PDA

View Full Version : NBL Mag #2: NETCEE WORLD ORDER EDITION

DLB
10-02-2013, 06:56 PM
Intro
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/0613/twerk-celebrities-vanessa-hudgens.gif
so ya text isn't dead, its alive and thriving in the AOWL!!!!!!
Not as long as I’m running this league…….
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzFnWAB2qEg
Welcome to the NBL Season Mag 2……..2……2…. Yes, it was blessed by the hands of dlbeezus aka dlb mcmahon so u have to repeat that 3 times or I will hunt you down and kill you. Also, as first act, you MUST listen to the NWO theme song while you read this, for emphasis, or I will sign you out. This week’s battles had it’s mix of complete faggotry from Beyond’s blatant hate wall votes of ignorance to Lotto Smirk no showing back to back & u.o.e.n.o. it (or give a fuck). It also had high points like the Neigh vs. Bayou shit & sn00p vs. cash to name a few. Also, SHOUT THE FUCK OUT to all the niggas who ain’t even in the league and voting on battles, respect given to ya’ll. The ban hammer will be spared amongst your souls. Oh yeah, DLB got the ban hammer so if u fucking around in my league and I catch you, I will force you to watch Robranda twerk endlessly for 24 hrs then ban you. Let’s have a good NBL season this time around, Orc put me in charge of the New Net Nazi World Order while his comp was dead. I WILL NOT…. Fail…. Him….

DLB
10-03-2013, 01:10 PM
Battle Reviews
Phuck Yew vs. Apex – Apex is a faggot for not showing clearly. He can go suck ADick. Phuck Yew wins by no show

Namesake vs. Bags – how ironic that Bags was talking all that shit to cunt aka namesake aka faggot on every account aka worst troll of 2013 candidate but didn’t have the balls to post a verse. Smh the same guy saying he’d fuck AK’s mom a week ago suddenly goes MIA like the fat pussy he is. Cunt wins

Blanco Bishop vs. John Dillinger – I thought my boy Dillinger would show, but nah, he must’ve gotten abducted by Dontroll aka Tyson and being subjected to no net access for 24 days along w/ Malachi. RIP u fuckers, Blanco won by no show.
WAIT…. Technically he ain’t tho cause he ain’t even vote on anything. HAHAHAHA u dumb fuck, your win turns into an L.
http://media.tumblr.com/b55a90c32727ba187353cd548990741d/tumblr_inline_mqz5paSmoG1qz4rgp.gif

Sintro vs. Strange – Strange asked for a ext and I swore he was gonna show, then poof, son goes missing on that milk carton shit and Sintro took a no show win, but he prob aint vote so idc, he took an L as well if he didn't and he a decent battler tbh don’t sleep on the guy tho

KnowP vs. Rawn M.D. – Rawn’s faggotry was definitely shown through this no show. Son act like he ain’t got time to type up a verse through his phone while he on the bus but he got time to breathe through them caves he calls nostrils. KnowP wins by noshow but also probably didn’t vote and that’s an L in my league

Cakedout vs. Lotto Smirk – Caked no show’d and tbh he typed verses like a newb but Lotto noshowed twice in a row and will be signed out of my league until he dickrides my net ego and begs for forgiveness. Double hoe show

Death vs. PiE – son no showed and I honestly thought he would drop a verse. Maybe he was discouraged after Blue took his virginity w/ a bar, maybe he listening to Drake new album finding a reason to live. Death Wins by noshow

Boredom vs. Defiant – the first battle I can talk about that actually happened. OH WAIT…. Defiant ain’t show. Defiant decided to not show, and dude’s another decent head. Boredom dropped the type number countdown verse too, just hitting his e-dougie on ‘em. Boredom Wins by noshow

Karaoke vs. Allen Knight – finally, a battle with verses. I felt Kar came a bit harder & most voters agreed with it. The realign line was just fiyah, it was a hadoken to the soul & AK didn’t drop like he did against me tbh I seen both do a lot better but Kar won this by majority vote

