...the Nagger
10-01-2013, 09:22 AM
no = yes

get off me = don't stop

I don't think we're we should continue talkin = I smashed someone else

you broke my heart = I thought I could force you to be with me

all men lie = I lie often

clothes ain't everything = I have no money for clothes

why are u single? = are you gonna just smash and dash?

tell my fam I love them = hide body in woods

I don't hang with females = I sleep with bfs, I don't want chicks sleepin with my bf

I don't normally do this = please don't judge me, I can't help what I'm doing

Strikta
10-01-2013, 09:26 AM
Well done, Edward.

Arch.
10-01-2013, 09:29 AM
Fine = Everything is in fact NOT fine and i will make you regret this decision for years to come

Rawn MD
10-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Idc = u do that n we done

Strikta
10-01-2013, 09:34 AM

Strikta
10-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Eddie, would u get at that white booty?

I know u don't dig white girls n shit.. just wondering.

...the Nagger
10-01-2013, 09:37 AM
why would you chose to post an nsfw pic like that in my thread strikt?

Strikta
10-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Cuz I knew it would fuck u up, cuz ur at work.

Here I'll edit it.. cruel humor.

U scrolled past it right? U ain't get caught did u?

Diode
10-01-2013, 10:10 AM
no = yes

http://i.qkme.me/3qstrt.jpg

//not surprised

StarFaggot
10-01-2013, 10:44 AM
Yea Eddie get off me = get off me. Not dont stop you rapist.

Zen
10-01-2013, 10:47 AM
I love you = I love your money and I want to spend it all on useless shit that you'll hate and will occasionally pay you back in sex.

DLB
10-01-2013, 11:17 AM
he's just a friend = nigga who always hits her up

an asshole = a dude that kept it real & never kissed her ass

im going out w/ my friends = she's getting her sluttiest friends on purpose to party and be hoes for a cpl hours/days/months/years

i want.......... = she does not know what she wants 99.9999999999% of time

...the Nagger
10-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Cuz I knew it would fuck u up, cuz ur at work.

Here I'll edit it.. cruel humor.

U scrolled past it right? U ain't get caught did u?

Nigga, that shits not funny

You up here bitchin about your dead sis and your gf every other day then u do asshole shit like that?

Then got the nerve to bitch and complain when somebody mentions ya sis nigga fuck u

DLB
10-01-2013, 11:19 AM
im ashamed strik. u need to take a break g

Inno
10-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Its ok babe, I dont mind go out with your friends=...nigga if u leave out that doot I will fuckimg burn all your godam clothes and shit in your shoes. You better not fucking go out with your friends to have a good time WITHOUT ME GODAM IT!!!!. NOW ACT LIKE THE MIND READER I KNOE YOUR ARE AND LISTEN TO WHAT IM SAYING...BUT NOT REALLY SAYING!!!!!

Basically

Inno
10-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Or.

Babe im going to my boys house.

Her.

Whos going to be there= how many bitches will be there?

Dope girl
10-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Junke E-mail
Trolled threads

StarFaggot
10-01-2013, 01:17 PM
Nigga, that shits not funny

You up here bitchin about your dead sis and your gf every other day then u do asshole shit like that?

Then got the nerve to bitch and complain when somebody mentions ya sis nigga fuck u

This over sensitive emotional ass nigga with a basic ass job stfu Eddie damn. If you're scared of losing your first desk job over NSFW material then you need to log of netcees and find a job where you're not that expendable. Quit Talmbout the kind of whips you plan to drive bc you're not doing it like that. I have what's called an office where I can shut the door. You're a cubicle, clerical front desk type of nigga.

Untold
10-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Hot damn this thread has gotten hilarious. And not from the what women would say stuff either

Hush
10-01-2013, 01:48 PM
This over sensitive emotional ass nigga with a basic ass job stfu Eddie damn. If you're scared of losing your first desk job over NSFW material then you need to log of netcees and find a job where you're not that expendable. Quit Talmbout the kind of whips you plan to drive bc you're not doing it like that. I have what's called an office where I can shut the door. You're a cubicle, clerical front desk type of nigga.

Whoa

StarFaggot
10-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Would you wear what he has on? = that guy looks hot & I wish you'd dress like him

I'm ok with you having female friends = as long as they're hideous

veritas
10-01-2013, 03:40 PM
you say "whats wrong"?

she says "nothing," = "figure it out asshole"

PancakeBrah
10-01-2013, 03:48 PM
Put it in my asshole=What do you think about the postmodernist approach to literature?

Mael
10-02-2013, 12:04 AM
"I only date black guys" = "I was rejected by white guys and this is my form of revenge."

Clutter Buck
10-02-2013, 02:51 PM

cotdayum

Aesthetic
10-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Most Dude's:

Keep it real = Go to work in an office contemplating murder.

Chick:

Fuck fakes = Im going out and fucking anything that walks.

Clutter Buck
10-03-2013, 08:45 AM
aesthetic certifiably get no puss

Clutter Buck
10-03-2013, 08:47 AM
“Fancy a nightcap?” “Well, in all honesty, I’m not much of a coffee fan and the due date for NBL is tonight and all, so ummmm… I’ll catch you around, I guess?” - Aesthetic

...the Nagger
10-06-2013, 11:46 AM

nigga they monitor online

aint nobody standin behind me lookin at my computer? are you retarded?

do you know how many ppl get fired everyday on base because of the internet? do you know the POSITIONS of the ppl who get fired every fuckin day?

no, you don't. go sit somewhere and complain about the next tag tourney mag not being posted yet

they wrote up the company manager, the nigga who is under the two ppl total, in the world, for certain sites he went on which wasn't even nsfw

plz stfu and don't worry about who I chose to bitch at for tryna get me fired, you fuckin oreo

Diode
10-06-2013, 11:48 AM
TAGS.

...the Nagger
10-06-2013, 11:51 AM
and I do work in an office and I never bragged about what whips I drove

in fact, the thread you talkin about is me saying I wasn't payin over 20k for a whip

so plz stfu Aero

Strikta
10-06-2013, 12:21 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdhdj0Dl2l1qi99fko1_500.gif
...the Munster

That's what u are, son.