Nigma vs. NYCSPITZ
Witty vs. Certain
Genocide vs. Frank

Zen
09-20-2013, 10:32 PM
Drunk. Lets discuss

YDK
09-20-2013, 11:22 PM
I didn't realize shit was due on Thursday lol Thursdays an Fridays my only days off so future reference I MAY need an auto extension till Friday if for some reason I don't ask for one thursday

Inno
09-20-2013, 11:27 PM
Pictures dont work.

Aesthetic
09-20-2013, 11:32 PM
Week 1:

YDK vs. Scripter

I have never seen either of these cats so im probably going to be voting primarily on their battles to check them out and give them feedback, excited for newcomers as always.

vividlyvague vs. Innovator

I always liked Innovator's style and admire him as a storyeller and raw/internal outlook. I might be thinking of someone else though I dont remember, last season I was in was almost 6 months ago.

Mike Wrecka vs. Mr. J

Your one of the strongest lyrical players on this joint with a multitude of skills; you can win when you want to, so ill just fold on your bluffs.

namesake vs Defy Gravity

I dig on gravity, dude's got an interesting style looking forward to see him right.

Plot vs. nO gOoD!

Man's a storyteller, a talented one if that.

dead man vs. UNFUKWITABLE

Dead man is always a fun read and is one of the best artist on this site with Rawn and Mike ; it's on his motivation.

Fig vs. Aesthetic

I like figurative's words and flow, jacked to hear what he brings but I aint seen him in a while so his work is gonna be a shadow punch.
(irrelevant)
Im trying something new and decided to write my piece in the same day rather then dragging it over the course of dead-line; hopefully it makes a difference im not fixing on a 0-10 streak lol.
Battle of the 17's...

Vulgar vs. Adonis

I dont recall any of adonis's work and vaguely remember vulgar being a villain to fuck with.

Rawn MD vs. Zenland

Im hyped as fuck; zenland always brings some trippy as visual comprehension's that a vivid and just ecstatic in they own. But man Rawn is ruthless on his lyrical game.

Nigma vs. NYCSPITZ

Nigma is legendary, point and case; I remember seeing this dude on like 2 or maybe 3 other forums always bring's his best. Spitz is intelligent and ill give him the credibility of talent but im seein Nigma as another league.

Witty vs. Certain

Im not certain Certain is witty enough to fuck with a fox..
And witty is never certain about how witty even he himself is...
You both are fucking homos and you both lose.

Genocide vs. Frank

Frank da gawd; period.

Now I know we dont have enough member's for it, but we should really do a ranking system and categorization thing again with like a bronze league - gold league so the worst aren't fucking with a gawd and the gawd get's a free win, feel me? I mean shit im outclassed by everyone here but if I know who the toughest in my bracket is I have a goal that's not completely hopeless.

Looking forward to this season.

Dove Dozer
09-21-2013, 12:07 AM
Who is plot? An alias?

Zen
09-21-2013, 12:24 AM
The champ is here.

Mike Wrecka
09-21-2013, 07:29 AM
The champ is here.

yes I am Zen. yes I am

thanks for the introduction, you should be around to say that when I walk into any room

Mike Wrecka
09-21-2013, 07:45 AM
Vividlyvague , your image is working fine for me. is anyone else having a problem seeing it ?

e11even
09-21-2013, 09:28 AM
im good. i url'd it then dl'd it. lol.

Zen
09-21-2013, 10:22 AM
yes I am Zen. yes I am

thanks for the introduction, you should be around to say that when I walk into any room
I do what I can mike. You know I got chu

Inno
09-21-2013, 10:30 AM
Im coming in bronze again

Its all part of my plan...

Next season im coming a mixer of silvrrbronze

Zen
09-21-2013, 10:44 AM
Im coming in bronze again

Its all part of my plan...

Next season im coming a mixer of silvrrbronze
Dude I'm gonna be honest, I think I've told you this before, but a piece you wrote last year vs mike I think was one of my favorites I read last year. Fuck bronze get that gold man

Inno
09-21-2013, 11:16 AM
thank you good sir.

ama roll one in your name

Zen
09-21-2013, 11:26 AM
Word

Certain
09-21-2013, 12:30 PM
YDK vs. Scripter
This is a well-matched battle, though, and I could see it going either way.

I'm interested to see what vividlyvague brings after reading him in open mic, but I think Innovator's topical experience gives him the edge.

Mike Wrecka vs. Mr. J
This match would be a lot more interesting if they agreed on a line limit.

namesake vs Defy Gravity
I've never read namesake. Defy Gravity is OK.

Plot vs. nO gOoD!
I'm sure my fellow moderator is going to want to come out of the gate well. This should be close, though, because Plot is good.

I think I read one of UNFUKWITABLE's battle verses. Doesn't matter. dead man wins.

Fig vs. Aesthetic
Their topic should have been Will Smith's mom from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air credits.

Vulgar vs. Adonis
This will be the battle where you have read three psychology dissertations and a novel before voting.

Rawn MD vs. Zenland
Zenland already dropped, and he's a good writer. But so is Rawn. Hopefully Rawn takes his time.

Nigma vs. NYCSPITZ
If NYCSPITZ shows, this should be a really good matchup.

Witty vs. Certain
I am better than you.

Genocide vs. Frank
This is the obvious best matchup of the round. I could see it going either way. I hope Frank shows.

PancakeBrah
09-21-2013, 12:42 PM
YDK vs. Scripter
Mike Wrecka vs. Mr. J
namesake vs Defy Gravity - mutually assured destruction please
Plot vs. nO gOoD!
Fig vs. Aesthetic
Vulgar vs. Adonis
Rawn MD vs. Zenland
Nigma vs. NYCSPITZ
Witty vs. Certain
Genocide vs. Frank - BOTW

Dove Dozer
09-21-2013, 12:51 PM
Yo cake, that is my fav all time cd on earth. I still bump it on the reg. Man wheels of steel was the shit to rap to in the day. There is a sweet break.

4 time outkast and it don't stop.... Then it starts.

Ahhhh sooo dope

Zen
09-21-2013, 01:04 PM
Botw is definitely frank and geno. I'm ready to read that shit but I got frank taking it.
Witty and certain/ vulgar and Adonis are close seconds for botw

Geno
09-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Vetwork.