Knucklehead vs. Tic Tac – yo real talk, this battle might’ve been txtual diarrhea straight out the ass of Robranda while she was twerking so it spewed onto my computer screen. Tic either a newb or tryna elevate and he was voting so he cool w/ the dlb but his punches was lacking and knuck dropped like he was a newb entirely. This shit was trash but Knuck won barely

Senny vs. Decibel – I found this battle pretty cool even though Decibel ain’t have a quotable imo cause son got potential. He just needs to work on wording, same w/ Senny. Senny already making verses like he a vet tho so he prob a gaylias just waiting to expose itself. The detour line was LOLmatic, along w/ the Chinese surgeon. Senny wins but he losin’ if the IP check exposes him tbh

Dominate vs. Beyond – okay, first off, Beyond if u write a wall of text hate voting anyone who voted against you and I see it, I will ball that wall of text up and stick it straight up your candy ass, jabroni. Other than that, this battle was a nice read. BOTW was written all over it and unless anything else is like this, this def got it. The txt gods were smiling when they saw this. Dominate and Beyond was trading lines back n forth when it came to quoting on some ending to Rocky vs. Drago shit. The makeout line and strikta-premature son lines had me feeling like I needed to take a walk to cleanse my soul cause BAH GAWD, THIS WAS A SLOBBERKNOCKER. Shit was fiyah, but only one could win and most ppl felt Dom won in a heated battle

R!can Theoryz vs. Unfuckwitable – This battle was horrible tbh, Rican like the most notable vet who still makes verses like a newb for some reason & unfukwitable might be a newb truly. You both need to work on wording honestly, shit was horrid. Unfukwitable won but his votes count this week as dlb da god felt a soft spot in my heart to count them as voting links but next week, explain them or I will destroy your town looking for you

Cashius vs. Sn00p – Cash and Snoop some notable dope battlers here and they went head to head in a pretty good battle. BOTW? Nah. It was a nice read tho, cashius clay came w/ da hands, b droppin some punches and sn00p came correct but not to what we used to seeing from the Squirmin’ German yo. On some boxing shit, he be dodging Ls all the time by dropping even doper, but it ain’t happen this time. Cash got the w w/ some better wording, but sn00p coulda took this if he just came a lil harder.

Trag vs. Destroyer – Destroyer aka the Ric Flair of text vs. Trag aka Randy Orton back in 2004. Shit was a beauty in my eyes, even tho it was kinda bad cause it might be how the crown is handed down yo. Trag dropped lots of “old guy” bars while Des used a lot of “azn” bars and that is bad. Shit gets played by your own word of mouth but Trag won by majority vote. He might be on the come up now
http://www.phillysportscentral.com/forums/images/smilies/funny-animated-gifs-stone-cold-stunner.gif

Arch vs. Hotdogvendorman – real talk, this battle looked like Dia yo. Shit was garbage. Two vets going head to head looked way better in the battle predictions than actually seeing it. You two should be ashamed for robbing NBL w/ these garbage bars. R!can vs Unfukwitable had as many quotables as this tbh. The gov’t shut down cause that shit was dropped in this battle. How am I supposed to rate ya’ll top 10 when u niggas droppin like newbs. Step ya game up. Arch wins by majority

Neighbor vs. Blue Bayou – back and forth. Back and forth. Every vote in this battle was like back and forth. This battle was dope imo. Bars of fire dropped from all sides, yoga flame everywhere. You truly leading the next generation of txt w/ these fire drops. Neigh was spitting some truly educated shit tho, son had niggas google’ing references and Blue be swagging in his txt like he got on mink while he typin verses, shit got real. As I review this battle, it was 7-6 Blue yo but this was pretty cool.

