View Full Version : Namesake vs. Phuck Yew vs. R!canTheoryz - PHUCK YEW WINS

DLB
10-03-2013, 12:11 AM
NBL
Netcees Text Battle League

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due SUNDAY, votes are due WEDNESDAY
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are at the mercy of your opponent

Line Limit:

Min. = 10 lines
Max. = 16 lines
[I]The max. can be higher if different is agreed upon by both.

Voting:

Must vote on 4 battles and POST your links in YOUR THREAD
You will LOSE if you don't post all 4 voting links.
You will not like the punishment, so just vote.

General Rules:

1st person to post can't edit after the 2nd person posts.
2nd person to post can't edit after a vote has been made.
Feeding = DQ.
Recycling = DQ.
Biting = DQ.
No freeposting, swaying or bitching.
Unless a picture battle is agreed upon,
linking to your opponent's picture or posting it
means you will disqualified.
A check in isn't mandatory, but it is encouraged.
If your opponent doesn't check in,
you still have to post a verse.
Competitors should agree on a line limit in their check in.
If no line limit is agreed on, then the 2nd person to post
must match the 1st person's line amount.

Cunt. Phuck Yew R!canTheoryz

Cunt
10-03-2013, 06:56 AM
Toe tagged, Body bagged.

KwaL!ty
10-03-2013, 10:23 AM
check(for survivors).

R!canTheoryz
10-04-2013, 02:46 PM
10 ya pussies

R!canTheoryz
10-08-2013, 04:03 AM
ill ether both ya faggots n put a pepper to both these Mans feet,
Ill give u the type of loss thatll make u pull a Ill Nik A & Start bitching about Voting all damn week.
Ill spray scorching take both ya sluts make em walk crooked thru the days hurting
Plus I realized ya love connection is so suicidal that ya faggots could remake the endin on Romeo & Juliet' The gay version.
Ya both the Lamest guys love ridding wood heres were i make ya Patience cry,
Trust me cuz ya have a nose grind on the pole that could break high score records in subway surfer nation wide.
Man ur wife is such a Proud whore come try me & ill be asking why u on the ground for?
Phuck, I guarantee Ur the type of Muslim faggot to leave Ur open toe sandals in front of Ur house door.
I got a big mag be shooting brains out heres where ur Lighting ends,
Trust Me when u shoot Ur mags never show Ur worse than strikta when it comes to writing them.
Since its a 3 way?
-
Son I grabbed the type of booty u n ya boys needa actually come n witness,
dawgg Ur girls ass has the type of flat screen that'll put Panasonic outta Buisness.

KwaL!ty
10-08-2013, 03:45 PM
this battles a Gamble for life & the Bookies dont give a dam if ur cheap
if the Bedding ever goes in ur favor, its just Arguement W/ Ur Man For The Sheets
no one listens to what you speak of, so il damage anything that Ri-Guardin'
then use fist to drop Name quicker then, catching time & using a plea bargin
Ricans a fat kid whos stomach plays a great Role & he's a known actor
people never Count on you Cunt, cause when you post, you leave out the 'O' factor
you try to Ri-use great flips, this fuckin' radio host keeps playin' them out
Cashius something you'll never be able to handle ur better off opening a Savings Account
Ri your not worth the punch, the filler will be enough to start & push more of ya face in
il save the haymakers to leave NameTagged, like this was the first day at orientation

Sintro
10-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Hard battle to judge. Rican had the ill nika opener that was nice n the Muslim shit was ok just not real hard n pretty stretched. I hav a hard time getting into really stretched punches. U shud try n trim ur wording down n get ur point across with fewer words. That ill nika shit was pretty tight u shud keep that kind of format.
Phuck ur opener was pretty nice too. Cunt O factor was ok as well but wasn't against rican which sux since u two r the only ones who showed. Cashius line was nice n connected. Closer was pretty good. Didn't really come off as real hard hitting but I get it n the wordplay was on point. Have to vote phuck on this one. Rican had lotb IMO with his opener but the rest was too stretched. Phuck was more direct n had more punches that connected.

Tic
10-09-2013, 09:34 AM
Wording was an issue for Rican, IMO. He stretched a lot of it out and it just felt like a run-on sentence. The Ill punch was ok, but again, stretched. The sandals outside the door was pretty cool too. But to me, Phuck had better punches. The wordplay on Rican was pretty good as was namesake. I liked the first line and Cashius line as well. Phuck had better wording and the punches hit harder for me. V/Phuck

Beyond
10-09-2013, 09:13 PM
ill ether both ya faggots n put a pepper to both these Mans feet,
Ill give u the type of loss thatll make u pull a Ill Nik A & Start bitching about Voting all damn week.
Ill spray scorching take both ya sluts make em walk crooked thru the days hurting
Plus I realized ya love connection is so suicidal that ya faggots could remake the endin on Romeo & Juliet' The gay version.
Ya both the Lamest guys love ridding wood heres were i make ya Patience cry,
Trust me cuz ya have a nose grind on the pole that could break high score records in subway surfer nation wide.