Lest we forget

Zen
09-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Scripter create a story based on your photo. This isn't a battle holmes. Just look at the picture and write anything about it that you want

Inno
09-21-2013, 02:24 PM
YDK vs. Scripter- scripter....havent read ydk yet
vividlyvague vs. Innovator-.....good luck sir
Mike Wrecka vs. Mr. J-this will be interesting, if j stays long I see playoffs in his future. Mike is champ..shoild br good
namesake vs Defy Gravity- dunno sake...defy will show.
Plot vs. nO gOoD!- waiting to see no good really put it down, plot is no slouch either good match
dead man vs. UNFUKWITABLE- lol
Fig vs. Aesthetic- fig is shaping for top tier..
Vulgar vs. Adonis - this will be good...vlugar by an, ass hair
Rawn MD vs. Zenland- another solid match
Nigma vs. NYCSPITZ- lol poor nigma will be no showed
Witty vs. Certain- botw
Genocide vs. Frank- awesome match

Dove Dozer
09-21-2013, 03:03 PM
Love the images this week. Peep the name change. Now rockin the audio emcee stage name as a sign of taking this shit much more serious in every aspect.

Hooah!

Dove Dozer
09-21-2013, 03:46 PM
Writing rhymes on a cot in the back of an armored vehicle in the middle of nowhere... Just fucking bliss..

Nigma
09-21-2013, 03:47 PM
Writing rhymes on a cot in the back of an armored vehicle in the middle of nowhere... Just fucking bliss..

Legendary

Fig
09-21-2013, 04:58 PM
you are still no good in my heart

<3

Dove Dozer
09-21-2013, 05:18 PM
you are still no good in my heart

<3

I shouldve registered Dove Dozer to start. So much more meaning and depth for me as the Dozer

Truth

Dove Dozer
09-21-2013, 05:21 PM
The change to Dozer, for me is a step towards proving myself and elevating as a writer far beyond what I thought possible and plausible.

Wait for it. I champed a topical league before. I will do it again. No more straw house verses. Pure foundation from here on in.

Geno
09-21-2013, 05:32 PM
YDK vs. Scripter- toss up
vividlyvaguevs.Innovator- unfamiliar with vague, inno is a good writer, should be interesting, can't call it
Mike Wrecka vs. Mr. J- my nigga mike is da gawd, mr j is very talented though, mike has his hands full
namesake vs Defy Gravity- sake sucks, I got gravity here
Plot vs. nO gOoD!- ggreat match, I really like no good this week, kids a beast when he goes in
dead man vs. UNFUKWITABLE- you already know
Fig vs. Aesthetic- figs a beast, no contest
Vulgar vs. Adonis - vulgar da gawd
Rawn MD vs. Zenland- great matchup here. Could go either way tbh
Nigmavs.NYCSPITZ- nyc, hands down if hhe shows
Witty vs. Certain- gonna be a really dope mattch, tough to call but I think certain will edge it
Genocide vs. Frank- the main event. Much respect Frank, let's give them what they expect, epic!

Fig
09-21-2013, 05:36 PM
YDK vs. Scripter - I think ive read scripters stuff before in the cypher section. Hes alright. I remember being more fond of YDK's stuff, but either way this is a toss up, really

vividlyvague vs. Innovator - Inno has a more concise style. Actually, from what Ive seen, eveyones style is more concise than vv's. VV has potential though, im interested to see how he will turn up when given a topic

Mike Wrecka vs. Mr. J - I like both of these guys. Mike is more consistent though. Mr. J is overlooked I feel and can hold his own.

namesake vs Defy Gravity - Rawn

Plot vs. Dove Dozer - not very familiar with plots stuff, but DD (no good da gawd) will win.

dead man vs. UNFUKWITABLE - unfukwitable could very well be a good writer, but I can tell by his name that he wont be better than black. ova

Fig vs. Aesthetic - I will fuck Aesthetics whole families ass

Vulgar vs. Adonis - I will enjoy reading this battle. Both writers have a style I can appreciate, Adonis even moreso, but Vulgars has fine tuned his style so much that its unfair

Rawn MD vs. Zenland - Ive seen Rawn write some dope shit. Zen is nice too, but rusty. Wouldnt be surprised if Zen won though.

Nigma vs. NYCSPITZ - NYC will win if he shows up though

Witty vs. Certain - NOT an easy decision, let me tell you. Would be my BOTW if the proceeding battle on this list wasnt in existence.

Genocide vs. Frank - Geno dope, Frank dope... BOTW. Its anyones guess really, but Frank has shown to be untouchable in this league when hes active.

Zen
09-21-2013, 05:51 PM
The change to Dozer, for me is a step towards proving myself and elevating as a writer far beyond what I thought possible and plausible.

Wait for it. I champed a topical league before. I will do it again. No more straw house verses. Pure foundation from here on in.
Dope. Where'd you champ at before?

And what is with people predicting me to lose? Shit nothing has changed lol

Zen
09-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Btw where's zygote?

Dove Dozer
09-21-2013, 06:02 PM
Dope. Where'd you champ at before?

And what is with people predicting me to lose? Shit nothing has changed lol

Rapmusic.com

Zen
09-21-2013, 06:14 PM
Awesome. I did not know that.

Zen
09-21-2013, 09:12 PM
It's a fucking saturday night and I have no plans and a dime bag so here are my predictions. High everyone.

