PDA

View Full Version : Test vs. LyFe vs. Highly Effective (Triple Threat)

God Of War
01-28-2013, 08:04 PM
posted on 8/4/00

Test

Fuck rules... my battle verse...
---------

I destroy attempts at Highly Effective with the infinite diligance/ Of Muslim militants proclaiming Mumia Abu Jamal's innocence/ I consider it insolence that a BlackInQ affiliate have 20 newbie crew affiliates/ Who been showin up in regiments to dickryde him like little idiots/ So I'm announcin my intentions for vengeance with a death-kiss upon my entrance/ An render ya defensive systems as defenseless as bad breath-is at the dentist/ Ya senseless head-flips like ten-hits of acid shot through your appendix/ Highly call Forensics when Test ends this to collect and mend-this shattered T-6 apprentice/ Fuck AIM pretenses! ya battle with Psylentz was horrendous/ Ya shoulda been sentenced back to #12 so there could be two contestants worthy of my presence/ I don't normally rip through peasants in my state of effervecense/ Cuz I define the essence of rap from Hell's darkest pits straight thru the heavens/ I beat you till ya mo' comatose than a heroin overdose/ Don't bother tryin to drop a post, ya got no hope at gettin votes/ Like Ross Perot on the Eastern Coast or Insane Clown Posse joining Interscope/ I rearrange your eardrum isotopes so you couldn't hear me through a stethascope/ My repitoire creep thru da pores in ya jaw/ Ignorin ya cries so I can see how much pain a human being can endure/ Apply the claw to the temples of those who swore to uphold the law/ Fuck an overused metaphore, I spit better raw/ I'll gore you like un toro con un drunk matador, cuz I batter whores/ In BlackInQ whoever annoy’s me like a canker sore with ADD who didn't take it's adderol/ I commence to spike an shatter balls like Keyshawn in the endzone after scorin on a ladder-al/ You wanna battle? Brawl? I gather-alcohol/ Splatter-it-all over ya bed when ya sleepin light ya up an eat ya like a cannibal/ Watch me channel-all ya energy an blow up like a fat kid on Dianabol/ I'm the mandible claw totin animal, numb ya face like Ambisol/ I might not be playin with a full deck, but you ain't playin with a hand at all/ LyFe's just a has been, comparatively I'm a Ferrari an he's a Contour/ While my star continues to rise, his crashes and burns like the Concorde/ You out of place in this title race like P.L.O factions in Jewish Synagogues/ Fuck ya boring vagina monologues I spit the ancient dialogs/ Of scripture so I make ya sicker than exlax an liquor mixed in a diarhea filled shitter/ I deliver flows to wet LyFe quicker than rubbin his sisters slick bush with a vibrating tickler/ Makin her quiver till she sets off the Rictor/ Then slit her with scissors an fist her till my knuckles get blisters/ An I've ripped da cunt enough to have a place I can stick ya/ Beat ya face in, give ya slanted eyes on an incline, like Krayzie Bone an his fam/ Leave your rep on a decline like major downloads do to RAM faster than bloodhounds could find B.O in Pakistan/ I beat this wack man with fast hands like Jack Chan, hit harder than a Sampras backhand/ Programmed to snatch man like predators in black lands an then to eat emcee’s like PacMan/ LyFe, for every goal your ass achieved, ya still gotta be bereaved/ I believe Scholar blanked your ass twice, how many votes did you receive???/ Oh, that's right, none, while I dispatched his ass with ease//

vs.

LyFe

Iight TEST.. now this ish is personal..

I combat CLITORIS driven rhymes vying for contention but yet you still never HIT it/
Spittin' long and incoherent yeh kid its apparent that novels are what ya best at/
And itz still pointless like us humans with appedixes - a USELESS VESTIGE/
Watch when LyFe blesses this how the color RED becomes a fatal MOTIF/
Couln't top these pure jewel gems even if you blazed laced leafs/
With impaired speech droppin' PEANUTS lines screamin' "GOOD GRIEF"/
But enough toyin' with this, ice pick an' split ya shyt down to the elements/
Remedial verbs an' nouns from yet another claimin' to throw down -/
But with a slit throat, you still try to SPEAK UP and MAKE SOUND?/
LyFe resonates these verbals at the highest octaves shatterin' screens/
to the point where this internet herb would be left RIP'ed in his seat/
Mutlisyllablle finess maskin' vicious verbal atrocities attackin' freaks/
Leavin' limbs danglin'-fatalisitic pictures that would make Hannibal Lector queasy/
Seriously.. LyFe when TESTed drops the DEMENTED an' when IMPLENTED/
Results in verbatim hemorages in all cranial passages - blood an' organs blended/
Unidentifiable that even ya mom with dental records would still be helpless/
In jus sixteen bars of sickness laced in cyanide drowned corpses leavin' the dead blessless/

Movin' to Slightly.. I mean Highly Effective.. ::style switch::

Highly Effective? - Right, considerin' you were the results of failed CONTRACEPTIVES/
Couldn't see the L-y-F-e even if we leveled the playing field fo'real/
Jus' change ya name to Mostly Defective since in light of ya battles in retrospecive/
Let's put this in perspective cause there is no You versus Me/
Speakin' simply you even havin' skills to battle, I'd have to be blind, deaf an' dumb see?/
Pathetic an' useless like sayin' u drank alcohol that was proofless/
Move this? - 'bout as effective as crosstrainers for quadraplegics/
See kid, you're wastin' my time cause anyalyzin' line for line/
The masses would applaud mine, while yours would hurt the eyes of the blind!/
I'm malignant with this - while you're barely causin' damage/
Innocuous irrelevance - in short you're below par, below average/
LyFe rips scripts to shreds, kid you're better off bitching NOW instead -/
Must've tripped on VIAGARA cause itz the only way you'd have a big head/
Lyfe neva loses steam in any battle thread - always pushin' the limits like odometers in red/
So do yaself an' everyone else here a favor an' put two in ya own head/
Cause battlin' the L-y-F-e is equivalent to suicide.. either way you're dead../

Period..