No one will believe you existed like the X-files
You are such a bitch that your titties squirt out milk
I bet you wear a thong-thong-thong-thong made of silk
While I'm getting the women, money and respect
Pyrodox is like a Volkswagen Beetle getting wrecked
And I am the monster truck that does the damage
Smash you between the street and my wheels like a sandwich
Battered and bruised, you stumble cause you vision is hazy
And that's why they call me Jamaica Me Crazy!

Jamaica Me Crazy

vs.

Pyrodox

Jamaica Me Crazy? Your style is straight wack! Jamaica Me Wonder if you smoke crack! You came softer than the silk in my thong-thong-thong-thong, now brace your self as I hit you harder than Cheech and Chong on a bong filled with strong weed, the kind that makes your eye's bleed, I don't even need, to come up for air, I just apply the figure four from down there, like Rick Flair, make your bitch say "oh yeah!" like Macho Man Randy Savage, she's got more hair on her chest than the average, female of our species, I took a picture of her eating pieces of feces, and sold it to Merlin so she could be the next Inq model, she has the physique of a long neck beer bottle, with six toes on her right foot, and four on left, she's the first victim of self theft, since Cosby was arrested for stealing Jell-O, hello, that line was wacker than Puffy dressed in yellow, I think Jamaica's wackness is contagious, and now he's mutating rapidly through the various stages, he's got four eyes like the fish on the Simpson's, but all those eye's don't help his vision, cause he can't seem to see, that battling me, is like fighting with your mama, and that's more drama than any man can handle, cause my flow is tighter than an Israelites sandal, as he marches from Amsterdam to Bethlehem, walking through the sand with the Koran in his hand, headed for the Promise land, and I promise that every blow I throw will land on your self esteem, until the theme of you're scheme looks like Mugsy trying to post on Kareem, but no matter how big you dream, I keep rising like steam, as you sink like cream into the bottom of a cup of joe, so tell me again kid, how did your verse go?

when is someone gonna give me some real competition? let's get some votes.