YDK vs. Scripter- Pretty sure I saw Scripter in the cyphers at one point or another and wasn't too blown away. I have no idea who YDK is either but it seems like he did good in the WCL so I'm gonna go with YDK on this one.
vividlyvague vs. Innovator- Read a piece by vague the other day and he definitely has potential to be the wild card this season that could surprise some people, but inno is a vet and he smokes allot of weed. Hence Inno wins this one.
Mike Wrecka vs. Mr. J- Mr. J is one of the most active people in the OM and his shit is good, the problem with them is the length. If he comes dope but cuts his piece too short Mike will murder him because Mike is the champ as we all know. I got Mike on this one as long as he doesn't sleep on J.
namesake vs Defy Gravity- I have seen no work by either of these guys so I'm gonna judge them based off of the creativity of their names. namesake is pretty lame. Defy Gravity implies that he could possibly be floating right now as I type this. Is he doing this? I like to think so. Gravity's got this.
Plot vs. The Artist Formerly Known as nO gOoD!- Never read anything from Plot so I can't say too much about him, but Dozer is my boy so I think he's coming into this league ready to win, and he will.
dead man vs. UNFUKWITABLE- UNFUKWITABLE is gonna get fucked with. Seriously. Dead is a fucking beast. He could write a 100 line topical about a light bulb and I'd never get bored. Sorry UNFUCKWITABLE. We're all just glad we're not you this week.
Fig vs. Aesthetic- I've read something by Aesthetic before but I don't remember what the fuck it was or if it was good or not. He doesn't think he's too good which makes me think he could be good...but then I saw his battle record. Is he, or isn't he? Idk. Fig is good for sure and he'll take this.
Vulgar vs. Adonis- Last season Adonis was the Great White Hope beating out me and Vulgar for the Divisional title if I remember correctly so this should be interesting to see if Vulgar will come back and wipe the floor with Adonis, or if Adonis will be the better man once again. I got V with the edge.
Rawn MD vs. Zenland- Good luck sir.
Nigma vs. NYCSPITZ- NYC from what I remember of him last season never showed. If something changes and he does show I still think Nigma's got it, but word is NYC is good. I can't say but I'm going with my boy Nigma anyway.
Witty vs. Certain- Just read a piece by Certain today and it was pretty fucking good, but the fox is better than you...Jk. This one may be the only battle I'm not comfortable with making a prediction because it really will be too close to call. Gonna be a good one.
Genocide vs. Frank- I actually hoped to battle Geno this week because he probably woulda no showed just so he wouldn't have to respond to me. Hello....Again. Frank tha Tank is gonna come into this battle and win though but both will write epics. Frank's will just be better.

Adonis
09-21-2013, 10:03 PM
Zenland

Your breakdown right there is. Solid reading. mag worthy honestly, good shit

Zen
09-21-2013, 10:18 PM
Zenland

Your breakdown right there is. Solid reading. mag worthy honestly, good shit
Thank you sir. I don't think it comes anywhere near Bent's breakdowns though. Speaking of which, IamBenT where you at fool!?

Certain
09-21-2013, 10:32 PM
I will break you all down until you cry and decompose.

Zen
09-21-2013, 10:39 PM
I don't believe you.

Dove Dozer
09-21-2013, 10:41 PM
Fuck me, artillery falling as I write, 12 lines in... Grrr

Fig
09-21-2013, 10:48 PM
I will break you all down until you cry and decompose.

Breakdown my OM piece fuck face

Certain
09-21-2013, 10:56 PM
Breakdown my OM piece fuck face

Remember when I shut you out in the Write Night title match? How about some respect?

Inno
09-21-2013, 10:59 PM
Remember when I shut you out in the Write Night title match? How about some respect?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FIG DONT ALLOW THIS!!!!!!

Fig
09-21-2013, 11:04 PM

Remember when I blunderbussed your Grandma with a cock full of smegma stones? I wrote that verse on a granny ass nigguh

Certain
09-21-2013, 11:17 PM
My grandmothers are dead. You can do to their corpses what you like. But your dick will end up infected with maggots.

Dove Dozer
09-21-2013, 11:21 PM
*grabs popcorn*

Fuck the army we got a war poppin off here.

Sheeeeit

Fig
09-21-2013, 11:22 PM
lol

maggots cant get through latex

what a silly notion

Dove Dozer
09-21-2013, 11:25 PM
And motherfuckers had once said that I can't rhyme scheme,

This verse contains a string of 20 syllables that flip in a row.

Pack a lunch fellas, I'm here for a while :p

Oooooh yeah, gonna be a decent week me thinks. And I'm sober, whaaaat the fuck's with that..

Zen
09-21-2013, 11:30 PM
I actually decided a week ago I was gonna go sober for awhile. Luckily I realized how stupid that was and starting drinking and smoking immediately.

Dove Dozer
09-21-2013, 11:32 PM
Fuck u Zen, rub it in why don't you

Zen
09-21-2013, 11:36 PM
I apologize. I'm gonna fly over and drop a supply crate full of mescaline for you.

Dove Dozer
09-21-2013, 11:41 PM
Damn...

*waits*

Fig
09-21-2013, 11:49 PM
You can get high from the fumes of your own poo and pee bro

Zen
09-21-2013, 11:53 PM
It's true you really can. Probably.

Btw I hope you guys enjoy my acid trip verse I wrote for the league this week.

Dove Dozer
09-22-2013, 12:06 AM
Fig ummm no thx.

U dudes droppin a ton of bars? I'm at 24

Zen
09-22-2013, 12:21 AM
I dropped like 30 I think

Fig
09-22-2013, 12:32 AM
I remember I wrote a 100 bars that go no showed last season

it wasn't good either

Dove Dozer
09-22-2013, 12:34 AM
Ahhh I got a few more till I'm finished, gonna end up being 40+ bars I'm certain. But the story is pretty entertaining so it should be an enjoyable read at least.

Inno
09-22-2013, 06:18 PM
A week is to long to post.

YDK
09-22-2013, 09:53 PM
fuck sobriety...reality is for ppl who cant handle drugs. i got some percs waitin for me to clock out an go home

Inno
09-22-2013, 10:01 PM
pills are for people who cant handle the weed.

stop substituting and smoke some weed.

Zen
09-22-2013, 10:17 PM
I go sober pretty regularly. It makes the high more intense when I start back. Least it does for me anyway.

Rawn MD
09-22-2013, 11:18 PM
Fig Certain lol I think I was the only vote om the ' Meth is a faggot' high-school diary entry verses

and yo Zenland imma post sometime this week but in the meantime hook it up w some mescaline or at least some micro dots... I'm in Fla we don't get desert halcinogenics out in this tropical oasis often

Zen
09-22-2013, 11:35 PM
I'm in MS Rawn MD. Best thing to do is travel to the hippie fests in the summer and stock up when it comes to psychedelics.

Zen
09-22-2013, 11:35 PM
I'm in MS Rawn MD. Best thing to do is travel to the hippie fests in the summer and stock up when it comes to psychedelics.

Rawn MD
09-23-2013, 12:13 AM
Word I stated before I got a dood whose friends w these old school hippies who synthesis n Mae their own got a dark room b all
But still buttons n dots r few n far between down here

Cid n shooms r much more prevalent.. Even the 2cb sht

Zen
09-23-2013, 07:54 AM
I've had friends who've done 2ce and they hated it but I haven't tried it yet.

Mike Wrecka
09-23-2013, 04:51 PM
who uses the Art of Writing skin?

it just feels right to

Geno
09-23-2013, 09:19 PM
I like blue dream.

