PDA

View Full Version : TWrex vs. Doc Holiday

God Of War
01-28-2013, 08:04 PM
posted on 8/19/00

doc holiday

~~{ahem}~~

Like LL I got you screaming my slogans like 'Trackmasters'//Dyxlexic verse that's ass-backwards so kids can understand em even you, you fat-bastard//Ain't understanding the meaning behind 'T-rex'//Faggot, sexuality so confused with no re-spect, you even got your mom wondering what you're going to be-next//Giving classes for homo's just to show-them-holds//Sucking their asses like the two of you formed a totem-pole//It's prevelant that you're irrelevant//Remind me of a fatter version hooked on mescaline of that blonde kid that kept saying 'dude that's excellent' (bill and teds)//Always talking about others tracking-the-ladies//What? You jealous, don't be looks like you and your MAN are having-a-baby (pregnant looking ass)//Either that or for the winter you store-meat-it-seems//Right now I got you pulling up like a faggot on a dick or like Maurice-greene//If I was you, I would hit the bath and try to relaxe your bruised-saddle//Like Custard on his last stand, before this began, you already knew you'd lose-the-battle//So when you head back to Blackinq, just rememeber this tall-perv-dropped-bombs//Oh and I saw your site, didn't know you resided at all-herb-dot-com//

How do you feel, I say how do you feel?

Life is what happens when you're making plans - John Lennon

Click Here to Make Money

vs.

TWrex

i'll set doc holiday ablaze while i spit these blazing bars // leave you star gazing when i finish my hazing // it's seems amazing when i blaze fifty dollar cigars // ash it on your arm and leave a circular scar // witness the molecular power of this secular heathen // i'll even the scorecard when you breathe in some anthrax spore shards // i'm running four yards to the end zone, touchdown // you've been knowing that T will rush the mound and smash a pitcher // make a mad dash for cash just to make me richer // trecherous battle grounds lay ahead // if you come any closer, you'll end up dead // heed what i've said and take it to heart // if you were smart, you'd start running and never stare back // prepare to get smacked on this track when i bomb your set // so don't get upset when i ask your mom for sex // oral, anal or up the canal, it doesn't matter what the locale //