vs

this battles a Gamble for life & the Bookies dont give a dam if ur cheap
if the Bedding ever goes in ur favor, its just Arguement W/ Ur Man For The Sheets
Ricans a fat kid whos stomach plays a great Role & he's a known actor
people never Count on you Cunt, cause when you post, you leave out the 'O' factor
Cashius something you'll never be able to handle ur better off opening a Savings Account

Interesting battle. Don't really feel like discussing every line. Thought Phuck got this pretty convincingly. Rican's lines are too long. Need to shorten them shits up. Clarity was very bad in lots of places. Just not making sense. I don't really know what to say about that. Seems like English isn't your first language or you have a mental disability. No idea. Wording also needs work. You seem like you read a lot of Orc verses, but you're doing it wrong. Subway surfing nation wide? What the hell is subway surfing anyway? Nose grind came out of no where. Set that up. Open sandals wasn't really a diss. Didn't hit hard. Linking needs work, too. Screen didn't belong in closer. Makes no sense. Idk. Work on everything I guess. First thing I'd do is just make sense, though. Make sure your lines make sense and then expand on them from there. Phuck's verse was pretty clean and creative. He seems like a promising prospect. Not bad at all. Props to both.

/v phuck yew

KwaL!ty
10-09-2013, 10:34 PM
R!canTheoryz does that prove your denial?

R!canTheoryz
10-10-2013, 03:52 AM
Phuck Yew
Your still trash dude LOL wtf does that prove just because "beyond" thru a detailed vote faggot?

Mael
10-10-2013, 06:22 AM
I got a big mag be shooting brains out heres where ur Lighting ends,
Trust Me when u shoot Ur mags never show Ur worse than strikta when it comes to writing them.
Son I grabbed the type of booty u n ya boys needa actually come n witness,
dawgg Ur girls ass has the type of flat screen that'll put Panasonic outta Buisness.

vs.

Ri your not worth the punch, the filler will be enough to start & push more of ya face in
il save the haymakers to leave NameTagged, like this was the first day at orientation

Rican needs to shorten his bars, damn. This was an okay battle. Wasn't feeling any particular bar from either tbh, no LOTB here. However, Phuck was more consistent. So he gets this. Props to both.

Vote - Phuck Yew

KwaL!ty
10-10-2013, 11:07 AM
i could give a fuck less bout beyonds vote, but you actually tried and lost 4-0.

R!canTheoryz
10-10-2013, 03:50 PM
i could give a fuck less bout beyonds vote, but you actually tried and lost 4-0.

I actually tried? LMAO u fucking worthless faggot piece of shit
I don't try EVER when I text battle Muslim Cock sucker.
Get a hold of urself queer look at U extra excited cuz u tried Ur hardest to beat lil oh Rican here? Ur wack as fuck Niggga.

The pic battle I actually tried that's why imma bust Ur ass
Ur full of urself right now fucking lame bitch

KwaL!ty
10-10-2013, 03:57 PM
lol good luck R!canTheoryz .. 10 years plus still got the same house on Writers Block .. Will you ever find a new location? Remember when you use to bold & italic everything lol .. Rican your trash homie, i dont know where your cocky atitude comes from ... Try & do topicals or some shit fam, you really are trash .. lol ..

R!canTheoryz
10-10-2013, 04:44 PM
lol good luck R!canTheoryz .. 10 years plus still got the same house on Writers Block .. Will you ever find a new location? Remember when you use to bold & italic everything lol .. Rican your trash homie, i dont know where your cocky atitude comes from ... Try & do topicals or some shit fam, you really are trash .. lol ..

How irrelevant is this? U are pure garage u piece of shit
How can a trash mother fucker point n call another trash nigga trash?
This is the problem with u dum
Fucks I do this shit for laughs n giggles u do this shit seriously

I'm dying right now that Ur soft ass is sitting here telling me I suck when Ur beyond garbage mother fucker fuck outta my face n go mod something nerd faggot.

KwaL!ty
10-10-2013, 04:53 PM
lol you do it for laughs & giggles but beg for people to help you get better & "mold a beast". Lol

R!canTheoryz
10-10-2013, 09:00 PM
lol you do it for laughs & giggles but beg for people to help you get better & "mold a beast". Lol

Nigga u still on that subject^ im a troll u faggot i dont take this forum serious anymore scrub i just enjoy when faggots like yourself claim ur good now cuz u winning vs rican in a text battle.

Your a scrub faggot learn how to tell the difference from
Rican bein actual and the trollin rican

KwaL!ty
10-10-2013, 09:31 PM
lol @ excuses .. im done ..

Neighbor
10-11-2013, 02:01 AM
Either of you post in this thread again & I'll ban you from the League for the rest of the Season