EDIT: yo this battle took forever and a day to finish. Malachi lost his virginity by the time someone won, but goddamn this was realllllllllllllllllllll close. Neigh won

DLB
10-03-2013, 01:26 PM
Battles of the Week
Dominate vs. Beyond
Most ironic statement ever. Every retort from this dork’s clumsy
Forget black, - that’s the pot calling the kettle a coon ass nigger porch monkey
I gotta rofl @ this guy’s gall. He lives alone & keeps behind walls
The day James Bond w/ another human is the same day we’d see the Sky Fall
I’m Gearing for a win. U’ll drop some wack shit, get beat, then mope & mourn
Ur style needs a change of pace, & u need to come up to speed w/ social norms
I’ll send my good squad at this Punjab. He can’t even figure out an average diss
Bey wrap rags around his head but can’t wrap his head around how to rag on kids
That’s some faggot shit - only girl he talking with is his mama
If he got a Dhal on the side it’s accompanying his chicken Masala
Talm bout he’s an alpha who’d Procreate? That’s such a front in discussion
No-one considers Baking … this virgin will NEVER put a bun in the oven
U got limited optical powers, & far as women ur prospects have soured
Dawg your idea of a ‘make out’ session is squinting at objects for hours
& one punch will send you flying. A nerd ain’t hurtin’ Dom in fights
I’ll have u touching the face of God like how you’d learn what Ron looks like
In real life ur depressed so u Obsess when u turn to texting B
You got a one-track mind - it plays ‘everybody hurts’ incessantly
4 links is Orc’s condition to allow me to retain all the votes
U got a condition too. I hope it deteriorates rapidly & leaves u blind & unable to post

Vs.

I'm all about prenups. Ain't no bitch gon creep my crib.
I never Gamble with the Cunt while u'd lose ur spot to em like Rican did.
Fuck Oz faggot. I'll track u down by hunting at centerview.
I kill for Sport. I'll suffocate u in ur own carpet so that Rugby the end of u.
He's lame people. No muscle mass so he remains feeble.
He's not James equel cuz even his BBC lovin girl don't think Shane diesel.
I'm so dope it's funny. U always been #2 textin u minion.
I'm so sick I'm dyinggg. & I'd only defer to u if I wanted a Second Opinion.
This is a great match up, but ur gettin damaged u creep.
By Law they'll be thinkin u got Blue Out worse than that battle this week.
Nice tag team u fag queen. Ur my favorite rap qroupie.
It's sad how u Con Aer into carrying u worse than Cage in that movie.
I wouldn't record this beating cuz u'll be rotting & dead.
In fact, I'd Caution Tape….…would be wrapped round ur body instead.
I'll shatter ur body before ur dyin words are captured.
Bones won't just be Breaking Bad, they'll be the Heisenberg of fractures.
U got burnt in the Classic. U were walkin out last guy.
Ur just an Aussie that tried to be the Victor & I ain't talkin bout Masaii.
I hit it for hours & then spray my kids on the bitch's gums.
While your kids are so premature they come out lookin like Strikta's son.

Neighbor vs. Blue Bayou
You're my homie, but..

I'm fuckin ya bitch to Robin Thicke while she's grabbin my balls
So if you see any 'Blurred Lines'.. I hope you're drunk driving & crash thru a wall
He wanted to keep this one short, knowin I'm better w/ mines
But even if Bicentennial still be usin concepts that date back to that era in time
You been in the closet for years.. ain't no fuckin way I'm jokin
Forget the Metro card.. your main platform's hittin rails & runnin trains on Token
We could argue my HOF spot, talk losses.. I'm jus' keepin it rap
I know it's like splitting hairs, but this fag's gotta Paul Mitchell treatment for that
You trained w/ Sam Stout, but I'ma make our differences known
Only time you got 'Hands of Stone' in ya corner's playin rock-paper-scissors alone
Ya girl's head's mentally ill.. she fucks w/ me for the sexual thrill
After this, Blue dolphin a open her mouth & swallow like she's poppin ecstasy pills
You tagged w/ James.. he can tag you @ the hospital in'a sheet
I give a fuck who Beirut for when I show up & turn your block to the Middle East
Pussy.. you idolize Pauly D, sunbeds, tight denim & perfect brows
If this faggot gets any Tannehill be on his back, fittin right in w/ the Jersey crowd

