PDA

View Full Version : Random experience-thread?

Objective
09-23-2013, 11:12 AM
This week me and some friends were having this surprise birthday party for a mate of mine in the woods near a lake. We had lots of shit to smoke and even more alcohol. We had a BBQ etc. It was like taken out of a movie tho' cuz just where we were having this out in the woods camping shit some peeps had decided to host a ''secret'' psytrance party 50 metres away from where we had taken ground.

They had made this stage n all that shit, colored lights and wicked paintings all over the place (in the trees, on the ground, at the walls etc), people were tripping left and right. We're boring motherfuckers so we kept ourself to booze and weed and just kept dancing as far as I'm concerned. Shit wasn't planned at all and fit perfectly with our plan, hah. The cops showed up at one point, must have been some hiker that called it in, but it was back on within an hour so it couldn't have been that bad. The only thing that sucked is that my mate went to hide some weed, and either forgot where he hid it or it got stolen. We think it got stolen cuz we looked on/off for a couple hours in the area he hid it and he was certain that he found the rock he hid it under and it wasn't there. Either way it was 6 grams of Agent Orange wasted cuz we thought the cops would check on us too. Lucky enough for us there was a psytrance party in the area so we found someone to buy from pretty fast, haha.

I didn't come here just to brag about how much fun I had or whatever, I want to know some of your random experiences with different shit. Wether it's partying or just randomly meeting someone famous out on town that gave you tickets to his show. It can be anything as long as it was above any expectations and random.

PancakeBrah
09-23-2013, 12:13 PM
Had a high school make out/finger bang/hand job session on a blanket in a graveyard.

Greed
09-23-2013, 02:51 PM
Friday I found out the chick I live next to is a blackbelt in 5+ martial arts styles.

I am now an intermediate with nunchucks and can take out an eyeball kill bill 2 style. She also smokes reefer. Considering penetration.

veritas
09-23-2013, 02:54 PM
I once lit a man on fire.

Witty
09-23-2013, 02:56 PM
One time I was climbing a tree and I fell and landed on a pile of bricks.

True story.

Objective
09-23-2013, 03:14 PM
With the exception of Pancake Brahs post which probably need more info, the rest of y'all suck. Veritas; That shit aint random, you lit a fucker on fire. Dude, do you post just to raise your post count or some shit? Pryde is a grade A stalker and Witty isn't even trying.

Stuff like this is why threads/topics is about the same fucking shit. Have fun with your predictable disc board. I'mma climb back in my shell.

Witty
09-23-2013, 03:16 PM

Masaii
09-23-2013, 04:03 PM
Considering penetration.

Lold irl

Not sure if this is what you want but;

Off the top of my head I remember in high school this girl I was catching up with took me with her family to her house on the lake. I wasnt expecting anything I was just planting the seed for next time. Anyway later in the day we went kayaking and found this abandoned two story house so we checked it out. After breaking in (for what looked like the hundreth time on that house) we went upstairs and were in this bedroom. She told me to lay down, polished my knob then we fucked. Then kayaked back to hers and watched a movie before her parents drove us home lol. Still one of the best roots ive had to this day.

Objective
09-23-2013, 04:22 PM
Masaii: It's exactly stories like that I was hoping would fill this thread and perhaps even spark some discussions. Stories about surprising events etc., especially if they're above any expectations to you is dope af to read and I know y'all mofos, at least not all, aint basement dwelling boring fuckers so I expect some great stories in here. +1

Witty: Come on.. Falling from a tree? That's the best your life has offered you in terms of surprising and uplifting experiences? Damn.. My bad.

veritas
09-23-2013, 04:52 PM
With the exception of Pancake Brahs post which probably need more info, the rest of y'all suck. Veritas; That shit aint random, you lit a fucker on fire. Dude, do you post just to raise your post count or some shit? Pryde is a grade A stalker and Witty isn't even trying.

Stuff like this is why threads/topics is about the same fucking shit. Have fun with your predictable disc board. I'mma climb back in my shell.

hey buddy how is it going? great. quick question: is it possible that you are overemphasizing your contributions to this place?