YDK
09-23-2013, 09:26 PM
dropped

Dove Dozer
09-23-2013, 09:32 PM
I use that skin, I like the dark grey

dead man
09-23-2013, 09:58 PM
I've had friends who've done 2ce and they hated it but I haven't tried it yet.
2CE is dope

your buddies probably got some RC. people are flooding the market with bullshit. or so i hear..

TYSON
09-24-2013, 03:40 AM
Alot of new people

Zen
09-24-2013, 07:55 AM
Me and my girlfriend of 10 months broke up yesterday. It's gonna be one of them days fellas. And dead man what's RC? Never heard of it.

dead man
09-24-2013, 08:17 AM
Research chems. Sucks about your lady friend homie.

Zen
09-24-2013, 08:27 AM
Ah ok I got you now. Whenever I trip I stick to mainly LSD, shrooms, dxm if I have nothing else and dmt if I'm lucky enough to find any. How often do you trip?

dead man
09-24-2013, 08:44 AM
Not often man. Had a few binges in the past and but now I just have some friends in distribution.

Zen
09-24-2013, 09:21 AM
Friend in distribution!? Hook me up dead

dead man
09-24-2013, 10:24 AM
haha i wish. the few people i know still doing it are pretty business-minded but when i was partying a lot there would always be a couple drops on the house

but yea 2ce was a one-time thing years back and we had a great time. so either we had something different or your friends did.. apparently people are buying testing kits to use with every purchase cause of all the shiest in the game. sucks that it has to be like that.

PancakeBrah
09-24-2013, 12:11 PM
Zenland that verse was dope AF

Well done

Zen
09-24-2013, 01:31 PM
haha i wish. the few people i know still doing it are pretty business-minded but when i was partying a lot there would always be a couple drops on the house

but yea 2ce was a one-time thing years back and we had a great time. so either we had something different or your friends did.. apparently people are buying testing kits to use with every purchase cause of all the shiest in the game. sucks that it has to be like that.
So what was the 2ce like? Was it like acid? That's what I assumed until my friends told me about their experiences, and the thing is I was tripping on acid when they were tripping on 2ce and noticed they were acting weird but I figured it was because I was fucking tripping lol.

And PancakeBrah I appreciate it man.

Atheist
09-24-2013, 09:00 PM
Ill start writing shortly

Dove Dozer
09-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Posting tonight

Fig
09-24-2013, 09:05 PM
I'ma come through Aesthetic in case you were questioning me

Hopefully tonight

Mike Wrecka
09-24-2013, 09:08 PM
Posting tonight

I cant help but read it as dove , as in the past tense of dive

Fig
09-24-2013, 09:13 PM
I read it like no

as in, no I like your old name better!

Dove Dozer
09-24-2013, 09:14 PM
I cant help but read it as dove , as in the past tense of dive

Oh great just great, lol

Dove Dozer
09-24-2013, 09:16 PM
I read it like no

as in, no I like your old name better!

This one is more legit, lol

Certain
09-25-2013, 03:00 AM
Witty, my verse is up.

Fig
09-25-2013, 07:30 AM
I feel asleep at 7 and just woke up (it's 430 am here)

this will be a glorious day

Zen
09-25-2013, 07:42 AM
I feel asleep at 7 and just woke up (it's 430 am here)

this will be a glorious day
I fell asleep at 8 and woke up at 5 30. We're awesome.

Fig
09-25-2013, 07:49 AM
Except I'm just a little more awesome but that's okay

Zen
09-25-2013, 07:52 AM
Fig let me have my moment :(

So I just turned on the local news and a woman went to the doctor for back pain and the doctor said it was because she had, and I quote 'a ghetto booty'. I love Memphis.

Fig
09-25-2013, 08:44 AM
Eww

Certain
09-25-2013, 01:08 PM
We have our first battle open for votes: Scripter vs. YDK (http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=19405). Thanks for showing early, gentlemen.

Nigma
09-25-2013, 02:08 PM
Mike Wrecka @whoever else I hate to be a gigantic faggot but due to real life events I don't think I'll be able to show this week and may take the entire season off. I'm terribly sorry for any and all inconveniences this may cause

Certain
09-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Just Write, Objective or PancakeBrah, would any of y'all like Nigma's spot? I'm sure NYCSPITZ would prefer an opponent since he's already dropped.

First to respond gets the spot. You have until tomorrow night to write to a good photo.

Nigma
09-25-2013, 03:26 PM
I just saw that NYC has already posted, if no one steps up today I will do everything I can to post tomorrow. He will not be no showed

Zen
09-25-2013, 03:41 PM
Mike Wrecka @whoever else I hate to be a gigantic faggot but due to real life events I don't think I'll be able to show this week and may take the entire season off. I'm terribly sorry for any and all inconveniences this may cause
I scared you off. Don't lie.

Vulgar
09-25-2013, 03:56 PM
Posted. Adonis

Adonis
09-25-2013, 03:58 PM
Will post after work brotha man

Mike Wrecka
09-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Equine Ducklings up in this piece motherfuckers , break out the 40 ounces

Mike Wrecka
09-25-2013, 04:48 PM
and Nigma Certain , that battle is due tomorrow , I don't want to thrust someone in that position not fair for them even if they agree to it.

Nigma, you are going to either show up or get that loss on your record bro

Inno
09-25-2013, 05:02 PM
Posting tonight Vividlyvague

Zen
09-25-2013, 06:14 PM
I just turned the skin back on orange soda and realized we have reputation on here now, and then I saw my reputation was at 6...and then I got sad :(

e11even
09-25-2013, 06:21 PM
Posting tonight Vividlyvague

Yeps.

Zen
09-25-2013, 07:13 PM
Yeps.
Checked your post and you're supposed to vote on at least 3 AOWL battles man. Not the BA

e11even
09-25-2013, 07:48 PM
Checked your post and you're supposed to vote on at least 3 AOWL battles man. Not the BA

silly silly me.

PancakeBrah
09-25-2013, 08:00 PM
Just Write, Objective or PancakeBrah, would any of y'all like Nigma's spot? I'm sure NYCSPITZ would prefer an opponent since he's already dropped.

First to respond gets the spot. You have until tomorrow night to write to a good photo.

If I can get until Saturday midnight to drop a verse I'll do it.

Inno
09-25-2013, 08:34 PM
I just copped a half ouncs of some sour og.

Its gonna be a good night to write.

