PDA

View Full Version : just got some BOMB ASS head from this thick ass white girl WHEW!!!!!

Chyeahhh!!!
09-17-2013, 07:05 PM
oh yeah.................

forgot to mention..............

12/21/12 was wrong, everyone included year 0 in the baktuns when it should have started off as year 1. The true and final 13th ahau in the long count is December 16th 2013 which is my birthday. That shit is fucking crazy

but the head was good though, damn smh

MMLRLK
09-17-2013, 07:08 PM
lol

Rawn MD
09-17-2013, 07:43 PM
U gave up on the Spanish Chica?

So the world's ending again, this year tho

DLB
09-17-2013, 07:48 PM
pics of the bitch or this is just a conspiracy theory

PancakeBrah
09-17-2013, 07:49 PM
She on that deepthroat shit? We talking spit sinew? We talking throat fucking? What's the station. What's the station.

Meth
09-17-2013, 07:53 PM
But didnt they not count for leap years.

Split
09-18-2013, 12:57 AM
this is the most unlikely theory of yours so far Chyeaahra Knightly

Baron Mynd
09-18-2013, 04:47 AM
Fuck the bomb head, what we all really want to know about is this Mayan Calender bullshit ending the world again this year, surely!?

anime_boners
09-18-2013, 08:21 AM
*movie commercial narrator voice*

IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYONE WAS BLIND.....

ONE MAN COULD SEE THE LIGHT

*shot of a crowded city, men and women walking around, unalert*
*zoom in on Chyeahhh!! in the middle of it all, doing the 'nervous eyes' back and in forth*

FROM THE SAME MAN WHO BROUGHT YOU "NIBIRU IS GOING TO KILL US ALL, FLORIDA SUN-ZOMBIES ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL, THE NWO WITH SCALAR TECHNOLOGY WEAPONS AND HAARP CLIMATE CONTROL MACHINE ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL, AND 2012 IS GOING TO KILL US

*cuts to Chyeahh reading blogs in a dark room with cans of food and distilled water on a pallet, stacked to the roof*

"Oh.. myy... GOOOOODDDDD~!" *he shouts, shuts off computer and runs for his bunker*

THIS SUMMER...

THE MAN WHO IS NEVER WRONG, EXCEPT FOR ALL THOSE TIMES HE WAS WRONG..

IS GOING TO NEVER BE WRONG........ AGAIN

APOCALYPSE TWENTY-TWELVE 2: 2012'er

*coming June 20th 2013*

Zen
09-18-2013, 08:49 AM

*zoom in on Chyeahhh!! in the middle of it all, doing the 'nervous eyes' back and in forth*

FROM THE SAME MAN WHO BROUGHT YOU "NIBIRU IS GOING TO KILL US ALL, FLORIDA SUN-ZOMBIES ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL, THE NWO WITH SCALAR TECHNOLOGY WEAPONS AND HAARP CLIMATE CONTROL MACHINE ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL, AND 2012 IS GOING TO KILL US

*cuts to Chyeahh reading blogs in a dark room with cans of food and distilled water on a pallet, stacked to the roof*

"Oh.. myy... GOOOOODDDDD~!" *he shouts, shuts off computer and runs for his bunker*

THIS SUMMER...

*coming June 20th 2013*
dead

Frank Metts
09-18-2013, 08:55 AM
A white girl gave a black man head?

Shit must be a conspiracy theory

So on the tyson curve how thick was she on a scale of 50-100 what was her BMI?

Chyeahhh!!!
09-18-2013, 09:38 AM
never said any of that stuff would kill us all, I said it was cyclic destruction. If I have to repeat myself again in that regard someone is gonna get shot. I don't believe in endings, only new beginnings. Anime you misquote me too much.

I ended up switching jobs so the latina with the donkey never went down. The white chick with the donkey gave the good becky, deepthroat, not too much to where "bitch you are nasty" but it was a very passionate deepthroat. She made love to that shit b. The tonsil sounds n all while looking me in my eyes. I own her somewhere in the back of her head.

Chyeahhh!!!
09-18-2013, 09:40 AM
she was 36 cup, slim waste, hips to thigh ratio was banging, no stumpy feet. Her hass had mass and volume, so fucking soft. Her crack stopped halfway though which was kind of a disappointment but hey, comes with the territory. Had them dimples popping at the small of her back. smh.

Chyeahhh!!!
09-18-2013, 09:43 AM
[QUOTE=anime_boners;154779*cuts to Chyeahh reading blogs in a dark room with cans of food and distilled water on a pallet, stacked to the roof[/QUOTE]

but on the real though fam, I'm a man of anonymity and treasure my privacy. I feel violated right now honestly.

anime_boners
09-18-2013, 09:54 AM
never said any of that stuff would kill us all, I said it was cyclic destruction. If I have to repeat myself again in that regard someone is gonna get shot. I don't believe in endings, only new beginnings. Anime you misquote me too much.

I can't just make you a cool lil movie trailer tho and you appreciate tho?

Strikta
09-18-2013, 09:58 AM

THIS SUMMER...

*coming June 20th 2013*

lmmfao

Classic.

Reed for Prez.

Chyeahhh!!!
09-18-2013, 12:15 PM
I can't just make you a cool lil movie trailer tho and you appreciate tho?

you forgot Elenin though! It's not complete without Elenin in there. I'll tell you what, throw in Comet Ison and it'll be more up to date *daps*

anime_boners
09-18-2013, 12:22 PM
fuuuuck

Elenin was like, -THE- one, too. Iont know how I forgot that @_@

*commits seppuku*

Chyeahhh!!!
09-18-2013, 12:29 PM
smh you slippin

Rawn MD
09-18-2013, 05:13 PM
Reed killed it