PDA

View Full Version : Test vs. Dazed aka Deep

God Of War
01-28-2013, 07:30 PM
posted on 9/25/00

Test

You SPITTING a HOT verse? Psst.. don’t blow SMOKE-up-my-ASS/ You couldn't have REAL AUDIO'S spitting that shit, if the FLOW-was-ATTACHED/ The "sorry for confusion Test" shows you’re SLOW-with-ATTACK/ Cuz like HAMMERS and NAILS you’re SUPPOSED-to-be-WACK/ You get the MOST-when-you-ASK a BATTLE-from-ME/ BITE my shit? I SPIT HARD, the shit will SHATTER-ya-TEETH/ the FACT-is-you’re-WEAK, couldn't get BACK at me with MY-SPINE/ Got all GUYS falling in LOVE with the way I type on the FINE-LINE/ Fuck the TIME-LINE, I'll go back, and beat your ANCESTORS/ Cuz seeing me leaves you WHITE IN THE FACE, like KLAN-REPPERS/ Spitting PHAT WRITTENS, that ENLARGE and EXPAND-LETTERS/ CRIPPLE me and call me a GENIUS, cuz I never STAND-CORRECTED/ Like a MAN-ERECTED you keep UPPING-your-SHIT/ Couldn’t BUST FRESH with a SPITTIN if you SUCKED-on-the-TIT/ You’re FAKE like SLUTS at THANKSGIVING .. STUFFED-like-a-BITCH/ Spitting my shit is like giving head, it FUCKS-up-your-LIP/ There is NOTHING-to-MISS, cuz everybody can SEE-you’re-SLACKING/ You’re OUT OF PLACE like WHITE BOYS in ALASKA screaming FREE-the-AFRICANS/ Your HALF ASSED SPIT, is like SIAMESE kids jerking off.. you’re only BEATING-HALF-of-IT/ But see, the only time I catch you in your FULL GAME, is when you’re LEAVING-FRATS-with-MEN/ *BBBA* is NEEDING-BATS-with-THEM, to try to BREAK-my-CONFIDENCE/ Cuz you the only kid I know, to go to a GAY BASHER RAVE and RAPE-A-MOSHING-PIT/ You now OUT OF TIME to BUST SICK, like PROM NIGHT before the DATE-POPPING-ZITS/ GOD DAMMIT, your verse is KILLING ME, but I just DECEASED it for CHRIST'S SAKE-IM-DROPPING-IT //

vs

Dazed aka Deep

(I'm at Work....This will definately Go a Round 2 and 3...but Here is what I Have... First One to 5 Votes Wins Round 1 then I will Post the Next Verus 4 Battle....)

U Must don't know Dazed, I engrave the WORD WAC as your TEST
RESULTS, Drop an Insult, "Make U Forget" that U Battled Me, being
the last of a Ronald-Regan-CULT.........
U couldn't Satisfy Me, if U Cut open Half a Sprite Bottle,
and Suck my DICK during the CLUTCH Moment's, Gag , as U probably
Bobble/ The Ball, like Toddler Kid's trying to get a Gasp of
Reality, Instant Fatality, Acting Hip Hop while your Rap Friends
ask to Change Nationality/
Your Riding on Ford Tires, that had already been Recalled,
U should be out-lawed from Rap, Start to make U Bleed
ripping the Old Glause/ off your Old Wounds, U Stupid Big BAD
BABBOON, Caught N a Typhoon of Interference, Killed Ya...Waited
ON THE THIRD DAY, Ended Signifigance of your Deliverance, when I
treat like Jesus Christ/

(hmmm)