remain/ as stated above this text, there’s nuthin left/ fatality victim sufferein broken body and ruptured chest/ not even a vest, but it wouldn’t have helped unless it was explosive proof/ I totaled you, called you the bitch that you are and showed the proof/ everything I wrote is true, and I look at the fragmentation of your remains as a show of truth/ lack of testicular fortitude, and yet you masquerade as a man? There’s no excuse/ spit missles that speech seek so suppress the urge to spit, I represent TrIpLe6sYxX shit/...give a fuck if you heard of it, step to Test and get murdered bitch/ out for fame and prestige whether here or earnin it in a tournament/ burnin men with skills superlative then strangle them to death with a tourniquet/ words worth a thousand flames, bitin results in enamel cracks/ you couldn’t understand this rap if I supplied subtitles an invited you to answer back/ I’ll scratch your back, wieldin a hatchet, Test will lacerate and slash a man/ and bash your back with the blunt end until the handle snaps/ as an example of exactly how I’ll put an end to you/ splinter you AFTER I used the hatchet piece to carve you into twos/ splittin you like the soundbite before and after a CD interlude/ lyrics subliminal, criminal when I grip the mic that I spit into/ I’m so ill that when spittin at targets freestyle or written, regardless/ the federal communications commission creates a listing of charges/ murder one: for spittin so much heat spiritual forces infestin churches run/ force a man to abandon his oldest son, I spit so much flame I’m afflicted with burnin gums/ manslaughter: for overloadin brain cells like tape decks that constantly fast forward/ you advance over my first bars only to be cut down by the last four words/ homicide: when I leave competition with swallowed pride, broken limbs and mottled spines/ your wildest lines couldn’t bother mine. face you with cold shoulders... I deliver hypothermic shock to minds/ insistin upon battlin a lyricist with a sense of pride that everytime/ I spit a line I’m guaranteed that some bitch nigga dies/ so if you step into my domain you better step disguised/ and hope that I don’t recognize even tho’ my sense of vision never lies/ you find me energized with immortal energy to insure I never die/ spittin words better said to wise I don’t turn heads, cuz in my presense you and your crews heads’ll fly//

vs

Sengoku

I must confess,This is not an "Xamination",but I'll let U "TEST" the best/cause U could "sneeze" near Jesus and still wouldn't B "blessed"/Disrespect is what the wack get/just relax...quit/U better act quick/B4 U get smacked with/a kick and spinning backfist/cause with all my dirty tactics,I will make U do backflips/your verse has so many "LOW POINTS" that it's "ANTI-Climactic"/with my X act hits/I detach lips with an axepick/just 2 hack shit/and my max spit/makes U wish I would retract this/but the fact is/I'm so "DOPE" Bcause I "CRACK" kids/U need 2 practice/Bcause your "more of an ASS"than what U C on "healthy black chicks"/U would lose even if we were 2 gamble with cards/I'll leave U N shambles and scarred/like "Riding a bike 4 the 1st time" U can't "Handle these Bars"/I'll cut off your arms and leave your hands N the yard/2 dismantle your guard/I trample retards/your Soft,but I'm the Xample of hard/Me against U is a disadvantage/cause I manage 2 do so much damage/U'll B wearing a full body bandage/I cause disasters 2 bastards with untraceble passwords/the mass heard that I was going 2 turn U around and knock U ass backwards/your rap's slurred/from all those DAMN bad words/all my PUNCHLINES R KNOCKOUT's ,but I'll set U /\ with jabs 1st/After this battle your "Xpectancy" will go down on the LIFE meter/fight U N your TANK TOP so I can Dstroy a WIFE BEATER/N battle I have never seen some1 get this heated/Just Bcause your a "MAN" doesn't mean U can't B "MISS TREATED"/U tried 2 STEP /\ so I knocked U back DOWN the STAIRWELL/this is your GOODBYE match and your still not bound 2 FAREWELL.