PDA

View Full Version : have any of you ever been fired?

Dove Dozer
09-22-2013, 03:12 PM
If so what for?

uh-oh
09-22-2013, 03:24 PM
got fired from subway lmao

called off too much. they said if i called off again or was late i'd be suspended. so i thought that meant = unpaid vacation in my stoner mind. last day of suspension got the we're gonna terminate you call

everything else i was laid off or quit

Dove Dozer
09-22-2013, 03:29 PM
Haha nice, not like subway is a career. Unless you're an immigrant.

DLB
09-22-2013, 04:39 PM
i quit working at a grocery store cause shit was trash

never been fired, one of my co-workers wanted my dick & another co-worker's but she was a fat black chick that was almost in her 30s and knew my parents so i was like nah, and i got a bunch of referrals from customers saying i was the best dude at the store lol

Dove Dozer
09-22-2013, 04:47 PM
i quit working at a grocery store cause shit was trash

never been fired, one of my co-workers wanted my dick & another co-worker's but she was a fat black chick that was almost in her 30s and knew my parents so i was like nah, and i got a bunch of referrals from customers saying i was the best dude at the store lol

Lol.. Dodged a bullet huh?

DLB
09-22-2013, 04:49 PM
Lol.. Dodged a bullet huh?

pretty much

i hated that job, i wanna work in something that interests me too cause it's more fun imo

Inno
09-22-2013, 06:22 PM
I work with family.

I get fired every other week for bullshit...but yhe nigga knows im the best
Worker hes got...so he calls me back every time lol

This year ive been fired 3 times already

namesake
09-22-2013, 06:27 PM
when I was 16 I took a part time job in our local supermarket whilst in college... I was fired for fucking some fat 32 year old slut in the freezer.... Real shit. The same managers still there 10 year on and when i go shopping with the wifey. ...awkwards lol.

Frank Metts
09-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Maryland and PA are at will states ... I've had to literally fire people for no reason just tell them their fired ... I've been laid off a few times and quit a couple jobs

Rawn MD
09-22-2013, 08:48 PM
I got fired or requested to resign

mainly bc drugs =/

Smh

Witty
09-22-2013, 10:18 PM
I have had lots of jobs but as far as I can remember I have never been fired.

Ghost1
09-22-2013, 10:23 PM
I got fired from a call center bcs the owner of the company happened to have been ealking the floor for a visit for the first time in months....i didnt.see him or know he was waltzing around.....got off a bad call....slammed the phone....dropped a few F bombs....was shortly thereafter called into my managers office and fired. Goodnite sweet prince.

I think honestly ive been fired from every job ive ever had lol.

Bodey
09-22-2013, 10:27 PM
i got fired from an assisted living after 7 months because the last month i was there, i was late at least 5 or 6 times. and they told me if i was ever late again i'd be fired. shit happens. i was late again. (had to be there at 6am and idk what happened to me but i got complacent) and pissed cuz i thought i was invincible. if it tells you anything, i still get good recommendations from all the people that knew me there (except the manager who fired me lol)

Rawn MD
09-22-2013, 10:52 PM
Yes despite being fired or asked to resign

I always get sterling recommendations

it's dope

n I'm thankful bc I've worked for some prestigious companies that look good on the resume

oats
09-23-2013, 01:34 AM
Got fired from cold stone creamery for stealing money. Got fired from sports gear Hawaii for juggling.

Certain
09-23-2013, 01:45 AM
I was fired from a hot dog stand my senior year of high school for not paying attention. Basically a bunch of my coworkers (almost all hot girls) and I left the place a mess one day, and our skeevy boss wanted to send a message so he blamed me despite knowing I was the most responsible person in the shop that day because he had a crush on the 16- and 17-year-old girls. Fuck that dude. He was divorced and bankrupt within two years.

...the Nagger
09-23-2013, 07:54 AM
I got fired from a telemarketing job for skipping the upsells

got fired from a shoe store for no reason, but I could take a guess as to why I was fired