PDA

View Full Version : Strikt...it's hard for me and Bags to acknowledge you at times...

Swerve
01-19-2013, 10:08 PM
I'm just tryna look out for you, boo boo.

I was going to make one of my joining NA stipulations that you had to kick Strikta out TBH
U shouldve held out.

I wouldve caved

If only striktly for the.lulz. thatd be the last thing that poor child needs right now haahha

Just say it in the thread, lmfao.

"In order to get Swerve on our roster, we had to cut ties with Strikta...he'd been stealing bottles from the NA compound anyway and offering his organs for various drugs"

Ill specifically not ask him whether or not u should be.in too

Hahahhaa

This should be worth a lul. Of he truly implodes i just may never tell him it was a joke hahaha

Lmao, I have nothing against Strikta...dude's just been getting more and more sensitive.

And that shit's for faggots.

He be gettin trolles on a daily basis.....its hard for me to acknowledge him at times lmao

I forgot he made a cry thread for.u....what was that bs about?

Ghost1
01-19-2013, 10:15 PM
This is gonna be a good site.

Joe Metts
01-19-2013, 10:16 PM
Strik skipping around this thread a girl with pigtails

Strikta
01-19-2013, 10:18 PM
This weak ass shit supposed to hurt my feelings?

Damn I thought u actually had something substantial.

It's funny tho.. what u view as me being sensitive & getting trolled... was all masterminded by me.

I was the blood of Netcees for months & months... if it wasn't for me u niggas would have nothing to rofl about.

Fig
01-19-2013, 10:18 PM
I was guna kick back some young and the restless, but i think I'll stickaround for a while.

Strikta
01-19-2013, 10:19 PM
Well, except the faggots and occasional LOL from someone.

Swerve
01-19-2013, 10:21 PM
I am in awe of your ability to make everyone laugh at you behind your back, even those you consider your homies.

How do you do it?

Allen Knight
01-19-2013, 10:22 PM
This is gonna be a good site.

Strikta
01-19-2013, 10:22 PM
I would have some laughs to show u at ur expense but I delete my PMs cuz I'm not a loser faggot who archives them shits to have a bullet in a gun one day.

Nigga u are frail.

Ghost1
01-19-2013, 10:24 PM
This is what they do in canadia strik. Dont olay into it. After we took hockey from them they resorted to this

On a side note these fuckin shitheads r downstairs fightin again. Im bout ti choke that skinny faggot for gettin that dumb bitch all riled up.....im not entertained tonite

Swerve
01-19-2013, 10:25 PM
TITS OR GTFO.

yumad?

Fig
01-19-2013, 10:26 PM
This is what they do in canadia strik. Dont olay into it. After we took hockey from them they resorted to this

On a side note these fuckin shitheads r downstairs fightin again. Im bout ti choke that skinny faggot for gettin that dumb bitch all riled up.....im not entertained tonite

Remember what i taught you bags. You know how to handle it.

Strikta
01-19-2013, 10:28 PM
Can't be worse than when I lived w/ the Mexicans underneath of me and dude would beat his little brother to an inch of his life.

Dude would come out the crib w/ his face looking like a personal stofers lasagna.

Ghost1
01-19-2013, 10:29 PM
Hmm word fig. Hes prolly do for a cig break soon. Then ill head out an smoke 1 w/ the homie. PHASE ONE BEGINS

Dead@lasagna face

SiK
01-19-2013, 10:30 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hwwidcSs1r3f9ymo2_250.gif