Zen
09-25-2013, 08:35 PM
I'm coming down for a visit Inno.

Mike Wrecka
09-25-2013, 08:56 PM
If I can get until Saturday midnight to drop a verse I'll do it.

don't bother holmes. your in for week two. Nigma will show up. guaranteed

Atheist
09-26-2013, 11:13 AM
Verse up tonight

Zen
09-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Verse up tonight
What's up holmes? Where's CK at?

Atheist
09-26-2013, 11:17 AM
Not sure, aint been here for a while myself

e11even
09-26-2013, 03:40 PM
Posting tonight @Vividlyvague (http://netcees.co/member.php?u=898)

... verse?

Mike Wrecka
09-26-2013, 03:57 PM
voting has been amazing so far. keep it up and this league will be legendary

Inno
09-26-2013, 05:04 PM
... verse?

Sorry was going to post last night....but I got 2 high.

Its done I just gotta get home and post it

e11even
09-26-2013, 05:20 PM
Sorry was going to post last night....but I got 2 high.

Its done I just gotta get home and post it

Lmao. Werd.

Certain
09-26-2013, 05:22 PM
voting has been amazing so far. keep it up and this league will be legendary

Agreed, but we need more verses!

Fig, Genocide, Frank, dead man, Witty Nigma, Rawn MD, Plot, Dove Dozer, Mr. J, namesake, Defy Gravity

e11even
09-26-2013, 05:25 PM
Agreed, but we need more verses!

Fig, Genocide, Frank, dead man, Witty Nigma, Rawn MD, Plot, Dove Dozer, Mr. J, namesake, Defy Gravity

True.

Zen
09-26-2013, 06:01 PM
Well good to see you back Athiest.

I have a feeling I'm gonna get no showed this week.

Just Write
09-26-2013, 06:22 PM
Dope verse Zenland. I'm not in this week but ill try to get some votes in right after I go buy my new motorcycle lol. Street bike or cruiser? Any suggestions guys?

Zen
09-26-2013, 06:25 PM
Appreciate it. And you should get a chopper.

Mr. J
09-26-2013, 07:59 PM
I'll drop in a few...hopefully

Just Write
09-26-2013, 08:05 PM
Appreciate it. And you should get a chopper.

I was looking at this all chromed tricked out orange road star silverado but I think I'm going with the street bike, 2011 honda buell rx1200cc. Ill post a pic later

e11even
09-26-2013, 08:19 PM
sick.

Zen
09-26-2013, 08:28 PM
I don't even know what that is, but it sounds awesome.

Mike Wrecka
09-26-2013, 08:58 PM
Genocide , I am disappoint

you cant even make week 1 broski?

Dove Dozer
09-26-2013, 09:06 PM
sorry fellas, I was on an exercise. I'm 90% done my verse posting shortly. :)

Dove Dozer
09-26-2013, 09:08 PM
Dope verse Zenland. I'm not in this week but ill try to get some votes in right after I go buy my new motorcycle lol. Street bike or cruiser? Any suggestions guys?

Cruiser for sure. depending on your budget, get a nice ultraglide Harley

NYCSPITZ
09-26-2013, 09:15 PM
LOTS OF NO SHOWS HERE

Mike Wrecka
09-26-2013, 09:21 PM
LOTS OF NO SHOWS HERE

we do have a pretty impressive set of writers that signed up for Week 2 to replace the no shows.

Mr. J
09-26-2013, 09:50 PM
Ill need an ext Mike

Mike Wrecka
09-26-2013, 10:00 PM
Ill need an ext Mike

ok

Zen
09-26-2013, 10:08 PM
Rawn MD you showing?

Rawn MD
09-26-2013, 10:13 PM
Lol whens it due? Zenland..if ton8light I need ext

Zen
09-26-2013, 10:17 PM
Ext granted

Inno
09-26-2013, 11:13 PM
got that bitch in.

inno vs vague up for votes

Aesthetic
09-27-2013, 12:24 AM
Fig

Im disappointed..

Fig
09-27-2013, 12:26 AM
Fig

Im disappointed..

Lol, the verse is due at 12 Pacific time, I'm writing as we type

I won't no show

Just Write
09-27-2013, 12:33 AM
Got the buell firebolt xb12R.. fast as fuck and sounds like a monster. Its basically a harley davidson street bike

Split
09-27-2013, 01:03 AM
Got the buell firebolt xb12R.. fast as fuck and sounds like a monster. Its basically a harley davidson street bike

nice.. im saving up for an R6

Just Write
09-27-2013, 01:38 AM
nice.. im saving up for an R6

Nice. Nothin like the riders lyfe

e11even
09-27-2013, 01:39 AM
vote, all. Inno vs. VV...

plus i'm gettin sloppy drunk. fuck wit me. lol.

Fig
09-27-2013, 02:20 AM
Mike Wrecka can I get an extension

Aesthetic like I said, I won't no show. My word is bond.

Aesthetic
09-27-2013, 02:40 AM
Mike Wrecka can I get an extension

Aesthetic like I said, I won't no show. My word is bond.

Groovy man, I just wanna see your table game I put my work out I hate getting insulted. Thanks for a heads.

Certain
09-27-2013, 03:07 AM
patrown Atheist Nigma Mr. J Fig dead man Rawn MD Dove Dozer Plot

All of you have extensions because either you or your opponent requested it. But know that these battles will be closed on time tomorrow night, just as they were tonight. That's 11:59 p.m. Pacific, 2:59 a.m. Eastern, 7:59 a.m. London.

At this point, you'll have had more than a week. No excuses. Show the fuck up.

Also, Witty, I trusted you.

Dove Dozer
09-27-2013, 07:38 AM
I'm showing

Zen
09-27-2013, 07:49 AM
patrown Atheist Nigma Mr. J Fig dead man Rawn MD Dove Dozer Plot

All of you have extensions because either you or your opponent requested it. But know that these battles will be closed on time tomorrow night, just as they were tonight. That's 11:59 p.m. Pacific, 2:59 a.m. Eastern, 7:59 a.m. London.

At this point, you'll have had more than a week. No excuses. Show the fuck up.

Also, Witty, I trusted you.
I like you now.

My name is Zen and I approve this message.

Mike Wrecka
09-27-2013, 11:00 AM
and get them votes in before the Sunday deadline people. cause that will be enforced

im going to make a thread dedicated solely to posting your voting links. put them there. it will make things easier for everyone

patrown
09-27-2013, 05:26 PM
more than a week? lol. i had three days dude. no offense taken though. i'm putting something together for yall either way. cancelling out on some real life plans to do it though... shit. that's what it takes thats what i'm doing.