Vs
remember Fight Night XXV?! i dropped 12 & this dude was ended
my gawd. he Tanked in the Ship so quick i swore it was a scuba lesson
week 1 was a joke. be honest neigh, you looked shook w/ the pen
how ironic. Tragic lost on a Wine Bar & that's where u spend Friday's lookin for men
please run the league again. ur hipster & really wack clown
& i got no problem 'taken down A Mod. B.' .. 'specially one w/ such an Indy Back Ground
bitch i'm Shotgun savvy so u better start to fuckin beg fam
or u'll get 'Held Up, w/ the Pump in ya Mouth' & i ain't talkin Keg Stands
Ms. Briggs been riding my shaft cuz this fakes square as hell..
plus i Hershey's leavin you for me.. but don't worry homie, i'ma take Caramel
this guy's broke as fuck. that wallet doesn't give this bitch a chance
so if ur lookin for Bordeaux... hit up Contiki tours & book a trip to France
lmao at ur diet. the pics ur postin make Rawnny look tough
be honest. ur only Pale Diet involves puking into one cuz ur scrawny as fuck
so call me rusty, outta sync.. start talkin rash n swear
but you'll be out a sync too.. once i let your head up for one last gasp of air

http://vaitor.com/other/Archiv%2047/wwf.gif

Punches of the Week
Karaoke

Your verses are getting redundant & when u drop, we rarely see a nice gem
Guess it's hard to reinvent the wheel when u spend the day trying to realign them

Allen Knight

u wanna be black bad, but u don't sell drugs or let metal blast
this cracker literally went on ticketmaster to see if he could buy a ghetto pass

Dominate

U got limited optical powers, & far as women ur prospects have soured
Dawg your idea of a ‘make out’ session is squinting at objects for hours

Beyond

I hit it for hours & then spray my kids on the bitch's gums.
While your kids are so premature they come out lookin like Strikta's son.

Senny

you need an alternative route cause no ones concerned when you rappin' D
so if we ever cross paths again, do a Poisonous JK or a detour to a Vakill CD

Cashius

The way dudes slappin' your face with units, soon we're not gonna know ya
You've seen so many flicks in the IMAX, you prolly get free popcorn and soda

Sn00p

stealing wordplay ain't a good look. so how cud this faggot win?
i mean all those meth bites left him in a worse state than a 12yr addict's skin.

Neighbor

Ya girl's head's mentally ill.. she fucks w/ me for the sexual thrill
After this, Blue dolphin a open her mouth & swallow like she's poppin ecstasy pills

Blue Bayou

bitch i'm Shotgun savvy so u better start to fuckin beg fam
or u'll get 'Held Up, w/ the Pump in ya Mouth' & i ain't talkin Keg Stands

DLB
10-03-2013, 01:31 PM
Power Ranks
1. Dominate – real talk, how son ether Beyond is beyond anyone. All the eye lines played, all the james flores lines ain’t shit, and he STILL beat son w/ this handicap. He dropped fire lines from the LULZ and tbh, he running laps around a lot of txtcees right now
2. Cashius – son 2-0 and always beating top tier vets to get the respect he deserves. I battled b and ain’t expect him to drop fire, don’t ever sleep on Cash. That haymaker will catch u, word is bond. He could easily swap spots w/ Dom if he want to, they competing for first.
3. Beyond – only 1-1 dude I could possibly put in the convo is James tbh. He dropping shit like it’s hot. He mad at niggas that he ain’t ever been included in the txt HOF and now he putting up bars like his life depends on it. Everyone in NBL better beware of Bey.
4. Blue Bayou – a notable vet. Probably one of the best txtcees to grace NBL season 7 but he ain’t come as correct as b could. Blue usually none for ripping through opponents but that shit against Tic kinda got a nigga confused like when Lama was exposed for masturbating on cam. He need to drop better to take the throne.
5. Neighbor – son dropped pretty cool this week tbh. I ain’t even hating on him, son drops lots of hot fire in the past but more frequently. He needs to drop more hot bars in a consistency tho, to dethrone any of the top 5 competitors here. He needs to go back to the “old Neigh”
Notable Mention to…
Karaoke
Sn00p
Allen Knight
Tragic

NBL Interview of the Week w/ Aero

What is it like being better than every textcee that ever lived? Why do you still even battle when you are so clearly above every other battler?

