Defiant
02-05-2013, 01:54 PM
alright ext till wednesday

Hush
02-06-2013, 12:05 PM
I'll slap the shit out this britfag cuz I hate queers, drags, and molestors
& when it comes to beef I set it off quicker than he do to faggot detectors
the kids reputation is sad, I don't respect shit bout the lad
Def only considered a pain in the neck bcuz he choked in every big battle he had
if u hear a drum roll around him, he patting on the rolls of fat on his stomach
if U see a drum roll round me I'm dropping the clip out the tommy after I empty 100
I bet it all when I battle cuz every one of my matchups are murders
only time u say double or nothings to restaraunt servers when ur ordering burgers
u tire after taking 2 steps, so ever elevating? Homie I doubt it..
don't hold ur breathe waiting to be dope-- u gasp for air just thinking about it
my work with a shank will leave everything above your neck disabled
fuck a gun, I'll grab that banger & mash into ur face quicker than u at the breakfast table

Defiant
02-06-2013, 07:07 PM
ya concepts are old as fuck, once everyones heard ya full force
we'll rally round ya corpse, to prove in full gear you're barely a hurdle on the course
on rapselite him n al were a joint alias, but this fake took a bleak fall
u was hung on the back of alien 4 so long, we thought ridley scott was making a sequel
every1 knows you're a lonely faggot, even dia thinks u got nerdish trends
this dudes gotta download an app n rearrange letters, just to have words with friends
when ya bitch moved in....everyone came over w/ a sole greet
she wasnt just the talk to the town, her number resided in every phone on the whole street
dude admins everywhere, till the relationship'll rot n go sour
he doesnt just know the power of attourney, hed of given that 2 lama 4 an admin spot w/ no power
britan vs mexico here again, but you gotta find some other for a frill
cause this brit'll leave the mexican in such a mess, you'd think BP had another oil spill

Allen Knight
02-08-2013, 04:03 PM
I'll slap the shit out this britfag cuz I hate queers, drags, and molestors
& when it comes to beef I set it off quicker than he do to faggot detectors
Def only considered a pain in the neck bcuz he choked in every big battle he had
only time u say double or nothings to restaraunt servers when ur ordering burgers
don't hold ur breathe waiting to be dope-- u gasp for air just thinking about it

Vs

this dudes gotta download an app n rearrange letters, just to have words with friends
she wasnt just the talk to the town, her number resided in every phone on the whole street
he doesnt just know the power of attourney, hed of given that 2 lama 4 an admin spot w/ no power

V/ hush, this was a close dope battle, shit i had to read 2x's, def words wit friends was LOL, gasp for
air from hush was nice shit, i think hush edged this by one quote imo, dope battle yah'll.

Sn00p
02-08-2013, 11:36 PM

vs.

i was picky w/ the quotes. gd read. and def coulda taken this for sure. becuz he had the more creative ideas. but unfortunately, he didn't take enough time w/ his verse it seems. it started w/ things like the syllables in the opener's rhyme not matching up. and then his last two lines were cool concepts that were worded too blandly. really, i'm not hating on def here, i just wanna motivate him to actually spend time w/ his verse. becuz once he does that, he can pull off upsets in battles like these. his words w/ friends line for example was dope and lotb. but against a vet like hush whose forte are good flips and hard hitting wording, u have to come more polished. and def just didn't. i wished he did, and i hope that he takes this as constructive criticism. i really think u cud be fucking dope, dude. but here, it wasn't enough. so yea, i got hush w/ the cleaner hits and better wording in general that made his bars have more impact. props to both tho, there were some nice lines in this that made this a cool read.
v/hush

SiK
02-08-2013, 11:45 PM

Vs

Really everything except the tommy line I was feeling

Def you came nice here most definetly for the most part real consistent...Words with friends was real nice...Hush you were mad consistent...Faggot detectors made me laugh not crazily creative but iono funny to me. Just feel like you went in with the harshness. Not a lopsided battle but easyily decided

V/Hush

Maximus
02-10-2013, 03:33 AM
Dope match up, actually its really closer than it seems. Def coulda taken this if he cleaned up most of his wording and tweaked the lines better, eg: the attorny line was too long winded.
Hush had pain in the neck, double or nothing, gasp for air and closer, while def had talk of the town, words with friends and oil spill
v/hush