Zen
09-27-2013, 05:28 PM
What's a man gotta do to get some votes around here? Vote on every open battle? Oh wait I already did that. Vote douchebags.

Zen
09-27-2013, 06:53 PM
I will be tripping on acid here in a few hours and since I have an iPhone now I might drop in from time to time to say things that don't make sense. Read them and you may learn something.

Inno
09-27-2013, 07:10 PM
I missed u zen lol

patrown
09-27-2013, 07:40 PM
ack! don't cast votes yet i just saw max 16. sorry was used to "writing challenge" rules.. fixing momentarily.

NYCSPITZ
09-27-2013, 07:41 PM
pinot + cake in next week would make the league flames but I doubt both show I think at least 1 no shows

Dove Dozer
09-27-2013, 07:54 PM
posted

Zen
09-27-2013, 07:55 PM
I missed u zen lol
I missed me too. I missed me too....

Dove Dozer
09-27-2013, 08:25 PM
did some voting. I'll vote more tomorrow. gonna blaze and watch a movie with my woman.

Aesthetic
09-27-2013, 08:32 PM
I will be tripping on acid here in a few hours and since I have an iPhone now I might drop in from time to time to say things that don't make sense. Read them and you may learn something.

Enjoy your fake trip; fagot, buy some more dirt acid for 15$ a hit.

Im pretty sure that was you who questioned someones legitimacy over the internet am I correct?

Mr. J
09-27-2013, 08:51 PM
Sobriety.....yuck

Certain
09-27-2013, 09:32 PM
Fig, you swore you'd show. Nigma, open mic verse but nothing for the league? Plot, don't forget about us.

Verses due in 5 hours, 30 minutes.

Certain
09-27-2013, 09:34 PM
more than a week? lol. i had three days dude. no offense taken though. i'm putting something together for yall either way. cancelling out on some real life plans to do it though... shit. that's what it takes thats what i'm doing.

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Rawn MD
09-27-2013, 09:37 PM
Voted on my three

patrown
09-27-2013, 10:00 PM
Yes. Yes I am.

Zen
09-27-2013, 10:16 PM
Enjoy your fake trip; fagot, buy some more dirt acid for 15$ a hit.

Im pretty sure that was you who questioned someones legitimacy over the internet am I correct?
Haha I love you that you said that. I just fuck with people dawg. Currently tripping and that post brought a smile to my face. Thank you.

Aesthetic
09-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Haha I love you that you said that. I just fuck with people dawg. Currently tripping and that post brought a smile to my face. Thank you.

Your dying inside; sorry to fuck up your vibes son.

Zen
09-27-2013, 10:57 PM
We're all dying youngster. We're born to die. No one can fuck my vibes up.

Just Write
09-27-2013, 11:06 PM
"Please don't kill my vibe"

NYCSPITZ
09-27-2013, 11:08 PM
i bet vulgar is completely sober

Vulgar
09-27-2013, 11:12 PM
i bet vulgar is completely sober

http://www.captionite.com/templates/thumb-happy_yes.jpg

NYCSPITZ
09-27-2013, 11:16 PM
does that mean i'm trollin or that ur real funky right now

Vulgar
09-27-2013, 11:18 PM
Drinkin' water atm, pa

Zen
09-27-2013, 11:19 PM
How are you Vulgar? We've never actually spoken I don't think.

NYCSPITZ
09-27-2013, 11:22 PM
real adventurous brah

Zen
09-27-2013, 11:29 PM
I assume that was for me nyc and I thank you.

Vulgar
09-27-2013, 11:29 PM
How are you Vulgar? We've never actually spoken I don't think.

At the moment, I'm respectfully desiring a latina bombshell's digits. I just finished reading Clay's Ark by Octavia Butler today, a good sci fi novel. I also recommend her book entitled 'Parable of the Sower' which I read last year. I'm bursting with creativity but I hope it doesn't come out of my pants.

You?

NYCSPITZ
09-27-2013, 11:32 PM
u should respectfully fuck her in the bathroom

Zen
09-27-2013, 11:32 PM
Well my creativity comes out of my pants all of the time. And I'm tripping on four hits of berkley acid. Mild trip so far. Sitting in my room reading beyond good and evil by Nietzche's crazy ass and I just messaged a bitch on facebook who hasn't messaged me back yet. So I'm good and I'm bad.

Vulgar
09-27-2013, 11:34 PM
I'll respectfully invade her bodily functions using a salt and pepper phallus if it means it'll whet my ravenous appetite, tbh. Unfortunately she be at the gym all the time so I've gotta break in with that small talk before I break in with that tall cock, ya dig?

wow

Zen
09-27-2013, 11:41 PM
I hate small talk. Fuck bitches, get money.

NYCSPITZ
09-27-2013, 11:50 PM
lol nietzsche is convincing but an artist first and foremost as he stated numerous times my young acid tripping brethern. how r the visuals?

Zen
09-27-2013, 11:54 PM
Yeah that motherfucker is literally insane. And the visuals on this trip are weak so far. I've had much better before. How are you nyc?

Vulgar
09-28-2013, 12:04 AM
Watch the movie Baraka.

Zen
09-28-2013, 12:10 AM
What's Baraka? And how's bout one of you fellas vote on my batt;e? That shit's got 200 views and one fuckin vote.

Vulgar
09-28-2013, 12:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO1nSVy8q8I

I'll vote on the rest tomorrow.

NYCSPITZ
09-28-2013, 12:18 AM
i'm dope enjoy the rest of ur trip.

acid is mushrooms but a lil more intense imo. u make me wana grab some shrooms real quick

Zen
09-28-2013, 12:19 AM
Dude idk what that movie is about...but it looks epic...

Zen
09-28-2013, 12:20 AM
I prefer acid to shrooms. I trip regularly man. Come to ms and I'll hook you up

NYCSPITZ
09-28-2013, 12:43 AM
wats ms michigan state lol

Zen
09-28-2013, 12:48 AM
lol'd at michigan state. naw man mississippi. it's that one state down there in the middle of them other states haha. yep it's official i'm tripping now. so you bastards needa wake up and start talking about some deep meaning of life shit right now. entertain me.

