PDA

View Full Version : SRapBlack Vs. BARBARiC

God Of War
01-28-2013, 07:36 PM
posted on 8/25/00

SRapBlack

Yo, UR shook betta be still, I paid dues, wanna see bills?
You wanna battle S.Rap, must be sick but you'll never be ill
There's no remedy for this enemy except a rap prescription cuz you need skillz
So take 3 pills daily with constant refills while my speech kills your soul and imprisons your free will
One battle rap'll never reach a se-quil (sequel) cuz its sorta a cheap thrill to send shots to emceez grill, you should've slowed your role doncha know speed kills?
With the impact of a tech 9 I'll make your arterIES spill
Must wanna seek thrills and get your rocks off thinkin' you could get me, you ain't ready
Rip raps like confetti if you let me, make this personal, after playin' you, I'm a play your whole
family like I'm Eddie
So NEst Tea, if I'm wrong correct me, don't gamble against me cuz U should "always bet on Black"
like Wesley (passenger 57)
Comin' on my site with threats empty to tempt me to send these accurate verbal thesis
All your debates and speeches are needless, about as equivalent as feces divided in pieces
UR ma should've swallowed you like Big L said when you were a fetus or go to the clinic to get sucked up when the vacuum reaches cuz with each bar I spit, your chance of catchin' a "W" decreases
Read this and whisper out "Jesus" cuz S.Rap's the cat you'll never wanna compete with
Barbaric, my style of spit is like the gems whose forms are the rarest from genes my fam inherits
Your whole genetic pool comes generic, I'm that terrorist who silences foes with spit aimed at their larynx
To make my enemies respect the architech who insights riots and takes the hearts of vets
Or novices, S.Rap comes with lyrics sharp and def to smoke emceez till there's no cartons left
So understand, you gotta come with a plan against this keystylin' man whose spit is heard from Ja-pan
to San Fran and banned by emceez who couldn't take a stand...sorry gotta go

Look, my meeting starts in 5 minutes..I don't have time to keystyle anymore...

S.Rap Black

vs.

BARBARiC

my straps black/im place it in my hand SLOW/then next to yo chin/(SLOW)/
and make sound like slaps/slow/and give bruises thats blue/and (grow)/
til you learn to respect the BAD MOODs/(flow)/cause son im that dude/
thats rude and bleed that black shit thats crude/
say you cuttin me fine I gush/
son I'll settle you a blaze/tear you apart like a colorin book pages/read yo life line/w
niggaz like you get rolled/smoke then choked on/(herb)/
yo mouth piece shattered to peices against a (curb)/
beat the fuck up with simple flows (served)/
You put some nigga named dog to sleep/so im the wolf that eats BITCH sheep/young sheep bah and bah get ya put in a young body bag//and step up to me retreat/cause ill knock yo fronts out like rotten candy from to much tricker treating/you soft like rotten apples/that yo defintion of haed core/tyou barely can spell war/first site was in stARwars/while I took the first shots in the civil war/im talkin past tense befroe this life was leased/son ill wear youi out like a hole in fleace/piss on you like you'r your own sheets/tear you apart like cheat SHEETS/found by the teacher when you try to cheat/I explain to much when I eat a average emcee i meet/I would say these the streets but yo shits alittle to weak/
im pullin bones out yo meat cause BB'S shatter squrils meat and make it hard to eat/you under my level below the learnin curve/not worthy of takin the title of herb/niggaz like you are left over that forget to rolled/stems or REZIN/left overs like under wear given out as presents/

sorry if the flow is fucked ive been tagin this ya know I'd start on it then leave come back fuck with leave shit like that it was gonna be nice till. well that personal good luck

[A.i]\((War Ready)) [my carry on capanion] __________ [-_______- <----barrel /@/_(/-=@/<-----handle =<------clip [Vocabulary studies] (active)