PDA

View Full Version : RD1: Allen Knight vs. Destroyer - {Allen Knight wins by TKO}

Strikta
09-26-2013, 06:01 PM
The Long Anticipated...
NChttp://oi42.tinypic.com/20788kn.jpg
II

Round 1

Rules:

10 lines minimum/16 maximum (If u & ur oppenent agree to more that's fine)
No swaying
No biting
No recycling
No other dumb shit that will get u DQd

Voting on 6 battles is mandatory, or u will be docked 2 for every one u miss. Links MUST be posted in the voting links thread at the top of the forum.

Any other questions or concerns PM myself or Sn00p.

Allen Knight Destroyer

Destroyer
09-26-2013, 07:35 PM
god I hate you

12?

Allen Knight
09-26-2013, 07:52 PM
12 it is. u old faggot

Strikta
09-27-2013, 01:53 AM
Verses due Thursday, October 3rd @ 11:59 pm CST

Destroyer
10-05-2013, 11:35 PM
If they frown upon pedos, it won't be hard when cats are picking a winner
because Knight got Tyson in him like he was fucking having chicken for dinner
des gets mad ladies, & I use that fact to motivate me
but if Alameda bitch, it'd be a tranny on that LA street
I mean ur gay as fuck, des is not & I often thank god
u don't have to sue the MLB to see guys giving up money for A-rod
I'll put a hit on u & be the one to collect the winnings
& when I put u in REM sleep no ones gonna hear knight swimming
ur not tight @ this. u should probably just go home dude
ironic how u sell kars while last week one straight up owned u

Allen Knight
10-06-2013, 12:02 AM
U were better as tim grady an that's bad ha

I have 3sums all the time, finger bangin witout any effort tim
faggot ur idea of fingering a row of pinks rubbin polident before puttin ur dentures in
Trag ran away wit votes in the nbl, ur verse was trash u lame
U couldn't catch TD, worse than the giants receivers the last 2 games
U put ur heart into ur verse, but trag knockd ur jaw all over
Tried to Ice-T, but ended up a murdered victem on a special edtion of law & order
Ur girls straight up disgustin fat, she hot in ya dreams fam
It aint that ur dhalsim thick that bitch gotta frame wider than his wingspan
ur hooked up to life support, slip of the tounge got u mangled wrong
Faggot it only took one accident to put u on air quicker than gambles song

Beyond
10-06-2013, 09:33 PM

vs

faggot ur idea of fingering a row of pinks rubbin polident before puttin ur dentures in
Tried to Ice-T, but ended up a murdered victem on a special edtion of law & order

Straight battle. Wasn't feeling Tyson opener. Connection is too vague. Alameda seems kind of forced, but I'll let it slide. Good nameplay concept otherwise. A-Rod is good, but I don't really like it because you're saying men pay money to have sex with him. Would be better the other way around. And you shouldn't be thanking God for something you're in control of. No one is born gay. REM was similar to the opener. Too vague. Can't quote Kars as Kar/car is really played by now on both Karp and Karaoke. Didn't put any kind of fresh spin on it either. Not only that, but Kar never really worked for Karaoke because it's pronounced care for him. Use care lines instead next time. Allen had his opener which was pretty good. Haven't seen it before. TD was a decent concept even though it's a double initial play, but didn't like the wording of it both ways. The other way it sounds off: "You couldn't catch Tragic, Destroyer... worse than the Giant's receivers in the last two games." Should of linked the punch and punchline with something other than 'worse.' 'Like' would of been better, for instance. Ice T was cool. That show is pretty dope. I didn't know Dhalsim was pronounced like that, but I'll take your word for it. I just realized it doesn't work, though. Des has posted up pics of his fiance (or wife now? Congrats?) and she is pretty petite/slender. I'd be fine with conjecture if it was someone who hasn't posted up a pic of their womans, like Victor for instance. Closer was pretty good. Kind of like that better thann most of Bags' Gamble lines, TBH. Overall, this was a pretty close battle and could probably go the other way based on preference, but I thought Allen Knight edged it out with one more quotable. Definitely not the best showing from either, though. Either way, I enjoyed the reads. Props to both.

/v allen knight

Sn00p
10-07-2013, 09:41 AM

vs.

tyson was a loose connection. alameda seemed really forced to me. liked a-rod and rem. close was dece, but kar/car has been done. ak's open was cool. td and ice-t were both about the same thing, plus they were one letter wp's, so while they weren't bad at all, they weren't quotes either. doll seem wp was nice. lotb imo, cuz the wp wasn't forced at all, at least w/ my accent. closer was solid. so yea, allen had more quotes and his misses were a little bit better. kinda close tho. so props to both. good read too. but i got allen.
v/allen

Swerve
10-07-2013, 10:33 AM

vs.

I assume Des keyed to try to make it on time because Des usually does better than this. Allen has gotten creative as fuck tbh. He's still a faggot, but he didn't need much to beat Des' key. Although he still came with some dope ideas. The Dhalsim line is a bit forced, but I liked the creative attempt. Good stuff guys.

V/ Allen

Arch.
10-07-2013, 10:53 AM

vs

I've heard a lot of dhalsim punches, but that one was hot to me...

vote AK

Sentex
10-07-2013, 03:18 PM
I didn't really like anything from Destroyers verse. He was pretty good from what I saw in the NBL though, maybe an off day?

AK had

So yeah, pretty easy one to vote on tbh. I think Allen had a stronger verse overall, destroyer was alright but didn't really have anything that grabbed my attention.

vote - AK.

Sho Money EMG
10-07-2013, 06:45 PM

Vs

Trag ran away wit votes in the nbl, ur verse was trash u lame
U couldn't catch TD, worse than the giants receivers the last 2 games

honestly this was a real dope battle. I read DES verses an said to myself that was really solid and gonna b tough to beat. Then read Allens verse and was surprised at how his really caught my attention alittle more with consistency. Great battle fellas buy I gotta go with al

mvgt Allen knight

Cashius
10-07-2013, 11:05 PM
My favorite from Des was Tyson and Kar.

From Allen I liked the opener and closer.

Neither dropped to their potential. I think the gamble line from Allen was lotb. So, I'm leaning towards him.

AK.

Frank Metts
10-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Des open was cool but longer then a Metts line lol ... First al np was fire second been done more then steroids by said player wasn't feeling rem I get it just wasn't hard enough and your closer was ill good shit

Ak open was straight comedy old jokes done well always hit hard next line blah law and order was straight gutter liked it street fighter line even though an old as fuck reference ( you know how I do anyway ) this was fresh as shit to me I liked that shit and closer was straight fire

Good battle old chaps imma have to take Allen here thought he did a better job on consistency but sticking to that trag topic twice in a row almost lost me you know the rule one mention then move on . Destroyer after voting I read some other votes and really don't understand how some said you had nothing your verse was good just had a couple feel me jabs that could of been straight jabs or haymakers and you'd of gotten this ... Battle is closer then what the votes lead to believe

V/ Allen