Nigma
09-28-2013, 12:58 AM
Fig, you swore you'd show. Nigma, open mic verse but nothing for the league? Plot, don't forget about us.

Verses due in 5 hours, 30 minutes.

It was an old reposted verse I came across while going going through some old files, ive let you all down. This week real life circumstances have caused me to pack up my life and move 14 hours away tomorrow so i will not be online for the near future. When I get internet connection i wont be signing into the league until im settled and find a job but will vote from my phone to aid the league and begin to chip away at the plaque of disgrace that has tarnished my name. I legitimately feel shame and humbly apologize to NYCSPITZ Before I leave in the morning or at some time tomorrow my last post will be giving you feedback on that verse.

Im honestly sorry, dick move on my part gentlemen. Mike Wrecka Certain @dove dover I'm sure this will be a season to remember, ill see you all on the other side

Zen
09-28-2013, 01:00 AM
I'm sad now...fuck...good luck nigma

NYCSPITZ
09-28-2013, 01:17 AM
yay i got the victory no nigma woooooooo

Atheist
09-28-2013, 01:18 AM
had a quick read through and some very good verses, ill vote tomorrow.

NYCSPITZ
09-28-2013, 01:19 AM
Zen all of reality is perceived through the individual, but isn't the individual reality still the ultimate reality since it's the only one you're experiencing??? I mean, say we're just the self curving back into itself to experience reality as matter, spirit, soul and substance. Doesn't matter. Since we're all part of the same web and the same matrix, each reality is 100% crucial and 100% real. Holla @ me

Zen
09-28-2013, 01:27 AM
Dope. I'm too high to explain my theories but I will when I'm sober

Inno
09-28-2013, 02:14 AM
I just smoked 3 dirtys back to back

Im flying.

White guh is good to me

Zen
09-28-2013, 02:23 AM
What up inno? I'm in the clouds where you're at right now.
And Adonis I get the feeling you skimmed through my verse without really reading it.

Certain
09-28-2013, 02:35 AM
It was an old reposted verse I came across while going going through some old files, ive let you all down. This week real life circumstances have caused me to pack up my life and move 14 hours away tomorrow so i will not be online for the near future. When I get internet connection i wont be signing into the league until im settled and find a job but will vote from my phone to aid the league and begin to chip away at the plaque of disgrace that has tarnished my name. I legitimately feel shame and humbly apologize to NYCSPITZ Before I leave in the morning or at some time tomorrow my last post will be giving you feedback on that verse.

Im honestly sorry, dick move on my part gentlemen. Mike Wrecka Certain @dove dover I'm sure this will be a season to remember, ill see you all on the other side

You're a quality guy. Know that.

Adonis
09-28-2013, 02:40 AM
And Adonis I get the feeling you skimmed through my verse without really reading it.

Read it at least 3 times, possibly 4.

I get the feeling you rhyme a lot.

Zen
09-28-2013, 02:40 AM
Adonis I posted that in a moment of rage from someone not liking my piece and I immediately regret it. You good people. This is why I never get on here when I'm tripping lol

Aesthetic
09-28-2013, 04:52 AM
Drop critique and Ill vote on anything you want me to.

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=19409

Dove Dozer
09-28-2013, 06:37 AM
awww no showed this week. booo

Mike Wrecka
09-28-2013, 08:49 AM
Fig was the most active person in this discussion and then no shows

you tree fucking fuck face

Fig
09-28-2013, 01:23 PM
Fig was the most active person in this discussion and then no shows

you tree fucking fuck face

Yo lol, I feel bad about this shit. But there was no way I could write yesterday. I should have just got it over with sooner. I'll still vote and everything though.

Aesthetic I did you dirty man, my bad, these last few days were hectic though. I'll feed your verse bruh, no lie

Sorry again guys, last season the two matches I had were no shows, so I know it sucks. I will avenge myself and my name from this degradation against textceeing

Certain
09-28-2013, 01:29 PM
Yo lol, I feel bad about this shit. But there was no way I could write yesterday. I should have just got it over with sooner. I'll still vote and everything though.

Aesthetic I did you dirty man, my bad, these last few days were hectic though. I'll feed your verse bruh, no lie

Sorry again guys, last season the two matches I had were no shows, so I know it sucks. I will avenge myself and my name from this degradation against textceeing

Vote on two battles, and you can stay in. But don't no-show.

Fig
09-28-2013, 01:40 PM
Alright word

Inno
09-28-2013, 02:27 PM
Alright word

That was pretty low man.....how..

Could

You no show?.

Unless your opponet is nigma...this is blasphemy.

Zen
09-28-2013, 02:46 PM
Lol @Inno.

Btw I wanna let y'all know I hate all of you and I will fight you. Zen is dead. Now I'm a bastard.

Inno
09-28-2013, 02:49 PM

Refueling.

Session will recommence in a hour.

See u yhe skiyyyyyyyyytt

Inno
09-28-2013, 02:52 PM
Shit bro im still high from last night

e11even
09-28-2013, 04:24 PM
im still drunk from last night lol.

Certain
09-28-2013, 04:33 PM
The battles that need votes most right now are:

Vividlyvague vs. Innovator: http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=19412
Mike Wrecka vs. Mr. J: http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=19413

I'll get these myself tomorrow.

Zen
09-28-2013, 04:35 PM
I'm still tripping from last night...not really just said so because you guys are still fucked up so I didn't wanna be left out :(

Zen
09-28-2013, 04:37 PM
And me and Rawn are tied. I'll vote on the other two tomorrow you have my word

Dove Dozer
09-29-2013, 09:17 AM
I'm gonna say this once. No shows are gonna get people banned/blacklisted from the league. It won't be tolerated. Just a heads up people

Split
09-29-2013, 09:47 AM
I'm gonna say this once. No shows are gonna get people banned/blacklisted from the league. It won't be tolerated. Just a heads up people

http://i.imgur.com/AxSWi5Z.jpg

Mike Wrecka
09-29-2013, 11:26 AM
I'm gonna say this once. No shows are gonna get people banned/blacklisted from the league. It won't be tolerated. ,a heads up people

breathe buddy, breathe

YDK
09-29-2013, 12:00 PM
Im trying to vote guys everytime I've tried to get on I keep gettin Apache server 80 error an don't let me do shit, says the proxy or port ain't allowed or something lol I bout to head to work but ima get my votes in long as I'm allowed to access shit

Inno
09-29-2013, 12:04 PM
Im trying to vote guys everytime I've tried to get on I keep gettin Apache server 80 error an don't let me do shit, says the proxy or port ain't allowed or something lol I bout to head to work but ima get my votes in long as I'm allowed to access shit

I was just gonna ask if any else was having problems

Mike Wrecka
09-29-2013, 12:06 PM
im not having that problem. if it doesn't let you vote and you wont be on later just pm me the votes and I will post them for you YDK Innovator or anyone else

Inno
09-29-2013, 12:13 PM
I shall vote..