It's frustrating because I had to reprove myself and I've been unmotivated to do so. I went out in 2007 as the best but when I came to Netcees not many were saying I was the best ever so I had to change that. Fuck Netcees you know what I mean? You couldn't come to rapworlds and body me. I was sick of netcees simplistic style so I helped develop the movement & now Netcees has become relevant.

Let's pretend for a minute that you weren't the GOAT and you were tasked with making a top five list of battlers currently in the NBL. Who would you pick, and why?

5. Blue Bayou - He can be placed anywhere from 1 to 5 based on his effort which at this point I don't feel he's inclined to give much of. He has good concepts, great wordplay and adds a good dose of humor to beat anyone at any given time.
4. Karaoke - He's not so much the premier discussion forum texter anymore I'd give that title to Beyond. Karaoke has a nonchalant style that's effective because it's like he's speaking directly to you. Every punch is designed to make you feel stupid and it works.
3. Neighbor - He's dangerous because he usually utilizes his multis effectively, he's good for two or three creative concepts and then his wording is on point. Didn't care for his verse against Blue because it lacked that classic Neighbor delivery.
2. Beyond - He's been the discussion forum texter lately. Beyond is dope and just very consistent. If you beat Beyond in a 20+ line battle you've done well for yourself. He 's always been a technical writer but when he was a longbar head he was a bit more creative. These days he seems to be going for what works which is why I place him under the person I think is numer one right now.
1. Dominate - Concept wise he can keep up with anyone, his wording is usually crisp, he has the flow and adds a dose of humor. Right now he's en fuego and no one is really producing quotables like him. That line about Karaoke dropping the ball on every word in the tag tourney was ewwww. He can be too light humorish at times though which if you stay consistent he can be beat.

How about that Neighbor guy?

I just talked about Neighbor and I'm 100% positive that his girl has dated black men in her past which is why that relationship wont last. But yo Bags is dope too, Cashius is consistent, Boredom might surprise people.

What is your opinion on the up and coming heads that are signed in this season?

Maybe Phuck Yew because he constantly battles... I cannot believe Rican is still not good after all this time.. Cool bro but man, maybe topicals my dude? The other guys aren't really up and coming they've been here doing their thing like Snoop, Destroyer, Deon they just don't try.

Who, besides you, do you see taking the whole thing?

Well I'm not really in the NBL anymore and after the tag tourney I have a major announcement. I see Beyond taking the whole thing because I think he will be the only one who will stick with it. Buuuut maybe not since he's got HOF'ed he acts like he doesn't care about us anymore. Like its a gift that he's here. Someone look into de-Hoffing Bey please.

What's your favorite punch of all time that you have written?

I have a few but I would be doing them a disservice unless I knew them verbatim and in what context. I'm currently in the process if creating 3 bars that I've been working on since 2007 that will change netcees and they will be revealed during my announcement after tag tourney

What's your favorite punch of all time that you didn't write?

I'm down right fierce like a Hadouken... author unknown

You got kids, that's cool yo, for me your kids are the reason I do 40 in school zones - Kungfugrip

I'll leave his head in his sneakers
then aisle, altar, hymn and go like a wedding Procedure - Sirius

have you talking to your girl like "Jesus baby I cant stomach it!" like virgin Mary Thoughts - Clark Griswald

I knew I'd reach my goals when I looked in the mirror and it said objects closer than they appear - Dynasty

I got him out of his element quick like he pulled up to valet in a Honda - Damien

again, I'm doing these bars a disservice bc I don't know them verbatim

You are currently in the finals of the Tag tournament. Your thoughts on this battle?

