PDA

View Full Version : Losers Bracket Finals - Bags vs. ill Nik-A - {Bags wins}

Meth
09-24-2013, 08:43 PM
The horrorcore battle.

Be Gruesome and use imagery.

10-16 lines.

Due Thursday unless either have issues with it.

Since ur the only battle of the round.
Ole Dirty Bagstard ill nik-A

ill nik-A
09-24-2013, 08:46 PM
Wow at horrorcore

I guess lets do this brother

Welcome!

Ghost1
09-24-2013, 09:50 PM
Horrorcore?

Lmao.

Unreal.

Goodluck my dude. Wtf@horrorcore. . Smh.

Ghost1
09-26-2013, 09:17 PM
Ill drop.tomorrow ...ish

Cashius
09-28-2013, 02:06 PM
Ole Dirty Bagstard

ill nik-A

ill nik-A
09-28-2013, 02:53 PM
Flash Dracula's teeth, taste the splash off the cheek, depending the blood type the rush could last for a week
The owner of every axe has a freak, some like their head detached from their feet, others like to be opened in half when I skeet
every task is unique, I could let every anatomy free, assault and battery spree
Insanity glees with ur agony pleas, I'll rip ur intestines out just to shit on ur family tree
No one madder than me, I have a fear fetish & the heart gives me a clear message wearing this ear necklace
My knife'll make this bitch here breastless only to make it this queer's breakfast
Make cannibals off just peer pressure, manually pull souvenir dentures my trophies are holy
Pyro smoking a stogie, mate Joanie with ponies, then starve em to death till they're lonely & boney
All while viewing it on my Sony with homies, on some pay per view shit, savor through clips
break her two hips then wager who trips, in the middle of nowhere cam-cording gator food slip
but that cheap thrill doesn't beat skill, Bare hands around the throat seeks will deep still
Let the grief build then laugh till my cheeks fill, then have a healthy meal on u cuz all I eat's grilled

Ghost1
09-28-2013, 03:27 PM
Droppin tonite

Ghost1
09-29-2013, 12:12 AM
Ill fuckin...ill fuckkin

Cut thru ur eyelids like hot butter w/ a boxcutter....
Then stab ur naked eye w/ the razors side & scream... LOOK AT ME COCKSUCKER
Ill start a quick fire to ur lips with a bic lighter.......
Sit an laugh then ask...u gon finish that? And take a drag off ur melted skin fibers
Tie u down & douse u w/ bleach to put the fire out
Oh u on a diet pal?
Watch me Grab them rusty pliers now & pull ya tongue out from side ya mouth
Stab ur neck up w/ the black an decker till u feelin frail
Get shivved like we're in jail w/ a shank to ya ear canal like....CAN U HEAR ME NOW??
After my steel thrust, u could see........this is clear cut
But this kids brave, i dug in his ribcage w/ a switchblade......Talk about sheer guts.
Gotta dump ya body & Its No good shippin this cargo
After i get done youll be jealous of steve buscemi in that woodchipper from fargo

ill nik-A
09-30-2013, 07:34 AM
Up

Dominate
10-01-2013, 06:15 PM
mmmkay.... horrorcore is obv retarded, but Ima try to do this for yall....

From Nik I liked

Flash Dracula's teeth, taste the splash off the cheek, depending the blood type the rush could last for a week
No one madder than me, I have a fear fetish & the heart gives me a clear message wearing this ear necklace
My knife'll make this bitch here breastless only to make it this queer's breakfast
Make cannibals off just peer pressure, manually pull souvenir dentures my trophies are holy
Pyro smoking a stogie, mate Joanie with ponies, then starve em to death till they're lonely & boney

disliked: last 2 bars weren't as 'horrorcore-y' as the first part of ur verse... not as creative descriptions of what u would do...

from Bags I liked

Cut thru ur eyelids like hot butter w/ a boxcutter....
Then stab ur naked eye w/ the razors side & scream... LOOK AT ME COCKSUCKER
After my steel thrust, u could see........this is clear cut
But this kids brave, i dug in his ribcage w/ a switchblade......Talk about sheer guts.
Gotta dump ya body & Its No good shippin this cargo
After i get done youll be jealous of steve buscemi in that woodchipper from fargo

disliked: the 'can you hear me now?' was way too similar to the 'look at me cocksucker' ... it was like you came up with the opener and liked it so you followed the exact same recipe again.... zzzz

Points of difference in Bags favour were he had the one line with a wordplay which I dug (sheer guts), better rhythm and use of internal rhymes, & better humour

Points of difference in Niks favour were more and longer multis, better vocab, & slightly more creative 'horrors'

As to who was more 'horrorcore-y' overall... as I said Nik's better lines were the most creative of the battle eg dracula, joanie w ponies.... although the woodchipper from fargo line was good... but Nik also had sections where there was only a vague description of what he'd do eg last bar was pretty weak... wheras Bags was more focussed even through his set ups on vivid descriptions of what'd happen.... I have this category weighing neutrally overall which is lame since it's a horrorcore battle lol

This would've been so much better as a collab dropped in OM lol...

All in all close as shit....I think.... I mean I listed all the points of difference I could think of above but I don't know who I should vote for based on those... I guess I enjoyed Bags verse a little more, humour is a big one for me and even though it's not snf the rhythm of his verse aided how the lines impacted... I hate voting on shit when I don't have a strong feeling about who won, but I'm guessing all your potential voters are in the same boat... shit's been up for days without 1 vote lol that's ridic... hopefully they'll start coming now that the first one's done. Anyways good showing both of you

V/ Bags

Diode
10-02-2013, 02:18 PM
i don't think either one of you understood the subject matter, tbh.

it seemed more like a lightly graphic themed swagger and flow battle. nobody really told a story here.

nik had strange wording/structure in some of his punches that turned me off.

bags verse wasn't very clever though.

i'll need to come back to this. i'm pretty disappointed in both of you, mostly since i had high expectations considering your respective histories.

ill nik-A
10-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Give bags the win

This shit is mad stupid
Meth

DLB
10-02-2013, 03:07 PM
i will vote on this if one of u votes in the neigh vs bayou battle yo

real talk

Mike Wrecka
10-02-2013, 07:40 PM
well maybe im weird but I actually enjoyed this battle. this is a lot like the way we used to battle back in 99. real talk. I was digging ill nikas more because he had the vicious flow to go with the imagery but then about halfway through it got weird and the concepts were kinda lame. the first half was fire though. and the second half even though it lacked the descriptive and aggressive brutality that makes up a horror core verse the flow was still dope.

bags had a good grasp on the task but his flow and structure didn't wow me. he had the viciousness working and the imagery though. and was more consistent. tough to vote on , both had flaws but both had high points. Im a go with

vote - ill nika

his shit was more complex with the flow and was pretty brutal at some parts

Destroyer
10-02-2013, 07:58 PM
this was a decent battle
nik had more vocab going like a swag & flow joint
bags was raw in your face with the nasty
bags felt more horror coreish to me because of that
I could see the shit he was doing
either way I'm getting shit for voting against either of you

but I got bags here

Cashius
10-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Bags was more entertaining. Sheer guts, wood chipper, drag off fibers was ok too.

Nik had more multi's but there wasn't much substance. No lines stood out like the ones I quoted from Bags.

Bags was just more creative and entertaining. He got it.

ill nik-A
10-07-2013, 11:14 AM
Jeans

Cashius
10-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Lol. You're horrible.

ill nik-A
10-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Skinny genes in case u don't get it