PDA

View Full Version : Test vs. XtReMiTy

God Of War
01-28-2013, 08:00 PM
posted on 8/21/00

Test

As you COMMENCE to feel the full force of my STEEL-VERBS/ Another poor soul feelin the Wrath of my ILL-WORDZ/ Adjectives and NOUNS, Round after Round as they COMPOUND to Break You DOWN/ And relinquish your Soul to The True Satan of UNDERGROUND/ Pound for Pound, Hand's Down, The Greatest you ever SPIT-WIT/ Even if you were a Vice thrown in Maneur you couldn’t GRIP-SHIT/ I transmit my assualt from Mental to BE-GONE formatted in html that can't be downloaded to a CD-ROM/ Since you'll probably Die before I finish, I'll leave a copy of your Death at www.Test-made-me-his-bitch.com//

To get a better perspective rewind my rhyme see how agilely I actually bitch smacked-you-backwards leavin your jaw bone cracked-an-fractured/ You'll never touch a mic again when I rip out your finger nails an cuticles to dip both your wrists in a bowl of acid-manicure/ Fiends-like-my format they schemes-to-read better than fluent-spittage/ James Brown quoted "This Is A Mans World" so what’s a pussy like you doin-in-it/ My 'raps is sick' like a 'faggots wish' to have a 'massive dick' go 'past his lips' while his 'ass gets licked'/ This 'track gets ripped' so bad that the intro is now in 'back of it'/ You can simply assume that you're a casualty cuz I'm guarantying everyone that's 'wack gets hit'/ I'll 'smack this bitch' then 'bash my fist' to his temple till he's not capable of 'graspin his wits'/ If rhymes was guns what I 'strap spits' while you actin dumb and forgot to 'pack clips'/ I attack wit scripts' that 'slash ya wrists' by 'accident'/ Have you shit faced worse then lesbian feminine 'activist' that's eatin out a bitch that's on 'laxitives//

I’m so fuckin WHOA you called up Black Rob and asked him to add my name to his VERSE/ Boy I’ll DISPERSE this CURSE WORSE than Ray Charles could Drive a HEARSE/ With a Purse getting fucked like the kid in Pulp Fiction…you couldn’t be more BITCH/ Your high PITCH and lack of style SWITCH will ENRICH at the sound of my Devilish HITS/ Your SPITS more weak than a famished and sexually denied Pee-Wee HERMAN/ I hope you are LEARNIN from this BURNIN that your EARNIN because YEARNIN for battle with me is straight CONCERNIN//

vs.

XtReMiTy

Meyhem begins...

Rip off your ears to listen, consume u like ammunition, then leave you bitching/ for having me as competition. So soon you'll be missing for dissing somebody that's iller then 2 homosexuals kissing<> Ur brain starts to consume as I spit hotter then Cancun, As slam you with hits that leave craters like the moon<> Spread the Rumor I'm like a cancerous Tumor, I rip more Pusses then a Baby Bloomer,<> Submerge you in hot~oil, thin you out like Olive~Oil, Then cultivate you like solid~soil<>rape your wife until my Dick goes Limp, Then a wait a couple minutes and skull fuck her till can no longer think<> I'll be all up in her ass like Erkels' pants on "Family~Matters" , Busting so many Nuts on the bitch she'll be calling me platters <> Leave your brain twisted like a twirler, As I Deep fry your 2 year old daughter in oil like food at sizzler<> I'm Sick of all your High Vocab, you spend 2 hours reading Websters while I write my shit in the back of a taxi cab/ Word play this and word play that !! fuck it u wanna play? About we use your head as a ball and my dick as a Louisville Bat? <> And If I ever saw you I the mall, you'd probably be buying a dress, shoes from payless and acting like Rupal,/ I'll have your whole crew running like Diarrhea , Your rhymes won't reproduce because I'm burning you like gonorrhea <>

WEIRD STYLE..

Initiating mental~manipulation, through rhymes that cause devastation, to the nation/ Hold you from dropping rhymes like Shit during Constipation/ My prediction is that your spitting Fiction while I drive the sane Insane and leave them in need of a prescription/ My rhyme Scheme is hard like "Marble" corrupting your "Mental"/ I should be sponsored by "Marlboro" because I'm smoking you like a "Menthol"/ leaving you sentimental/ I suggest you try spiting R&B because for a battle cat your too Gentle/ Submerge you in Acid and Watch your flesh deteriorate/ at a slow rate/ until your lungs are exposed to toxic fumes and you can no longer respirate/ rip out your vocal~box/ then ask you to spit more lyrics then the lox/ As I drop my verse you get Hit with lyrical Combinations more complex then Master~Locks/ you defeating me is like Christopher~Reves wining the New York marathon/ I leave you immobilized by amputating you legs and then mail them to your mom/ My words are addicting like Nicotine/ but cause more harm by Decapitating emcees like a Guillotine/ You couldn't spit stronger then me even if you ate Creotine/ and ejected me with Morphine/ I cause your brain cells to Boil and blood to leak out of your Nostrils like Mucus/ If your rhymes came with a nuclear warhead you still couldn't Nuke~this/

RAW CONCLUSION…

You couldn't attract a crowd even if you sang with the Beatles I enter your circulatory system like IV needles/ Blocking blood circulation to fatal Organs, resulting in instant death/ you couldn't protect your self even if you wore a Bulletproof~vest/ and you were made out of latex// I'll keep bombarding your fleet/ until you admit defeat// your changes of you putting me 6ft deep/ are as good as a vegetarian eating red~meat/ this is where your career comes to a conclusion/ you defeating me shall remain an illusion //