Orc and Hush are dead. Seriously. Dom and I have come with quotables every battle so far ni the tourney. Hush and Orc have been lazy and disoriented. They are going to get murdered. Shout out to Hush and Orc though for making it to the finals. If they drop to their potential it could be close.

I see that you admit Frosted Flakes is the GOAT of cereals. This is wise, and the correct answer. What are some lesser cereals that you also enjoy at breakfast time?

This a stupid question but I'd say Honey Nut Cheerios with 1% breast milk of Destroyer gf titty

Who do you miss from the old NCs that isn't on this site now? anyone?

Jayson Fresh was the most creative.. Time Virus where are you? and for goodness sakes can we get some dime women to join Netcees? No offense to Mizz Millionare you're definitely a 4 but we need more women here.

What advice would you give our pal Strikta, who may be facing impending incarceration?

Make sure your family is okay before you turn yourself in.

Place other random thoughts and shoutouts here:

Veritas is the most successful troll ever.

I enjoyed @Victor being silenced by Masaii. Shows there is holes in his bitchy arrogant attitude.

@pancakebrah please have the tag magazine up sometime soon or else.

@...Munster get a real job. One that you're not so expendable and don't ever talk about what whips you drive if you're worried about NSFW material while at work then you cant afford a nice car bitch.

@god of war.... where are you faggot?

ill nik-A... You lost to me yet again. Least you're consistent.

Spacegoat - No one cares about your theories.. At the end of the day you will still be eating Fritos.

@Barcotic come to Netcees where there's real competition.

annnnnnnnd I'm done.
http://www.everyjoe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/miguel-leg-drop.gif

Predictions

Decibel vs. TicTac

I haven't peeped anything from these guys except for their verses last week. Decibel has the format down, just needs to work more on his connections and wording. Tic Tac writes in a style from like '05. If he switches it up, he may have a shot, otherwise I got Decibel 80/20.

Cashius vs. Mael

Cash has been doing his thing for a minute across the site. He's a tough cat to beat and certainly one of the top battlers in the league right now. I know Mael from ye old netcees, and from why I remember, he dropped pretty dope from time to time. If he's not too rusty, he could bring some heat and make cash work for the win. I got Cash 70/30

Defiant vs Blanco Bishop

Defiant is a decent battler, who has been improving his wording. I'm sorry Bishop, but I have no idea who you actually are. I remember the name, but I have no recollection of talent level. I'm pretty sure he was ok though. I'm gonna go Defiant 60/40.

Destroyer vs Sintro
bye bye Sintro

Blue Bayou vs. Boredom

We all know Blue, probably because we've all been beaten by him at one time or another. He ways comes dope with wording that is hard to match. There's maybe 5 heads that can beat him every other time. Boredom is Shank. He's decent and can bring heat but he has his work cut out for him here. I got blue 70/30.

Neighbor vs. Death

Neigh is another head that's all but unbeatable. His battle last week with Blue was open days after the rest of them closed because it was so close. Plus, he's on steroids, so even if you were to beat him, there's quite a good chance you wind up covered in drywall. DLB been texting since age 2 though, so who knows what he has saved up for these occasions. I got Neigh 70/30.

Karaoke vs Kenny the G

Karaoke is the battler people love to hate. He rarely posts in discussion but culls most of his punches from people's idiotic statements there. this makes it pretty easy for him to dispatch a lot of heads easily. Kenny the G ain't no shlub though. He's a technical battler who can actually put up a good fight against Kar. I'm gonna go 50/50 on this one. (if Kenny shows)

Unfukwitable vs Trag

Trag beat me last week, tragically, (pun) and Unfukwitable barely bested Rican Theoryz. Logically then, it can be said that Trag will probably walk all over Unfukwitable unless he seriously steps up his game. I got Trag 80/20.

