PDA

View Full Version : uhh so why is kanye talking like a homosexual, W**** person?

...the Nagger
09-26-2013, 02:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PED4zgjG3Ng

TYSON
09-26-2013, 02:53 PM
Nothing new been suspect tbh

Fart
09-26-2013, 02:55 PM
So the British can understand him

...the Nagger
09-26-2013, 02:55 PM
Nothing new been suspect tbh

he been soundin like this?

idk I never heard this dude talk like this before, its scaring me

Destroyer
09-26-2013, 02:56 PM
I don't know. shits messing with my head right now

Wise Wiggles
09-26-2013, 02:58 PM
He's cross-breeding. The fuck you really expect?

TYSON
I'm talking bout his homosexual tendencies. One of his best friend is a gay fashion designer. But the way he talked on there was mad suspect. The internet is like the sky, people

Sn00p
wtf. did he always sound like this?!

...the Nagger
09-26-2013, 03:02 PM

no, he didn't

Wise Wiggles
09-26-2013, 03:03 PM

Yeah, he has.

Diode
09-26-2013, 03:03 PM

yes

eddie is clueless like always

he always been soft spoken and kinda effeminate

Diode
09-26-2013, 03:05 PM
you never really get to appreciate the bubba gump jaw he got from the accident when he's rapping

when he's talking MAN is it baddddd

...the Nagger
09-26-2013, 03:06 PM
for ppl who don't know diode, all you gotta do is respond once and he vanishes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r4dFM5OxRs

Diode
09-26-2013, 03:08 PM
he sounds the same tho

...the Nagger
09-26-2013, 03:10 PM
no he doesn't?

Diode
09-26-2013, 03:10 PM
yes he does?

...the Nagger
09-26-2013, 03:12 PM
so I guess TYSON and Destroyer are wrong in agreeing to his voice obviously changing then?

ill nik-A
09-26-2013, 03:12 PM
Kim

Don't hate

...the Nagger
09-26-2013, 03:14 PM
look what I've stumbled upon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTWA3sQKwlM

TYSON
09-26-2013, 03:15 PM
I think the voice we been accustomed to, outside of rapping was a front tbh. But then again his jaw is fucked and he is getting older so maybe its creating speech problems. idk

Witty
09-26-2013, 03:18 PM
I read online Kim is trying to lose baby weight.

She needs to try and lose this faggot first.

...the Nagger
09-26-2013, 03:18 PM
I think the voice we been accustomed to, outside of rapping was a front tbh. But then again his jaw is fucked and he is getting older so maybe its creating speech problems. idk

no, he's forcing his voice

that voice in the OP does not sound like a natural one

Diode
09-26-2013, 03:20 PM
eddie wants kanye to be a strong black role model for him itt

TYSON
09-26-2013, 03:22 PM
Selling out maybe? The kardashins are brainwashing him. Rich pussy a niggas dream and worse nightmare.

...the Nagger
09-26-2013, 03:30 PM

I mean I just like people to be real that's all.

MMLRLK
09-26-2013, 03:35 PM
i jus think dude got mad issues. this is still one of the funniest things ive seen tho:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd66eVFDe-U

"you wan me too leave i leave kahnye!"

...the Nagger
09-26-2013, 03:45 PM
lol 'Kanye you ok??'

these dudes swear they're his friends, that was pretty funny

I guess I would go crazy too dealing with that everyday

Zen
09-26-2013, 03:47 PM
If I had that much money and all I had to deal with was people wanting to take my picture all of the time, I'd be all right. It's better than actually working.

...the Nagger
09-26-2013, 03:53 PM
If I had that much money and all I had to deal with was people wanting to take my picture all of the time, I'd be all right. It's better than actually working.

true

MMLRLK
09-26-2013, 04:06 PM
ya but that doesnt discredit what people be goin thru personally. ye finally got some dough, payed for his moms breast reduction surgery.. & then she died from it. his own mom yo. thats enough to fuck anyone up for good. jus sayin everyone got shit they goin thru & if u under the microscope im sure it makes it worse.

that bein said dude sounds like a fag now fu sho

Sn00p
09-26-2013, 04:33 PM
look what I've stumbled upon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTWA3sQKwlM

/thread.

kanye done changed

Fig
09-26-2013, 04:39 PM
He's always sounded like that man

detour
09-26-2013, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PED4zgjG3Ng

kanye is talking like a homosexual white person...cuz he IS one...

