PDA

View Full Version : Week 4 Sign In/Out

Certain
10-07-2013, 03:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uAJesXX.png
Season 2

Anyone signing in must vote on two battles.

And please review the AOWL rules and guidelines thread before participating.

Thank you kindly.

Sho Money EMG
10-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Sign me in
gl @ Mike Wrecka

King Ra.
10-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Welcome to the fraternity, sir.

Certain
10-08-2013, 12:20 AM
zygote and Shogun Dinero, welcome to the league! You will need to vote on two battles when they start opening. Thanks for signing in.

Adonis
10-08-2013, 12:33 AM
In week 4

2 votes check

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?p=176928&posted=1#post176928

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?p=176947&posted=1#post176947

oats
10-08-2013, 03:24 AM
I'll give it a go for next week

symetrik
10-10-2013, 01:41 AM
Rock and roll, baby.
Sign me up, if I remember I'll sign me in.
Gimme something dark, #bribegoeshere.

Spoken
10-10-2013, 05:52 PM
in.........

Certain
10-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Thanks for signing in, Storyteller, symetrik and oats. In order to receive a battle for next week, you must vote on two this week. Two battles currently are open, though, so you can get that done right away if you'd like:

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=23379
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=23377

symetrik
10-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Yup, done.

patrown
10-11-2013, 04:56 PM
out

Spoken
10-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Certain

done deal

Certain
10-11-2013, 09:32 PM
out

You're showing this week, though, right?

patrown
10-11-2013, 10:07 PM
yeah man i wouldnt burn you like that.

edit: im rather inspired by everyone's showing this week.

would anyone agree to keep it to 16?
if so i'll stay in. if we can , by regulations, be matched against eachother.
i just have long days mon-thur next week and don't want to noshow.

PancakeBrah
10-12-2013, 11:47 AM
In.

Objective
10-12-2013, 08:43 PM
I wasn't kidding. I'm out. Netcees is done and over with unless Aero and other people want to collaborate on some real shit.

NYCSPITZ
10-12-2013, 08:52 PM
obj i'll keep u in my heart

Objective
10-12-2013, 09:46 PM
obj i'll keep u in my heart

And I'll make sure to vote on your battle. :'p

10-13-2013, 05:15 AM
in

Adonis
10-13-2013, 09:19 AM
I wasn't kidding. I'm out. Netcees is done and over with unless Aero and other people want to collaborate on some real shit.

I'm not a fan on netcees to honest

But to be completely honest, if you're saying netcees is dead then going to another site is just plain dumb. This where the action is meaning. Meaning competition and votes or feed. I enjoy the leagues, not so much discussion board, which is why I stopped visiting that section. Anyways, I hope you find your way back and continue to elevate my friend..

I hope my vote didn't negatiely effect this decision, althouh I fear it did. Either way, as always, votes are done in love, never out of hate from lil ol' me.

Objective
10-13-2013, 10:27 AM
I'm not a fan on netcees to honest

But to be completely honest, if you're saying netcees is dead then going to another site is just plain dumb. This where the action is meaning. Meaning competition and votes or feed. I enjoy the leagues, not so much discussion board, which is why I stopped visiting that section. Anyways, I hope you find your way back and continue to elevate my friend..

I hope my vote didn't negatiely effect this decision, althouh I fear it did. Either way, as always, votes are done in love, never out of hate from lil ol' me.

Oh, lol. I was just drunk af. If I was going to leave netcees I wouldn't have ventured to another board. Would have quit text as we do it here altogether. I was just drunk beyond reason yesterday, don't think I'll ever quit text completely and netcees is the place to be tbh.

I still got to sign out next week tho', dunno how the week is going to play out. I'm going to sign back in soon enough tho', haha. God damn, drunk me is a mess. I get extremely pissed off and aggravated about stupid shit and I get just as easy happy and cheerful. Unfortunately for me it leads to a lot of weird behaviour no matter what.

Adonis
10-13-2013, 10:39 AM
Oh, lol. I was just drunk af. If I was going to leave netcees I wouldn't have ventured to another board. Would have quit text as we do it here altogether. I was just drunk beyond reason yesterday, don't think I'll ever quit text completely and netcees is the place to be tbh.

I still got to sign out next week tho', dunno how the week is going to play out. I'm going to sign back in soon enough tho', haha. God damn, drunk me is a mess. I get extremely pissed off and aggravated about stupid shit and I get just as easy happy and cheerful. Unfortunately for me it leads to a lot of weird behaviour no matter what.

I recently binged for a straight week and burned up all sorts of bridges with close friends that probably will never be repaired.

I'm currently attending AA meetings on my own volition and seeking a counselor to figure out a better way to deal with anger then just fight and win.

I know I'm a crazy alcoholic, but love it. So to better myself in all views I've decided to sober up. Treal low point in my life, but at least I'm not living in my car I guess. Always could be worse

Zen
10-13-2013, 10:40 AM
Objective sign back in you drunk bastard lol

Edit: I feel bad calling you a drunk bastard now that Adonis is talking bout real shit. This fuckin conscience of mine...

Objective
10-13-2013, 07:04 PM
Allright then, I'll sign back in for next week, lol.

Adonis: Ye, luckily I'm not addicted to alcohol I just get really stupid when I drink booze instead of beer. It's been years since I last binged for a week. Hope you get your stuff together man and manage to completely sober up and patch things up with your friends. :)

patrown
10-14-2013, 12:30 AM
I recently binged for a straight week and burned up all sorts of bridges with close friends that probably will never be repaired.

I'm currently attending AA meetings on my own volition and seeking a counselor to figure out a better way to deal with anger then just fight and win.

I know I'm a crazy alcoholic, but love it. So to better myself in all views I've decided to sober up. Treal low point in my life, but at least I'm not living in my car I guess. Always could be worse

down to hit a meeting with you. know whatsup with the 12 steps.
shits crazy yo, you learn how to be a better person.

but coffee is a horrible replacement for happy juice.

good luck meign.

edit : i'm fucking stayin in. fuck my sign out.