Namesake vs. Phuck Yew vs. Rican Theoryz

wow. the battle of the ages. Actually, this battle will most likely suck, if anyone shows. Phuck Yew is butthurt that he got two losses for not voting so he prolly won't even show. Namesake is one of Gamble's 76 aliases and Rican is Rican. Which means there's no way this battle doesn't suck. but we can hope. Prediction: no one shows except for Rican.

Arch vs Beyond

This battle has potential to be pretty dope. Beyond always drops fire that four out of five doctors recommended and that has passed a series of virtual battle probability tests. Arch is in Afghanistan and has to scribble lines down on MRE packages amidst mortar fire and IUD explosions. Both have the ability to bring heat. Arch has his work cut out though. I got Beyond 70/30

Outro
This was a pretty good battling week in general. The voting was really good and up to par with what it should be honestly. I appreciate everyone who in here assisting w/ des and the dlb. One day, I might let u Dagel my wife and I’ll allow it tbh. Bitches ain’t shit yo, but real talk. All the vets gotta drop fire, not some, pave the way for these newbs instead of trying to be competitive with them. Lebron James don’t drop 40 against Carmelo then drop 3 on a rookie SF and let them score 25, you should keep that mentality. All the new guys to text or trying to be the new face of txt gotta step it up, and spit some hot fiyah. They saying txt dead, txt alive somewhere else, nah fuck all them niggas, txt still alive in the NBL. Keep it trill forreal to all the niggas from the hood to the hills! This is DLB & Destroyer with your weekly mag, have a goodnight!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/8173ebbc31e185fecdb6d4069118830f/tumblr_mlyuieetmv1s7e2w4o2_500.gif

DLB
10-03-2013, 01:32 PM
done.

StarFaggot
10-03-2013, 01:34 PM
The NBL is here to stay.

Will provide adequate feedback.

Cunt
10-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Death u fag, don't belittle me..

StarFaggot
10-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Lol @ Beyonds blatant hate votes

Lol @ Bisnco's win turns into an L

Lol @ Rawn breathe thru those caves he calls nostrils

Lol @ hadouken to the soul

Lol @ govt shutdown

Cashius vs. Mael could be BOTW if they both drop to their potential.

Great mag. 8.9/10

StarFaggot
10-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Death that girl bending her back in the first jpeg needs to stop immediately

Ghost1
10-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Who is that......vanessa hudgeons?

She think she the shit right then an there doin that human centipede move .....

This mag was great tho lol.

Hilaaaaarious.

DLB
10-03-2013, 03:25 PM
yeah its vanessa hudgens aka my dlboo

btw next mag will be titled, mag 3: kiddy pool edition

Mike Wrecka
10-03-2013, 04:00 PM
dope mag

Arch.
10-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Dope mag... and I concur with my review and prediction. I did rush and drop like ass... lol at iud though. It's ied

Destroyer
10-03-2013, 04:31 PM
oh, the IUD's haven't started blowing up yet huh?
just wait

Arch.
10-03-2013, 04:58 PM
Lol

Sentex
10-03-2013, 05:12 PM
Good job fellas.

Dominate
10-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Good mag guys

Thanks for doing it

Sn00p
10-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Cool mag. Really appreciate the effort.

King Karaoke
10-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Hi...

Good mag...
U lost points for the chick with the struggle booty...

Bye...

DLB
10-03-2013, 06:04 PM
nah i get +2000 pts cause u know u would pipe her and im dlb, aka young lamb chop

u cant ever knock pts from the lulz

Neighbor
10-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Cool mag. Really appreciate the effort.

Apex
10-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Were my battle, I didnt sign out

Apex
10-03-2013, 07:03 PM
Were is my battle, I didnt sign out

Destroyer
10-03-2013, 07:38 PM
no you got banned for being a biting faggot
I'm sure you're used to it everclear
or is it bane?

Boredom
10-03-2013, 07:46 PM
props on the maaaaaag dlbizzle, good shit.