Diode
09-26-2013, 04:49 PM
kanye is talking like a homosexual white person...cuz he IS one...

listen to the expert y'all

Dominate
09-26-2013, 05:31 PM
Lol

Probably tryna sound more sophisticated on purpose, but doing it wrong

Or, spends a lot of time around people who talk like that and picked it up subconsciously

Sho Money EMG
09-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Lmao yeah he def sounds like a fuckin idiot. The shit he's saying is retarded too. His vision? He's such a clown, look what he named his child. Like wtf

Neighbor
09-26-2013, 06:23 PM
FUCK KANYE WEST

Sho Money EMG
09-26-2013, 06:28 PM
Lol

Probably tryna sound more sophisticated on purpose, but doing it wrong

Or, spends a lot of time around people who talk like that and picked it up subconsciously

I agree w/ Dom.

Zen
09-26-2013, 06:31 PM
Whoever said something about Kanye going through allot because of his mom, why should I care? When a poor person dies because they can't afford healthcare noone cares. Kanye isn't starving so he's doing fine. Celebrities are just bitches who wanna complain.

uh-oh
09-26-2013, 07:41 PM
YO IM GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE

i seen some shit someone posted on PR where he was being interviewed by kims mom

it freaked me out. he is completely different in every aspect of how he is talking. he is forcing syllables out and enunciating and saying gay shit

he used to be normal, now he is weird

it aint like he was old hoarse rough mcgruff, but word

if you can't see the change you are missing something in your brain that makes you whole. you cant differentiate human interaction skills yo

this is terrifying. he is possesed or something

chyeaahh to thread for real tho

bodysnatchers

uh-oh
09-26-2013, 07:46 PM
he's A ROBOT

HE IS HERE

HOLY SHIT

ITS A ROBOT YOU FUCKING SHEEP

WAKE UP.

GO TO LIKE 2 MINUTES IN

dude asked him something. i missed it cuz im stoned and zoned out for a second, but he was like, i dont have an answer for that, i'd have to think on it and get back to you in awhile

the dude asked a question he wasnt programmed the answer so he had to play a default response

not only is he a robot, but they have put a white girls CPU in the robot. the robot still has kanye's vocal chords, but its playing a different way. a female girl way. not even a gay dude thats like a blonde cheerleader from texas' personality and response traits

im scared to hit enter because there might be keywords that tip off the globes elite and they could send assassins for me and to delete this post

Zen
09-26-2013, 07:48 PM
Now I'm scared because I saw that post so they could kill me too...

MMLRLK
09-26-2013, 07:56 PM
Whoever said something about Kanye going through allot because of his mom, why should I care? When a poor person dies because they can't afford healthcare noone cares. Kanye isn't starving so he's doing fine. Celebrities are just bitches who wanna complain.

lol u seem beyond cynical my dude. i feel bad u live w a mindset like that

Sho Money EMG
09-26-2013, 07:58 PM
he's A ROBOT

I'm all for conspiracy theorys man but i think this is classified as alittle nutty.

Zen
09-26-2013, 08:05 PM
lol u seem beyond cynical my dude. i feel bad u live w a mindset like that
I feel bad I do too. I wish I could feel sympathy for millionaire crybabies but I just can't :(

TYSON
09-26-2013, 08:18 PM
Not having money and seeing niggas with money acting like life is hard does erk me. It goes to show tho that money don't make personal problems go away, but I would think it would make shit a whole lot easier. Kanye is weird tho.

uh-oh
09-26-2013, 08:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvnZbh4hXHY

namix
09-26-2013, 08:46 PM
materialism + kardashians = this voice

"it's in his code, it's in his code"

namix
09-26-2013, 08:48 PM
he's A ROBOT

HE IS HERE

HOLY SHIT

ITS A ROBOT YOU FUCKING SHEEP

WAKE UP.

GO TO LIKE 2 MINUTES IN

dude asked him something. i missed it cuz im stoned and zoned out for a second, but he was like, i dont have an answer for that, i'd have to think on it and get back to you in awhile

the dude asked a question he wasnt programmed the answer so he had to play a default response

not only is he a robot, but they have put a white girls CPU in the robot. the robot still has kanye's vocal chords, but its playing a different way. a female girl way. not even a gay dude thats like a blonde cheerleader from texas' personality and response traits

im scared to hit enter because there might be keywords that tip off the globes elite and they could send assassins for me and to delete this post

damn, well done uh-oh lol.

