PDA

View Full Version : psylentz VS. Highly Effective

God Of War
01-28-2013, 08:07 PM
posted on 7/25/00

Psylentz

first of all, i don't care about race, i'm gonna flush yer head in the toilet, then shit on yer face, spelling yer name you disgrace,

Way out of your area gettin more complex and scarrier thought i was simple but it's getting harrier
As if you could beat me, but you seat me in a throne so eat me
Crack baby, if i'm straight yer wavy, damn gay and crazy lazy beatin you till yer sight gets hazy
Killed and spilled when i willed you be thrilled gettin a little belittled and embarassed

as sure as yer girl gets caressed by my hands while cruisin on my catamaran down by the carib-be-an, f*ing her on white sands, while listening to jazz bands, a ressurected dizzy gilespi playing B-FLAT as she rides me don't patronize and chide me, just obey and abide me, when i say get lost please
before i buckle yer knees, with that bat i shoved in yer g/f's cat, that's where it's at not some sex chat, i get nice with these, bait you like mice and cheese, than spring the trap while yer neck gets snapped ,

second verse same as the first just a little raunchier and the punishment's worse, yer prick gets more laughs than a three headed chicken , my rhymes so good their finger lickin, hanging down in kentucky you should be so lucky,
if you were to get away and go play yer wack verse some other day, but you see you can't beat me cause you forgot the number for 911 emergency, yer more unwanted than bulkmail and spam i'll put you flat line on the electro-cardio-gram, in retrospect i demand respect just don't forget i bet yer the wackest yet, people like you make me vex, the only mix you can get up in is made with chex, beatin me is arduous and you better be attentive cause if you come back wack i might get argumentive, intelligent educated super-verse generated fission, makin the right decision to expedite and get you irradicated cause yer style's been annhilated i sat here and beat you while i masturbated, yer so degraded yer legendary status is faded
like clothes in chlorine, i rap lean and clean like i was a machine, no mistakes against you fakes claimin to be ill, but still i can't feel you, dog yer hurt i'm gonna heal you.

peas-out

~if you go into war YOU DON'T STICK YOUR HEAD INTO A CANNON WONDERING WHAT'S GOING ON~

I appreciate feedback
click here for an mp3 of me!
Check out my voice message! Click on my name for my profile!

vs.

HIGHly Effective

you come agressive, i'm gon' return like cold-hearted manic depressive/
rip you apart and eat ya heart, every verse i start with a noun possesive/
profound to bless emcees with dope ass beats and bangin verses/
snatchin purses off ya motha, don't call a cab, i sent for hearses/
they'll be here in a minute, to pick you up, so get ready/
for my double edged-mashade blade above ya head, shit gets messy/
and too hot for tv, should be tha cover on my CD/
cause you never see-me without hennessy miked with a little coke, don't tease-me/
with that bull-shit ya spitten, like you took two hours to get it written/
that shit's for newbie lyricist, so what you doin tryin to fit-in my kitchen/
it's too hot, so get-out, you ain't even on the level below my level/
we can settle this like men that wrestle, but we emcees, tha stage is where we nestle/
and squash and start beef and cross beats, and disses thrown like punches/
when tha smoke starts to seap from my mouth, better hide your lunches/
i'm grimmy, with tha rest of this rap game all behind-me/
got a call from tha four hoursemen, denied, ya'll all to wack to try to sign-me/
that's why it's untimely, that i happened to see you wanting a battle first/
i travel tha dead lands of rap, with satan beside-me, to reach, better hope ya ladder-works/
and if it does when your get high up enough, check for cloud nine/
that's where i'll be, a true netcee, oh hey pyslentz, it's about time/
tha year three thousand and fift-two, and now you finally on my skill factor/
but you still wacker, that one line of my shit, that hits and kills faster.....
i spill DISASTER!!!!