DLB
10-03-2013, 07:52 PM
apex, u got signed out permanently for biting votes and being a faggot

post in this thread again and i will delete your account

Wise Wiggles
10-03-2013, 08:55 PM
Dlb da gawd

Props homie

DLB
10-03-2013, 09:26 PM
salute to wise ways

im just dlbeing dlb

~RustyGunZ~
10-03-2013, 10:27 PM
rofl

you act like i needed to spend more than 5 minutes of my 15 minute break to beat tic tac

Dominate
10-03-2013, 11:03 PM
It's not about beating ppl

It's about producing a verse that's enjoyable for your peers to read

You don't have to come full effort against ppl u think are easy to beat

But don't ever post like you did last round again

Certain
10-03-2013, 11:37 PM
so ya text isn't dead, its alive and thriving in the AOWL!!!!!!

Not as long as I’m running this league…….

You realize you just said you're going to kill text, right?

DLB
10-04-2013, 12:03 AM
you idiot

i said that the AOWL isn't running txt, the NBL is.

and knuck u almost legit lost to tic tac. step up your bars

Certain
10-04-2013, 12:09 AM
You are not intelligent. Mike Wrecka never said the Art of Writing League was running text. He said text is still alive, and it is thriving in the Art of Writing League.

So your response, "Not as long as I am running this league," in turn means that as long as you are running this league, text will not be alive and it will not be thriving in the Art of Writing League.

DLB
10-04-2013, 01:03 AM
you are not in the league so dont post here faggot.

faggots like u ruin the lulz everyday and wanna come here and complain. u are the Sisqo of text. if u can kill yourself ASAP, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Orc
10-04-2013, 06:37 AM
Very nice dlb

namix
10-04-2013, 08:23 AM
Death, for what it's worth, Senny isn't an alias - he's just old school and shaking rust off. He (Sentex) was on rapworld back in the day with Frac and shit... then a bboys/pr dude

DLB
10-04-2013, 09:07 AM
oh so he's another destro basically

Destroyer
10-04-2013, 09:37 AM
nope, Destro only ever posted on NCs

DLB
10-04-2013, 09:46 AM
but u like 70 in a retirement home stealin wifi from illnika tbh

if only u could steal his talent

Destroyer
10-04-2013, 09:54 AM
that's cold man.
I'm fucking rusty. give an old man a break
ive only had like two battles in the last two years

DLB
10-04-2013, 10:10 AM
how many more yrs till the "being rusty" excuse wears off?

Destroyer
10-04-2013, 10:13 AM
rust doesn't wear off when ur old, young g

DLB
10-04-2013, 10:16 AM
then u gonna be trash forever i guess

Destroyer
10-04-2013, 12:38 PM
ahhh I see now. I thought it was an act
you're legitimately a dick

noted

R!canTheoryz
10-04-2013, 02:41 PM
that's cold man.
I'm fucking rusty. give an old man a break
ive only had like two battles in the last two years

If Ur not fucking bitching about votes or played shit Ur bitching bout how bad u suck?

No excuses from u old man

DLB
10-04-2013, 02:46 PM
im dlb

i make u hate me so that my skill and winning can piss u off even more

R!canTheoryz
10-04-2013, 03:05 PM
im dlb

Cool? That's like the same thing I do

StarFaggot
10-04-2013, 03:16 PM
im dlb

What do you win bc it sure as hell isn't anything here.

DLB
10-04-2013, 03:54 PM
What do you win bc it sure as hell isn't anything here.

what have YOU won cause tbh, you're not close to being the GOAT. you're the faggot who claims he's good and either makes it to the finals of something to lose or never makes it at all.

u been doing the been a fagGOAT for too long, chill w/ that shit

StarFaggot
10-04-2013, 04:03 PM
what have YOU won cause tbh, you're not close to being the GOAT. you're the faggot who claims he's good and either makes it to the finals of something to lose or never makes it at all.

u been doing the been a fagGOAT for too long, chill w/ that shit

Watch me work.

DLB
10-04-2013, 04:04 PM
how about u join the league and champ it, since u are so good b

KnowP
10-04-2013, 11:16 PM
and so it shall be