Masaii
09-26-2013, 09:00 PM
LOL at him walking into the sign then looking back at it like "who moved that there". @munster he is sounding pretty homosexual in the OP video but I dont think he has always sounded like that. Probably too much time with his gay friends.

Sho Money EMG
09-26-2013, 10:14 PM
I think the whole robot thing and controlling ppl in the music industry is taking conspiracy theorys too far. I mean I def keep my mind open with the whole illuminati stuff and what not and def believe theirs somethin that goes on behind closed doors, but idk about some of the shit ppl say.

TYSON
09-26-2013, 11:57 PM
This nigga kanye beefing with jimmy kemmel lmao

detour
09-27-2013, 05:27 AM
listen to the expert y'all

yeah I've witnessed u be a white faggot since '05, I'm well familiar with what they act an talk like...

but that was hilarious...u white faggot...

MMLRLK
09-27-2013, 08:41 AM
This nigga kanye beefing with jimmy kemmel lmao

lmaooo so fuckin funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It05EvqFD6s

...the Nagger
09-27-2013, 09:29 AM
lmaooo so fuckin funny:

lol

I can imagine him yellin I AM PAC

MarylandMade
09-27-2013, 11:15 AM
Its astounding as to how far most rappers will go to put on such a fictional persona just to make themselves look and sound more "Gutter". ON A RECORD is different than being in an interview, and when you obviously are displaying what I like to call "intentional ignorance"......it just displays how unconfident you are in your personality OFF the record.

FAKE

Masaii
09-27-2013, 11:17 AM
Classic eddie boarding

Puts asterisks over WHITE cause it is somehow more offensive to call someone a white man than a homo. lol.

uh-oh
09-27-2013, 04:36 PM
Its astounding as to how far most rappers will go to put on such a fictional persona just to make themselves look and sound more "Gutter". ON A RECORD is different than being in an interview, and when you obviously are displaying what I like to call "intentional ignorance"......it just displays how unconfident you are in your personality OFF the record.

FAKE

stfu nigga

kanye's never tried to act or sound GUTTER

he is definately trying to act and sound like a white girl tho

BUT YO

BUMPING FOR CHYEAHHH

@CHYEAAHHHH

how many h's are in his name wtf

namix
09-27-2013, 04:43 PM
I think the whole robot thing and controlling ppl in the music industry is taking conspiracy theorys too far. I mean I def keep my mind open with the whole illuminati stuff and what not and def believe theirs somethin that goes on behind closed doors, but idk about some of the shit ppl say.

oh yea man, i feel you 100% -- i just take it back to common sense

base it on your own experiences, like
(1) when people start winning in MONOPOLY, they start acting like assholes but in a very "caring way" ('go ahead and move on from my boardwalk property with a hotel, i will let you stay in the game for now')

(2) the most effective leaders are ones that are not exerting their ego, but rather, puppet-masters in the shadows --- it can be used for good or for bad -- but the motivational foundation of economy leads to good being less rewarded fiscally than it should be, because if it was, would it even be good?

(3) when i watch a bunch of craziness before bed, i have a higher propensity to have a dream about a bunch of craziness while in bed, and enough dreams about a bunch of craziness, i will be more likely to see, experience, or be the impetus to a bunch of craziness when i get out of bed.

Sho Money EMG
09-27-2013, 05:54 PM
I feel u @ namix

Sho Money EMG
09-27-2013, 06:11 PM
lmaooo so fuckin funny:

Lmao wow, who writes that shit? Like a fuckin child it's pthetic. People on Twitter make themselves look so dumb.

uh-oh
09-27-2013, 06:28 PM
yo shogun i hope you don't think im 100 percent serious with the illuminati/robot shit. kanye is a bum from the streets of chicago nothing he can do can get him in with the elites

Sho Money EMG
09-27-2013, 06:30 PM
yo shogun i hope you don't think im 100 percent serious with the illuminati/robot shit. kanye is a bum from the streets of chicago nothing he can do can get him in with the elites

Ay everyones entitled to their own opinion.

But yeah I agree.