And the people will rejoice and shout " innovator!" Through out yhr gallows and the lonely streets. They will carry the myth along annals of the Internet....that one man ney on force NEY I SAY, one Titan stood bravely against the tyranny of internet error messages and shouted.

I WILL VOTE.

I WILL BE HERD.

SUBMIT REPLY!!!!!!!!!

Dove Dozer
09-29-2013, 12:24 PM
I'm just puttin it out there. It kills leagues.

Mike Wrecka
09-29-2013, 12:27 PM
our league is kill proof. I don't want to start banning people. the rules in this league are strict enough. if it happens like three times in a row than ya your done.

Inno
09-29-2013, 12:50 PM
I feel like this is all a ploy to help nigma.

Dove Dozer
09-29-2013, 02:15 PM
Not a ploy for anyone. This league is the best and that's all. :)

Zen
09-29-2013, 02:33 PM
I hate all of you and will fight you. I mean it. I will kick you in the face with my fist. Don't test me.

Inno
09-29-2013, 04:08 PM
yo.

new castle brown ale is real refreshing.

sup faggs

Certain
09-29-2013, 04:10 PM
People who need to post their links: YDK, Mr. J, Innovator, Scripter, Atheist, Frank.

Also, patrown, you need one more.

Not posting three links means you lose. To be clear, you do not win if your opponent fails to post his links. In those cases, the result of the battle will be two losses.

If you're running short on time, you don't need to post 500 words for every vote. Those votes are greatly appreciated and make the league better, but as long as you explain why you voted the way you voted, the vote will count.

Inno
09-29-2013, 04:27 PM
Will vote shortly

Aesthetic
09-29-2013, 04:33 PM
patrown

You told me you would drop feedback.

Inno
09-29-2013, 05:21 PM
Certain serpent

sup wit that interview

Certain
09-29-2013, 06:27 PM
I'll PM you a few questions, and you can answer them however you see fit. Thanks.

Adonis
09-29-2013, 08:38 PM
Hello friends...I'm not even sober right now!

PancakeBrah
09-29-2013, 08:39 PM
I want you guys to promise you'll vote for me next week.

Promise.

Zen
09-29-2013, 08:56 PM
I want you guys to promise you'll vote for me next week.

Promise.
They won't.

Certain
09-29-2013, 09:03 PM
I might.

Frank
09-29-2013, 10:12 PM
Voting hold up

Zen
09-29-2013, 10:14 PM
Vote on my battle frank tha tank

Zen
09-29-2013, 11:21 PM
I want you all to look at the pic for my battle once again and tell me what looks cohesive about it? Then I want you to find the sea of light, the castle of men, the horizon, the vertical dimension, the corpse, and then tell me why they are called the vesuvian men.

Btw all words are made up. They're not real. Some dude said orange is orange and red is red. Here's my word: dumlapfagum. It means fuck you and your dictionary.

My vent is complete. Congratulations Rawn MD. We will meet again.

Inno
09-29-2013, 11:28 PM
lol^^

YDK
09-29-2013, 11:40 PM
Just got home from work, voting now

NYCSPITZ
09-29-2013, 11:49 PM
well zen I'm glad that you, like most other men, are completely enamored with yourself to the point of nausea. You got votes from Cake and Vulgar who are excellent writers so try not to be too upset. It's paradoxical imo that you use an intricate concept such as the Vitruvian man (read: not vesuvius) and cry that we talk about word usage. Language evolves and words cannot convey everything, that's true. But being accurate with your words helps readers get acclimated to your complex message. How can you convey the topic you hinted at by using words like dumplagfag? Doesn't make any sense. Anyways, that might come off as a bit abrasive but you're a good writer imo, take this with a grain of salt if you want but NONE of the greats whether laconic like Hemingway or otherwise (Borges, Fitzgerald) were "inaccurate" with their language and wording. They knew their shit down pat 100%. Also if you read the bible of reading (How to read a book) it states that the best stories like the Odessey have an identifiable line, current, pulse which connects the story into a cohesive whole. Even those stories that seem jumbled have major underlying themes. ANyways, good luck on the rest of the season.

Zen
09-29-2013, 11:59 PM
Lol'd at that. Not vitruvian like the da Vinci sketch. Vesuvius, like mount Vesuvius the volcano that erupted near Pompeii freezing the city into stone. I will say no more because the interpretation is left up to the reader, and I'm drunk so ill come off as an asshole.

Inno
09-30-2013, 12:11 AM
sup with all this Peruvian shit?

you niggas need to give me a vote godam it.

YDK
09-30-2013, 12:39 AM
Don't stress about votes ppl. I already had somebody say something about the same ppl always get voted for in my battle when its the first week of the league an I ain't even participates in over a year lol

patrown
09-30-2013, 02:08 AM
i will aesthetic. just got home.

patrown
09-30-2013, 03:37 AM
derp. i'm posting feed here, threads were closed on me. excuse the tardiness.

vividlyvague- wow. first i've read from you. definitely impressed, man. great mechanics, can tell you put some time into this. love this line..

So follow to lead... where shadows in this hollow of trees swallow the leaves...

very impressed by the content in this piece. i'd like to break it down but am out of time.
high five.

innovator - i felt quite a bit from your piece this week. just kind of spoke to me.
at first i identified with Senor Cumbersome Copperbot. then he was villified, and.. i was sad. that's ok though. i really like the direction you took. it grew on me after a couple reads. like the direct tone..

no golden chariots for the coward lost
only stones and flowered plots

that's some strong truth there buddy.

/v vividlyvague ... i went with who i felt nailed the topic more. great battle.

^ that thread closed on me.... and in YDK v Scripter, i think YDK took it with the more well rounded verse of the two. but it was a close call. I think scripter really brought something original to the table, i enjoyed the voice of that piece all by itself. and what you said with it is remarkable. i normally complain about huge jumps in syllable count. i ALWAYS complain about huge jumps in syllable count. and somehow, i liked it here.